What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

China already have de fecto occupation in AP and indian government never disclose that to the Indian. Indian border guard were permitted for occasional patrolling along the territory but have to drop the weapons with the sight of Chinese soldiers and remain still as long as the chinse are in sight.
Subah subah daaru chadaali tune? Its a matter between India and China, tumhaari gaand kyun phat/jal rahi hai :cheesy:

Is this the majority opinion among Chinese netizens? How about the govt. and CPC?
Of course not most Chinese citizens, most Chinese do not care politics & Sino-India relationship, that South of Tibet far far away from their eyes.

Just i feel BeiJing's diplomacy intention, they will welcome India.

China-Pakistan relationship won't change at all. China's deeper interest in Pakistan is preventing India from controlling the entire South Asia subcontinent. That interest won't change as long as India exist as a country.

Nowadays China has more interests in Pakistan than ever. For example, China is interested in developing new trade routes to Africa and Middle East independent of Southeast Asia. China also interest in developing trans-continental railroads that run through Pakistan. Basically, China-Pakistan cooperation will be cooperating more than ever. This is what fundamentally sets China apart from US. US doesn't have economic ties with Pakistan, China does.

Bro, the most powerful Islamic country is what China and Pakistan want.

I am shame when I see the trade partner of Pakistan that China rank 16.

China need to do more to help Pakistani friends, it's no doubt.

Hope Pakistan's economy can develop rapidly. I wish Pakistan have a wealthy and stable society with most fortunate people soon.

I also consider for some times how can we normal fellow citizen in both country contribute to Pakistan economy development?

How?

Problem can be solve. But there must be give and take. China has hinted in the past to exchange South Tibet for Aksai Chin. China have solved all land borders with all its other 13 neighbors. Its up to India now. Can India give and take ? That is the problem.
I will be really surprised if China again makes such offer (as it did back in the 50's) and India refuses it. Exchanging lands would be perhaps the best solution both countries have now and I hope present Indian Government will be bold enough to go for it.

First of all Aksai Chin a barren land there is no such thing disputed South of Tibet but a vast and valuable land of southern part of 4 Chinese conuties which are 墨脱,米林,错那 and 察隅.If our government do really wanna drop this problem and make friends with Indian then they are not different from traitors of our nation.
Aksai China has a incalculable strategic importance that the Chinese government understood fifty years ago. Strange that it still has been unrealized by you.

China already have de fecto occupation in AP and indian government never disclose that to the Indian. Indian border guard were permitted for occasional patrolling along the territory but have to drop the weapons with the sight of Chinese soldiers and remain still as long as the chinse are in sight.
East of Siang may like this as some Chinese trackers said.

China-Pakistan relationship won't change at all. China's deeper interest in Pakistan is preventing India from controlling the entire South Asia subcontinent. That interest won't change as long as India exist as a country.

Nowadays China has more interests in Pakistan than ever. For example, China is interested in developing new trade routes to Africa and Middle East independent of Southeast Asia. China also interest in developing trans-continental railroads that run through Pakistan. Basically, China-Pakistan cooperation will be cooperating more than ever. This is what fundamentally sets China apart from US. US doesn't have economic ties with Pakistan, China does.
I feel sad for our Pakistani friend who continue to insist they will be left dry. That is further from the truth.

Of course not most Chinese citizens, just i feel BeiJing's diplomacy intention, they will welcome India.

A strategic alliance between China and India, if that is the long term goal of Chinese govt. will make China an instant enemy of people of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Not that smaller countries like us matter much in the bigger scheme of things, but it will make things crystal clear for our future direction. It will be a new beginning for India as well as rest of South Asia.

A strategic alliance between China and India, if that is the long term goal of Chinese govt. will make China an instant enemy of people of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Not that smaller countries like us matter much in the bigger scheme of things, but it will make things crystal clear for our future direction. It will be a new beginning for India as well as rest of South Asia.

There will also be great powers that will influence India's decision in this, too. No doubt about that.

In my opinion, we remain commit to non-intervention and non-alliance for a long time. However if the strategic environment is changing because we are being surrounded by the US's allies, we have to use some cushion to keep us safe. India is that piece of chess. The country that join SCO will be an alliance in the future in my opinion. I strongly advice BD to join and register for SCO asap.

There will also be great powers that will influence India's decision in this, too. No doubt about that.

India never commits to a faithful relationship, they want to remain non-aligned so they can reap maximum benefits from all sides. If China is dreaming that India will become some kind of loyal vassal state, that is because they do not know Indian people and their character very well.

If you are speaking of my adopted country as the great power, there are no greater clueless radar less people that I have seen among the larger nations of the world, according to my personal observation. I have lost confidence on this so called great power and their wisdom long ago.

Why Pakistanis think that China will 'leave'(whatever that implies) them if/when the border dispute between China-India is settled?.........

Settling border dispute and becoming allies are two different things.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom