What's new

China-Pak in MoU to develop stealth variant of JF-17 Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Devil first of all if Senior Pakistani and Chinese officials have stated that the JF-17 is a joint project, then who are you to question them, were you physically involved in the project.

Furthermore why would PAF broadcast its capabillities, when it can have the element of surprise, we don't want Indian's to know what Pakistan is capable of, we have nothing to prove to you

Fact is we have a fully functional mean machine, that has caught the eyes of many Airforces around the world, and based upon this assumption I can feel a atmosphere of jealously coming from you Indians, do us a favour and take a chill pill.

Also you Indians want links to prove Pakistan's contribution on the JF-17, well you wont find them, because it's state secret, but some Pakistani have the honour of knowing friends who have worked on the Project, who have told them what Pakistan has done with China, and Quite frankly that is none of your bussiness.

I think you need some chill pill who donot have any credible source or proof for Pak Contribution in this JV, and giving lecture on secrecy and giving definition of JV ??? We would not find any contribution link may mean there is no contribution as well..

Well.. if you donot have any answer better sit tight and donot reply, let any senior person confirm this who has some source for requested details.

Admal Keyani,
What is wrong with what is asked ? Why are you acting like a headmaster ?
:cheers:

Can any senior member here tell me, If JF-17 is a JV between China and Pakistan, What components PAK has developed for JF-17 program. Pls share the reliable source with components name and its details which are manufactured by Pak on its own.
Airframe, Hud, Software, Missile Integration and above all that making it to the state it is today. The R&D facility of FC 1 was in China so our 36 engineers went to china and stayed their and contributed all that time with Chinese engineers. All the facility was in china thats why the manufacturing was in china of everything which FC 1prototypes had.

For more details and sources please read the JF 17 thread.....

Airframe, Hud, Software, Missile Integration and above all that making it to the state it is today. The R&D facility of FC 1 was in China so our 36 engineers went to china and stayed their and contributed all that time with Chinese engineers. All the facility was in china thats why the manufacturing was in china of everything which FC 1prototypes had.

For more details and sources please read the JF 17 thread.....

Does Pakistan have some development, validation and testing facility of the various systems it developed in Pakistan ?

If the Engineers worked in China, does the body of knowledge stay with them or can Pakistan use that expertise again ? It sounds like the Pakistan did contribute but was the contribution in a manner that can be beneficial in the future is something time will tell.

Fact is we have a fully functional mean machine, that has caught the eyes of many Airforces around the world, and based upon this assumption I can feel a atmosphere of jealously coming from you Indians, do us a favour and take a chill pill.

Jealous for what ?

Mean Machine , How so exactly . What sets this aircraft above the rest?

Eyes of many air forces ?
Price has attracted many eyes , but as of yet the order book is still entirely PAF. As far as anyone is concerned it only Window shopping , No one has even ever committed on trials yet.
ALH Dhruv has had a better export performance. There is nothing we need to envy you about.

Also you Indians want links to prove Pakistan's contribution on the JF-17, well you wont find them, because it's state secret, but some Pakistani have the honour of knowing friends who have worked on the Project, who have told them what Pakistan has done with China, and Quite frankly that is none of your bussiness.

Name in any institutions in Pakistan , where testing or development of anything reacted to the JF-17 was carried out .

As far as i know you won't find any , as all such facilities exist in china only.

Pakistan has still to develop a single Aeronautical development Agency to it name.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex , is only a manufacturing firm. Lacking major R&D assets and infrastructure.

.:: Pakistan Aeronautical Complex ::.

The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra comprises of four factories which are spread over an area of 10 square kilometers. PAC has become a center of excellence in aviation engineering based on more than 30 years of experience in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of fighter aircraft, their components and engines.
In the year 1972, PAC started with the MRO of aircraft of Chinese origin and subsequently progressed towards MRO of Mirage III & V aircraft and ATAR 09C engines, F100-220E engines modules of F-16 aircraft, J-69 engines of T-37 aircraft, T-56 engines of C-130 aircraft and avionics upgrades of fighters aircrafts of Pakistan Air Force.
The Technology advancement of manufacturing of Mushak and Super Mushak primary fighter trainer aircraft to JF-17 Thunder Fighter aircraft endorses the strength and expertise of PAC to meet future defense challenges. PAC holds the International Aerospace Standard AS 9100 Rev B, Boeing Quality Management System and ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 17025 certifications. Feel free to contact us for any information at pacit@pac.org.pk.

PAC has itself never mentioned it's R&D or Development work.

Does Pakistan have some development, validation and testing facility of the various systems it developed in Pakistan ?

If the Engineers worked in China, does the body of knowledge stay with them or can Pakistan use that expertise again ? It sounds like the Pakistan did contribute but was the contribution in a manner that can be beneficial in the future is something time will tell.

If we are making JF 17 now and also K 8 and Mushaq. We surely have capabilities and facilities....But every new air craft comes with new challenges.

BTW what kind of Validation and Testing facilities are you talking about. If you elaborate more it will help to answer.

Jealous for what ?

Mean Machine , How so exactly . What sets this aircraft above the rest?

Eyes of many air forces ?
Price has attracted many eyes , but as of yet the order book is still entirely PAF. As far as anyone is concerned it only Window shopping , No one has even ever committed on trials yet.
ALH Dhruv has had a better export performance. There is nothing we need to envy you about.

Name in any institutions in Pakistan , where testing or development of anything reacted to the JF-17 was carried out .

As far as i know you won't find any , as all such facilities exist in china only.

Pakistan has still to develop a single Aeronautical development Agency to it name.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex , is only a manufacturing firm. Lacking major R&D assets and infrastructure.

.:: Pakistan Aeronautical Complex ::.

PAC has itself never mentioned it's R&D or Development work.

For the technical aspects, technical members would be better able to help you but for the last line, I wonder if you hear about each and every development that PAF/PA conducts and since you didn't hear about this jet in particular, you are justify to conclude it didn't exist. Common buddy for the sake of winning an argument, don't try climbing down the stares of sensibility.

but for the last line, I wonder if you hear about each and every development that PAF/PA conducts and since you didn't hear about this jet in particular, you are justify to conclude it didn't exist. Common buddy for the sake of winning an argument, don't try climbing down the stares of sensibility.

Well , i my self am not aware of any development or R&D made by the PAC .

I don't need to know about all the cases. One will suffice. Even the most basic Wind tunnel stability tests. Where were they done.

All major testing facilities were in China , The Prototype was in China , in it was built in China. Everything from Flight testing to System integration was done there.

Engine , radar , avionics and all other sub-systems were outsourced.

So name one in house development or testing done in Pakistan using Pakistani Infrastructure.

Mr Indian-Devil first of all 'donot' is not a word, so my advice is to brush up on on your writing skills before you come here and ask mundane useless question's.

Additionally... did you not read my post properly, I said you won't find any credible links in what Pakistan has contributed to the project, because that is not the way PAF operates, if you can't get that through your head, then see a Psychiatrists. Also the question you have asked has been answered many times by Senior member's in the JF-17 thread. You Indian's remind of a Parrot, maybe you should do a DNA tests to see if your related.

Ramu why are you acting like a four eyed monkey? Can you please answer me this question first and give me credible links, before we talk about the JF-17, otherwise hush your gum.

Gogbot its none of your bussiness if test were done in Pakistan or in China, because your an Indian, so quite frankly it does not concern you. Are you that delusional, honestly just because PAC does not mention it, doesn't mean that is the reality. We like to keep our weapons secret, like the JF-17, Pakistan is also involved in the J-10B project, it may be minor but we are still involved, wheather you like it or not. Plus you don't need to believe, it beause your opinions are unimportant.

Admal Kiyani....

Do you mind.....You post are only bringing flames to this thread.....Jeez

Well , i my self am not aware of any development or R&D made by the PAC .

I don't need to know about all the cases. One will suffice. Even the most basic Wind tunnel stability tests. Where were they done.

All major testing facilities were in China , The Prototype was in China , in it was built in China. Everything from Flight testing to System integration was done there.

Engine , radar , avionics and all other sub-systems were outsourced.

So name one in house development or testing done in Pakistan using Pakistani Infrastructure.
When the whole project was meant to start in China why did we need any thing here at that time.......our engineers were there....So whats the point....Some thing Pakistanis made on behalf of Pakistan will be Pakistani. Its better to be at one country instead of you bring that and i'll bring this and then we'll se if they attach to each other.

Well Mjnaushad the Indians come here to flame, they know full well that the contribution made by Pakistan has been answered by our senior members, yet they ask the same question. The thread says Pakistan and China have signed a Mou on developing a stealth variant of the JF-17, but have we talked about it no.
Why is that...because the Indians have hijacked this thread, like all the other threads and have wasted the last 4 pages worth of brandwidth.

The question in which they are repeating is not linked to the thread, and its becoming irritating. I don't see Pakistani member's going to the India defence section and doing what they do over here.

To all Indian members, please visit the jf-17 thread for all your answers of Pakistani contribution in the project as we DO manufacture more than nut bolts and paint as you folks think all time.

Regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom