What's new

China, Pakistan Top Violators of Indian Air Space Since 2007

sudhir007

Reaction score
China, Pakistan Top Violators of Indian Air Space Since 2007 | India Defence

Indian air space has been violated 29 times by foreign aircraft during the period from December 2007 to November, 2010. These include 23 occasions by Pakistan, 1 by Bangladesh, 3 by China and 2 by USA.

Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in place for safeguarding Indian airspace, including by deployment of IAF aircraft. The matter is also taken up with the concerned country through diplomatic channels as per established procedure.

This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri S. Pakkirappa in Lok Sabha today.

China, Pakistan Top Violators of Indian Air Space Since 2007 | India Defence

Indian air space has been violated 29 times by foreign aircraft during the period from December 2007 to November, 2010. These include 23 occasions by Pakistan, 1 by Bangladesh, 3 by China and 2 by USA.

Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in place for safeguarding Indian airspace, including by deployment of IAF aircraft. The matter is also taken up with the concerned country through diplomatic channels as per established procedure.

This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri S. Pakkirappa in Lok Sabha today.

only one indian link .... no one trust only indians links....
get something positive to post ....:rofl::rofl:

only one indian link .... no one trust only indians links....
get something positive to post ....:rofl::rofl:

Oh Yeah, You will get an Exclusive report from Pentagon regarding an Airspace violation over India... :disagree:

@Leviza... you think the US or China would be keeping track of these violations better than Indian sources?

Scare them off with warning shots and watch them disappear... this should help keep our Army on their operational readiness!

@Leviza... you think the US or China would be keeping track of these violations better than Indian sources?

Scare them off with warning shots and watch them disappear... this should help keep our Army on their operational readiness!

well this is just indian saying ... there is not a single international news on it and if you rem when indian fighters voilated Pakistani air space it was coverd by all world... and indians saw that PAF can take them down....so they ran off with thier tails in legs :):rofl::rofl:

now if Pakistan, china voilated Indian airspace why there is no media links to it... its just a brain frat of your general thats it ... no come up with some links or dont answer it....

:pakistan::pakistan::wave::wave:

well this is just indian saying ... there is not a single international news on it and if you rem when indian fighters voilated Pakistani air space it was coverd by all world... and indians saw that PAF can take them down....so they ran off with thier tails in legs :):rofl::rofl:

now if Pakistan, china voilated Indian airspace why there is no media links to it... its just a brain frat of your general thats it ... no come up with some links or dont answer it....

:pakistan::pakistan::wave::wave:

After PAF's no show at Kargil somehow I don't feel PAF is a big threat. Even if the border violations are true it does not bother me.

After PAF's no show at Kargil somehow I don't feel PAF is a big threat. Even if the border violations are true it does not bother me.

I would rather believe the contrary to be true ie there must have been 200 violations but noticed 100 of them and are reporting 30 of them...

PAF won't mind if IAF officials also believe the same.;)

Atlantique incident anyone?...

Btw, can you post a neutral source? If there is any that is.

PAF won't mind if IAF officials also believe the same.;)

When I say PAF's border violations does not bother me, it is in my belief that IAF will do the needfull when required. In IAF we trust.

Back
Top Bottom