What's new

China police clashing with Muslims from China’s Hui minority after they were barred entry to a mosque,

No one cares about what you think, almost all Muslim governments are on China's side against this western lie, that's good enough for China

Not just governments, Muslim people too. Also not to mention Pakistan has suffered Uyghur and Uzbek terror attacks in the past.

People might have forgotten the 2014 Karachi terror attack but I have not. Another American poster here claimed his wife is Central Asian Turkic and dislikes Pakistanis.

I told him that I have a mutual dislike of her kind as well. Can't really trust them.

Not just governments, Muslim people too. Also not to mention Pakistan has suffered Uyghur and Uzbek terror attacks in the past.

People might have forgotten the 2014 Karachi terror attack but I have not. Another American poster here claimed his wife is Central Asian Turkic and dislikes Pakistanis.

I told him that I have a mutual dislike of her kind as well. Can't really trust them.
If Separatists get the upper hand in Xinjiang, Pakistan will be in a very dire situation.
Pakistan's only stable and peaceful border and strategic supply line in case of open hostility with India will be gone. Xinjiang separatists always feel very fondly about India and have inherent hate towards Pakistan.
Only those who want to see the total destruction of Pakistan support Xinjiang separatists

微信图片_20230530213146.png

https://www.financialexpress.com/bu...china-says-self-exiled-uyghur-leader-2068945/

Last edited:
It's quite sad, really. When I was young and naïve I thought people in the so-called Third World would welcome and support China's rise. To be fair many do, but many also hate China worse than they hate their former colonial oppressors from whom they gained nominal independence. Looking at it now, I should not have been surprised by this and I can explain why using a parable.

China is like a former slave who killed his owner and escaped. It's natural that the other slaveowners would hate this escaped slave and do everything they can to kill him. What surprised and dismayed me was that the slaves themselves would hate the escaped slave.

But it's just as natural that they should hate the escaped slave as much as their masters do. First and foremost, they are slaves - they mirror their masters' feelings like well-trained dogs. Second, the escaped slave reminds them of the misery of their condition - why is he free while we are not? How come he isn't in chains beside us? Why doesn't he get beaten and whipped like we do? What makes him think he's better than us?

To add insult to injury, not only has the escaped slave won his freedom through his struggle, he's also prospered and made something of himself through his industriousness and hard work. No wonder everyone hates him.

Let me end this parable with some advice to people from the Third World - and make no mistake that that's what you are no matter what passport you have - be inspired by the escaped slave and seek to emulate his example. To support the West in any way against China is to perpetuate your people's enslavement.
Wonderful writing!

The best way to avoid demolition of mosques is not to allow mosques to be built.

If Muslim countries want to accuse China of not being tolerant enough, they should build 10,000 Buddhist temples in their country first.

All Buddhist monasteries in Xinjiang were destroyed by Muslims in history.

No,, we don't have Buddhists in our countries,, and after the Rohingya we won't tolerate them any more, what's the point of building temples no one will attend

These people are Chinese Muslims,, any building regulation issues can be resolved, this was a needless provocation that would needlessly sour relations between communities

Like I said China is seen largely positively

Why try to ruin that?

No,, we don't have Buddhists in our countries,, and after the Rohingya we won't tolerate them any more, what's the point of building temples no one will attend

These people are Chinese Muslims,, any building regulation issues can be resolved, this was a needless provocation that would needlessly sour relations between communities

Like I said China is seen largely positively

Why try to ruin that?
illegally outbuilding a construction on the land one doesn't own is not tolerated in any country

微信图片_20230601121306.png

微信图片_20230601175328.png

微信图片_20230601175810.png
微信图片_20230601180208.png

Last edited:
At what point are Pakistani muslims gonna realize that the Chinese government just don't like Muslims and have an even worse opinion about Islam?
It's not Chinese government V Muslims. Peaceful Muslim are living peacefully. Trouble happening for those who challenge writ of state and announcing Jihad with slogans.

I would mind my own business if China didn't have such great influence in Pakistan.

China wants Pakistan and Pakistanis to trust them, but all I can see is that China is USA-2.0.
They aren't USA 2.0. These type of communist countries believe in expansion. Look at the situation of China India border issue. Everyday they threaten Taiwan. A country like this basically wants to attack every other country nearby, annex them and expand. Chinese mindset is to remain silent and enjoy world powers to fight wars so that they can burn their resources and becomes weak. Why China joined hands with Russia? Both countries share same ideology. They want expansion at all cost. During peak time of their progress, these type of countries starts to threaten other countries and eventually defeat them.

Basically it's all about becoming a great nation dream and inferiority complex because countries like China draws inspiration from super powers. Pakistan trusts China but i am telling you, China has other hidden agendas.China is east India company. They will make us dependent on them first which they already did. After that, they will bankrupt their own friends. examples are Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya etc. Relying on China who beat Muslims in their country is not wise as well but strategically, i would like to align with India and United States rather than China. This is like a game of chess. China is a like a cunning fox who will show it's true colours when Pakistan becomes bankrupt.

They aren't USA 2.0. These type of communist countries believe in expansion. Look at the situation of China India border issue. Everyday they threaten Taiwan. A country like this basically wants to attack every other country nearby, annex them and expand. Chinese mindset is to remain silent and enjoy world powers to fight wars so that they can burn their resources and becomes weak. Why China joined hands with Russia? Both countries share same ideology. They want expansion at all cost. During peak time of their progress, these type of countries starts to threaten other countries and eventually defeat them.

Basically it's all about becoming a great nation dream and inferiority complex because countries like China draws inspiration from super powers. Pakistan trusts China but i am telling you, China has other hidden agendas.China is east India company. They will make us dependent on them first which they already did. After that, they will bankrupt their own friends. examples are Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya etc. Relying on China who beat Muslims in their country is not wise as well but strategically, i would like to align with India and United States rather than China. This is like a game of chess. China is a like a cunning fox who will show it's true colours when Pakistan becomes bankrupt.
A load of BS.

It's quite sad, really. When I was young and naïve I thought people in the so-called Third World would welcome and support China's rise. To be fair many do, but many also hate China worse than they hate their former colonial oppressors from whom they gained nominal independence. Looking at it now, I should not have been surprised by this and I can explain why using a parable.

China is like a former slave who killed his owner and escaped. It's natural that the other slaveowners would hate this escaped slave and do everything they can to kill him. What surprised and dismayed me was that the slaves themselves would hate the escaped slave.

But it's just as natural that they should hate the escaped slave as much as their masters do. First and foremost, they are slaves - they mirror their masters' feelings like well-trained dogs. Second, the escaped slave reminds them of the misery of their condition - why is he free while we are not? How come he isn't in chains beside us? Why doesn't he get beaten and whipped like we do? What makes him think he's better than us?

To add insult to injury, not only has the escaped slave won his freedom through his struggle, he's also prospered and made something of himself through his industriousness and hard work. No wonder everyone hates him.

Let me end this parable with some advice to people from the Third World - and make no mistake that that's what you are no matter what passport you have - be inspired by the escaped slave and seek to emulate his example. To support the West in any way against China is to perpetuate your people's enslavement.

We don't hate China's rise. As a matter of fact, it is, and it should be, an inspiration for us & all other third world countries to try and emulate China's success by strengthening governance, education, infrastructure, manufacturing and STE. I always am the first to say "Well done China" in their breakthrough achievements.

However, we do have issues with China's hegemonistic & expansionist approach towards solving disputes with weaker & smaller countries while just making empty barks against the powerful & peers. We believe that with their economic rise, China has started to believe more & more in "might is right" rather than "right is right" & "Peaceful coexistence".

However, we do have issues with China's hegemonistic & expansionist approach towards solving disputes with weaker & smaller countries while just making empty barks against the powerful & peers. We believe that with their economic rise, China has started to believe more & more in "might is right" rather than "right is right" & "Peaceful coexistence".
I don't know what you are talking about , China hasn't fired a single shot to any foreign countries for 4 decades.

Former US president Jimmy Carter:

微信图片_20230601191514.png

Muslim population is massive

If others are going to target and persecute small muslim communities then bigger muslim communities will respond in kind

There are 2 billion and growing Muslims now, enough to engulf anyone in a sea of hate and vengeance

If you don't want anyone to use muslim populations against you then don't give them a excuse,, if you target a mosque a response is inevitable

All muslims are our business,,

The worlds 2 BILLION Muslims are largely unconcerned to positive about China, that promotes good trade and relations

If your going to target the Chinese Muslim population then your inviting hatred of Chinese and that has consequences that are unnecessary and pointless

Just to needlessly oppress a local village population of hui Muslims in China

Frankly this is a stupid a needless provocation at this moment but the Chinese
Half of them wanna kill each other.
Most advanced Muslim nations are on the Balls of Murrica, GB, France, China etc.
A load of BS.
Nah, he is right and China is doing it, from the perspective of China, correctly atm.
Chinese are, in the end, human beings and everybody desires the things he described as much as it is possible.
Only the ways to obtain that status changed with the times in some cases.
When you have commies you need nationalists to bring yin and yang into balance.
A bus loaded of leftist fa*gots and so called (neo) "liberals" have not the guts to do what would be nessecary.
Bring the chip production to Western Europe and the US and still give Taiwanese the security, equip them much better and spray anti-PRC propaganda where u can, fill them with hate, make it easy to see that an invasion would be extremely costly.
Form alliances with all nations who have disputes with the Chinese and kill them off like the USSR.
Start to produce everything from higher value in Europe/US again, even you have to pay more, don't let PRC steal the innovation.
Sadly greed is in human nature, the main reason why China become the workbench for the world, especially Western World™.

I don't know what you are talking about , China hasn't fired a single shot to any foreign countries for 4 decades.

Former US president Jimmy Carter:

View attachment 932607

Wasn't meant for you. Someone who quotes Jimmy Carter for whataboutary in a discussion of current context, will obviously not understand what I am insinuating.

China social media trending: This is neither Dubai nor Mecca, this is random scenes of Chinese Lanzhou city 抖音 这里不是迪拜 麦加,是中国兰州西关、解放门街景随拍

Lanzhou is the capital city of Chinese Gansu province in northwest China

And yet you accuse me of mindless agreeing with the Chinese when that is not the case.

Like for example I criticize their government ignoring the Yulin dog meat festivals or the wet markets.

But the minute I support their territorial integrity on Xinjiang, I get accused of being a CCP worshiper. Not so.

Even though China is developing because of CCP.
Lol, keep telling yourself that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom