What's new

China, Pakistan Top Violators of Indian Air Space Since 2007

Listen kid, I was not the one to start this, back up and read your countrymen gloating about the shooting down of our MPA and the death of 16 of our sailors. Well if that is the case, then we can gloat about the death of the pilot who shot down the MPA. :angry:

But you chose to reply to this "kid" and not the other guy. perhaps you need to calm down, collect your thoughts and then bang out on your keyboard and then you will be taken in context. Unless of course you expect my almighty to telepathically whisper in my ears your intent :P

There is no proof of this. Antony also said that India was not involved in Samjotha Express Bombing but we know now that Col. Prohit was a RAW Agent and India sponsored that terrorist act. Antony is a big liar.

There is no proof of this. Antony also said that India was not involved in Samjotha Express Bombing but we know now that Col. Prohit was a RAW Agent and India sponsored that terrorist act. Antony is a big liar.

When did Anthony comment on the Samjhauta Express bombing? Why would the Defence Minister make such a comment, out of the blue? Could you supply any citation?

who cares about he said, she said . the point is we must come together even if there are moronic actions done by both countries military and political establishment. Look, we have a great opportunity here to better understand each other. you can waste it by yelling Allah said or Ram said- but we know both countries have clowns in the political establishment.

What a great opportunity this forums affords us, why waste it? There are some rabble rousers on both sides who post to inflame, ignore them. Let's take this opportunity instead of building a consensus!

I have my hand out... will you accept it?

Pakistan and China share borders with India and they are the ones with air forces in the neighborhood. I am not shocked that they are the ones violating our air space.

who cares about he said, she said . the point is we must come together even if there are moronic actions done by both countries military and political establishment. Look, we have a great opportunity here to better understand each other. you can waste it by yelling Allah said or Ram said- but we know both countries have clowns in the political establishment.

What a great opportunity this forums affords us, why waste it? There are some rabble rousers on both sides who post to inflame, ignore them. Let's take this opportunity instead of building a consensus!

I have my hand out... will you accept it?

Of course I would not reject a hand of friendship from any human being, because we should all be Humanists before tags of race, religion or ethnicity.

The guy who shot down the Atlantique got the death he deserved, so the Almighty gave him his just desserts :sniper:

The guy who shot down the atlantique was only following orders. So shut the frak up and give him the respect you would give to any other uniformed soldier.

There is no proof of anything for you. lol

Where it is found that Purohit was a RAW agent? If you don't give a source than you are biggest liar.

The guy who shot down the Atlantique got the death he deserved, so the Almighty gave him his just desserts :sniper:

How do you know what the Almighty want? The guy might be with the Almighty but by cursing him you are just being cursed by the Almighty Himself. The Almighty don't spare the people who only thinks He is belongs to them.

Back
Top Bottom