What's new

China & Pakistan Special Brothers Tribute

we will fight shoulder to shoulder against the india invade.
:pakistan::china:

why u r involving china ?
That means pak is not able to
fight against India...!!
I havn't heard dat india is going
to involve any country to counter
china...
Forget it,its off topic but i m happy
dat pak got another brother...
Also don't forget $ 2 billion
per year aid from yor 1st brother..

why u r involving china ?
That means pak is not able to
fight against India...!!
I havn't heard dat india is going
to involve any country to counter
china...
Forget it,its off topic but i m happy
dat pak got another brother...
Also don't forget $ 2 billion
per year aid from yor 1st brother..

can you use standard english?

where is the other self when US and talibans are running riot in your country? :P

The US and Pakistan helped with supplying weapons to the Afghan Mujahadeen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. You'd have to give them some credit :tup: It was a beautifully planned covert operation against a super power which partly led to its downfall. Beautiful, just beautiful.

By the way, nice video. Seems like Sino-Pak relations are at an all time high :tup:

The US and Pakistan helped with supplying weapons to the Afghan Mujahadeen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. You'd have to give them some credit :tup: It was a beautifully planned covert operation against a super power which partly led to its downfall. Beautiful, just beautiful.

By the way, nice video. Seems like Sino-Pak relations are at an all time high :tup:

If you knew history, you would have known that Afghanistan fiasco had absolutely nothing to do with Soviet Union's downfall.

Unlike the countries in Eastern Europe, SU had no political plan for Afghanistan. Hence although militarily they were mighty successful (15,000 casualties in 10 yrs as opposed to US's 58000 in a similar timeframe in Vietnam), SU failed Afghanistan politically. That was the reason they had to withdraw, not to mention more pressing matters back home in Moscow.

If you knew history, you would have known that Afghanistan fiasco had absolutely nothing to do with Soviet Union's downfall.

Unlike the countries in Eastern Europe, SU had no political plan for Afghanistan. Hence although militarily they were mighty successful (15,000 casualties in 10 yrs as opposed to US's 58000 in a similar timeframe in Vietnam), SU failed Afghanistan politically. That was the reason they had to withdraw, not to mention more pressing matters back home in Moscow.

Well, I did say partly :P

But you have to admit, a ten year war is an awfully long time. And a hard one too. It was no walk in the park for the Soviets. Warfare is ultimately all about deception. It don't matter how big their toys are.

And you are wrong about the fact that the Soviets had no political plan in Afghanistan. They did, right from beginning. Its just that whenever a pro-Soviet regime was formed in Afghanistan, that regime or even a small government just ran away like a retarded puppy. Those regimes had little or no regional support.

The current NATO successes (at least apparently) in Afghanistan are because they have political goals for long-term security, coupled with regional support (very important). And nobody is going to support the likes of the Taliban anyways.

[/QUOTE]Lol...I was not jealous when US and Pak were in bed nor I'm now when China took US's position. Afterall why would i be jealous when we have our own "friends" ?[/QUOTE]

It is an open Secret that US was and is not our true Friend, Just a Strategic relationship can't be called Friendship and It can't be compared with CHINA ,PAKISTAN Friendship which is continuous from its start for 63 years no matter what happened in the entire world Scenario

Well, I did say partly :P

But you have to admit, a ten year war is an awfully long time. And a hard one too. It was no walk in the park for the Soviets. Warfare is ultimately all about deception. It don't matter how big their toys are.
Like I said, Su didnt lose militarily. They had no political plan.
And you are wrong about the fact that the Soviets had no political plan in Afghanistan. They did, right from beginning. Its just that whenever a pro-Soviet regime was formed in Afghanistan, that regime or even a small government just ran away like a retarded puppy. Those regimes had little or no regional support.
You are wrong here. The then Afghan government had a pact with SU to request military assistance in their fight against fundamentalist militants. Those requests kept growing in capacity and finally the Afghan Govt requested entire SU army to help. That is why SU sent their army into Afghanistan. It was actually a walk in the park for the SU army. Check out their routes, a two pronged land assault while a central air assault, IIRC.

Post SU, the govt of Najibullah managed to keep different factions under control, for he knew how to play those different factions. Unfortunately for him, civil war broke out and ultimately he was dragged from a UN compound by the Taliban and hanged!

The current NATO successes (at least apparently) in Afghanistan are because they have political goals for long-term security, coupled with regional support (very important). And nobody is going to support the likes of the Taliban anyways.
True.

Goodness, some Indians just had to troll. Its kinda like a stimuli :D

China can be a great strategic partner if one plays his cards right ;)

Back
Top Bottom