What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

A strategic alliance between China and India, if that is the long term goal of Chinese govt. will make China an instant enemy of people of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Not that smaller countries like us matter much in the bigger scheme of things, but it will make things crystal clear for our future direction. It will be a new beginning for India as well as rest of South Asia.
why you guys will become China enemy when they solve land dispute with us? India prefers to be independent than dependent like you guys..adding Russia - China - Indian strategic partnership will be nightmare and the last thing West want to see... BD fits more like a vassal state...

Why Pakistanis think that China will 'leave'(whatever that implies) them if/when the border dispute between China-India is settled?.........

I don't think China will be abandoning Pakistan at all. The Chinese are merely posturing political rhetoric to induce greater trade between China and India. China has developed a string of pearls in the IOR: Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar. With the intent to project its soft power in the IOR. India is a large market to China and the relationship between Indian and China will be that of an economic integration one. And I also believe the same applies for the Indian side.

A strategic alliance between China and India, if that is the long term goal of Chinese govt. will make China an instant enemy of people of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Not that smaller countries like us matter much in the bigger scheme of things, but it will make things crystal clear for our future direction. It will be a new beginning for India as well as rest of South Asia.
China not anyone's enemy, even between Russian and American.

In my opinion, we remain commit to non-intervention and non-alliance for a long time. However if the strategic environment is changing because we are being surrounded by the US's allies, we have to use some cushion to keep us safe. India is that piece of chess. The country that join SCO will be an alliance in the future in my opinion. I strongly advice BD to join and register for SCO asap.

With due respect, Bangladesh will think twice about joining any alliance that has India in it. To me a China-Russia-India-Iran alliance sounds like a staunchly anti-Sunni alliance, and we are a majority Sunni nation.

India never commits to a faithful relationship.......
Relationship between countries are not like 'husband-wife'/'master-slave'.......there cannot be any 'faithful' relationship.....there is only strategic/business partnership........and strategies change......

Last edited:
China not anyone's enemy, even between Russian and American.

You have no idea what Indian govt. has been doing to our people since the birth of their nation in 1947 and there is no indication that this will stop any time soon.

If you are going to help empower our eternal enemy and become its strategic and military ally, then you cannot be anything but our enemy, I am sorry to say this.

India never commits to a faithful relationship, they want to remain non-aligned so they can reap maximum benefits from all sides. If China is dreaming that India will become some kind of loyal vassal state, that is because they do not know Indian people and their character very well.

If you are speaking of my adopted country as the great power, there are no greater clueless radar less people that I have seen among the larger nations of the world, according to my personal observation. I have lost confidence on this so called great power and their wisdom long ago.
lol don't know about our character? ?? because we prefer to be independent rather than vassal ... We are big to be vassal state .. that's your characterless to think about vassal state ...

You have no idea what Indian govt. has been doing to our people since the birth of their nation in 1947 and there is no indication that this will stop any time soon.

If you are going to help empower our eternal enemy, then you cannot be anything but our enemy, I am sorry to say this.
Lol, I really doubt how many Bangladeshis would agree to this.

No, not just the United States.

China is our biggest neighbor and it's a big market. We just can't afford to live with animosity against them just for the sake of what other super powers want. It is foolish to keep a strong contender in the enemy camp.

If you are going to help empower our eternal enemy, then you cannot be anything but our enemy, I am sorry to say this.

Eternal enemy? Oh come now, the world isn't black and white. lol. :lol:

I just say China welcome India, and plan to solve their Sino-India lands dispute ... but i did say nothing about ur enemy, even not mention help Indian ...

Relax, bro ! We talk about Sino-India border dispute in this thread.

@cnelio your view please. .

Fact 101: China has least interest in what India does to Bangladesh. Money talks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom