What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

73ebc2dba41d5d57747919b769dc0618.jpg

168928844.jpg

168928845.jpg

168928847.jpg

168928850.jpg

I meant search and destroy the terrorists. :D

Yes these helicopters will be good addition in PAA and will increase their capabilities in COIN ops, hope HJ-10 missiles are also provided with those as they are primary weapon of this bird and very lethal with range of 10+ kms.

HJ-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It will be beneficial for China too as they will know the real pro and cons of this systems and would be able to make it more lethal.

Is it comparable to apache?

No, but it will be big boost in PAA capabilities as it is way advance then our old AH-1 Cobras and it can carry HJ-10 which has range of 10+km, so for COIN & Anti Armour it is very good addition, although T-129 may be more advance in terms of tech.

@Windjammer now which attack helicopter PAA will like to purchase Z-10, T-129 or Mi-28NE?? and what you think which one is best suited for Pakistan among them as per their capabilities.

Sorry I forgot to thank our closest friend China :china: for providing us these helicopters as gift.

Thanks to China :china:
Its not Farz for PA to go for T-129 ... remember these are free ... and we already place the order of some 30+ Mil-35 ... who will fund T-129 ? and the problem is that Engine of T-129 is American ... they can chock us anytime .. If Z-10 is good enough , i would say place a order of some 20, and save some money for Russians heavy Helicopters ..

I just hope these gifts dont force us to buy Z-10s.... personally n realistically T-129 is a better choice...(without US engines that is)... i dont trust the russians...

T-129 without engine is zero helicopter, Pakistan is buying very few Russian helicopter, The US won't sell its helicopters to PAK, so what is the choice? I think that China is coming to help a friend in need as a friend indeed.

No, but it will be big boost in PAA capabilities as it is way advance then our old AH-1 Cobras and it can carry HJ-10 which has range of 10+km, so for COIN & Anti Armour it is very good addition, although T-129 may be more advance in terms of tech.

@Windjammer now which attack helicopter PAA will like to purchase Z-10, T-129 or Mi-28NE?? and what you think which one is best suited for Pakistan among them as per their capabilities.

Sorry I forgot to thank our closest friend China :china: for providing us these helicopters as gift.

Seems Mubashar Luqman was right when he disclosed that China is upgrading it's gunship helicopters according to Pakistan's operational requirements and is in process to supply a substantial number of these machines to Pakistan.
If all is true then obviously PA had already tested and selected the Z-10.

Is it me or the Z-10 has some similarities to the Rafale. :D

Z10-helicopter.jpg

PC1334776812.jpg

Seems Mubashar Luqman was right when he disclosed that China is upgrading it's gunship helicopters according to Pakistan's operational requirements and is in process to supply a substantial number of these machines to Pakistan.
If all is true then obviously PA had already tested and selected the Z-10.

Is it me or the Z-10 has some similarities to the Rafale. :D

Z10-helicopter.jpg

PC1334776812.jpg

Windy,

Whats happening? This was never made public, only rumors.......there was the Russian choppers deal as well? Is it how it is going to be? Secret deals, only revealed upon delivery? The Jordanian Cobras, F-16s now Z-10s.

@Oscar @MastanKhan @Horus
Can you confirm?

I believe it is a good measure by the Chinese, to have their new technology tested out in Combat situations, since PAA already has decades of COIN experience with American weapons.......or is it, we have struck some oil somewhere?

How is the weapon payload and range compared to the cobra's we are operating?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom