What's new

China Prepared For Escalation Of Philippine Standoff

the rehtoric coming out of china is same as Nazi germany... you know what? stuff it, lets get the war started now, and i hope i survive so i can see the few hans that remain taken down a few pegs

the rehtoric coming out of china is same as Nazi germany... you know what? stuff it, lets get the war started now, and i hope i survive so i can see the few hans that remain taken down a few pegs

Ha,the world affair has opened a door for US's watching dog

Bottom line is china claims something that would lead to philipines having no western territorial waters at all.As if on the west From their beaches its chinese waters even though chinese mainland is far away.

Begging to mistreat?? no buddy they deserve to be patriotic. Ur completely missing something.
Why should Viets and Pinoys be proud? They have nothing to be proud about. They are third world holes.

If they start getting proud, then it's China's job to teach them a lesson. :)

Melbourne should be on the target list, I'm sure.

Why should Viets and Pinoys be proud? They have nothing to be proud about. They are third world holes.

wasnt long ago china was a third world hole..... well, it mostly still is, so not a lot u can really say lol

Stop selling kidney for Iphone before talking about being a Suber Bower

wasnt long ago china was a third world hole..... well, it mostly still is, so not a lot u can really say lol

Dude we are one of the great contributes of in maritime trade alone and many others so why at less we don't copy anything that moves

Sorry i have to quote sir amidamaru i was quoting stupid sino@hole

Dude we are one of the great contributes of in maritime trade alone and many others so why at less we don't copy anything that moves

Sorry i have to quote sir amidamaru i was quoting stupid sino@hole

contributing slave labor to ships owned by Chinese companies (COSCO and China Shipping are 2 of the largest shipping companies in the world) is not "contributing to maritime trade" in the way most people think of it.

contributing slave labor to ships owned by Chinese companies (COSCO and China Shipping are 2 of the largest shipping companies in the world) is not "contributing to maritime trade" in the way most people think of it.

You do realize that Phillipino maritime seamen make more then thier Chinese counter parts right?

Per month
Captain – USD 4,500
Chief Officer – USD 3,200
2nd Officer – USD 2,500
3rd Officer – USD 2,350
Chief Engineer – USD 4,200
2nd Engineer – USD 3,200
3rd Engineer – USD 2,500
Electrician – USD 2,200
Bosun – USD 1,700
Able Seaman – USD 1,500
Ordinary Seaman – USD 1,150
Fitter – USD 1,600
Oiler – USD 1,500
Wiper – USD 1,150
Chief Cook – USD 1, 600
Messman – USD 1,000

Maritime Professional - Manufacturers moan as South China

I think the Philippines need to shore up its Navy.

Building a Strong Marine Force with a strong supplement of anti-ship missile batteries on the Philippine Archipelago.

Back
Top Bottom