What's new

China Pakistan time tested friendship joined in bonds of brotherhood

Officers and soldiers from both sides are just brothers and family

IMG_7134_China_Pakistan_Karakoram_Highway_KK_25.jpg

Amazing pic !

Pakistan can learn a lot from China.

I love Pakistan, but China is really light years ahead of Pakistan and People's Republic of China was formed two years after the independence of Pakistan.

I blame Pakistani politicians for placing Pakistan so far behind. When Imran Khan becomes Prime Minister, I hope he learns from China on how to improve the economy and the living standards of the people.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-CHINA FRIENDSHIP !!!!!!!!!

:pakistan: :china:

Chinese flight attendants and Pakistani pilots and air forces officers,they became colleagues.
Ede.jpg

FIc.jpg

c36.jpg

wOg8.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Chinese flight attendants and Pakistani pilots and air forces officers,they became colleagues.
KkY8.jpg

DUnR.jpg

fzm.jpg

qW3.jpg

Chinese women look so beautiful and so innocent.

time tested friendship joined in bonds of brotherhood

China, Pakistan joined in bonds of brotherhood
People Daily

Peaceful and friendly Chinese Pakistani border.
e17b5a69c87.jpg

d8b4772d.jpg

af4558cf.jpg

b9d93e3300.jpg
so sweet and sooooooooooooooo peaceful man:smitten:
may always keep blessing this border,China,Pakistan and PAK-CHINA Friendship:china::pakistan:

Peaceful and friendly Chinese Pakistani border ,many Chinese tourists drive to the very border of the two countris and walk into Pakistan and walk back to China to enjoy the family like friendship bw two countries and two peoples.Friendship is becoming the main attraction for tourism,dont know any other countries have this as their tourist resources and attraction
p7SU.jpg

WjpR.jpg

WE8.jpg
I bet This is the most Peaceful Place & Border:yahoo:

Thanks beijingwalker Bro i Love you and Love your pics 222222222223333333333344444444:cheers:

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Seems like the main job of the Pakistani border control soldiers and officers is to be hugged:pakistan:
Yes Bro nooo dought on This your are 101% Right

Amazing pic !
IMG_7134_China_Pakistan_Karakoram_Highway_KK_25.jpg

I have seen this picture in India-China military photo thread......

Now this picture is in China-Pakistan friendship thread........

Can someone clarify with valid reasons(by dress,badges etc.)....whether the man sitting beside the Chinese officer is from Pakistani or Indian Army.......so than no-one uses the picture incorrectly.....

nice cooperation but fact is China wont save Pakistan at its own risk . Remember once you and US were such friends . Time will only tell about the nature of friendship .its not too good to conclude it now itself .

Back
Top Bottom