What's new

China opposes India's call for quick UNSC reforms

something is changed ;)

Yes. :D

Anyway the point still stands. India hates China, so why should China do any favours for someone who hates us? What kind of logic is that?

For the UNSC permanent seat, Brazil is the best option. And Germany is good too.

India wants veto power so it can expand the funding for the Tibet Exile Government in India and veto every move on Tibet and Taiwan. India has to dismantle the Tibet Exile Network operating from Indian soil. First India trained Muqti Bani Terrorists in East Pakistan, then Tibet Exile Government in India, LTTE terrorist in Sri Lanka, involvement in the Nepal's King's murder, now 17 Indian Consulates have RAW training centers in Afghanistan...Indian soil has been used to do terrorism and coovert operation in every country in the region and then India calls China Communist and itself the Biggest Democracy. That is why India will never get the UNSC.

Yes. :D

Anyway the point still stands. India hates China, so why should China do any favours for someone who hates us? What kind of logic is that?

For the UNSC permanent seat, Brazil is the best option. And Germany is good too.

lets see these two countries finds out their supporters or not....;),

let me tell you one thing,its certain that our interst will clash with each other some day if not now,we know this thing and u also know this,
leave aside other issues.
still india have not so friendly stance wrt china,so how would u think that india certainly knows that china will take it side if some change in UN occurs.

and wat india will get by getting seat,we are getting enough by not getting seats.
clear example is israel and in recent years we got a lot from usa by twisting some laws made by UN.
so plz sir,dont think india will dance for unsc seat before china.
let the gr8 game begin

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

India wants veto power so it can expand the funding for the Tibet Exile Government in India and veto every move on Tibet and Taiwan. India has to dismantle the Tibet Exile Network operating from Indian soil. First India trained Muqti Bani Terrorists in East Pakistan, then Tibet Exile Government in India, LTTE terrorist in Sri Lanka, involvement in the Nepal's King's murder, now 17 Indian Consulates have RAW training centers in Afghanistan...Indian soil has been used to do terrorism and coovert operation in every country in the region and then India calls China Communist and itself the Biggest Democracy. That is why India will never get the UNSC.

frm where u get this stories?

India...focus on building a 350GW Installed Power Capacity. This alone is the true path to prosperity. With large energy capacities, India will be in every forum in the world including UNSC. Heck, India can start its own United Nations once it establishes a large infrastructure base. Once you establish large trade relationships with numerous countries, you will automatically dictate a lot of the world's policies. For instance, drastic climate control would have to happen in India and all key powers have to engage India anyways. At that time, India can simply say, no UNSC set, no climate negotiations. Just wait till you line up your cards. Size matters!

i think brazil should be on the UNSC.

there is no south american representation, brazil are a growing nation, no major disputes, no major human rights issues and a multiracial nation.

they will truly add a new perspective to the UNSC.

to indians, if a Chinese in China takes a breathe, smokes a puff, or breaks a wind, then it's an "anti-india" move.

so cry me a river, indians! because China isn't going to ask for India's permission every time China defends her own interest.

India...focus on building a 350GW Installed Power Capacity. This alone is the true path to prosperity. With large energy capacities, India will be in every forum in the world including UNSC. Heck, India can start its own United Nations once it establishes a large infrastructure base. Once you establish large trade relationships with numerous countries, you will automatically dictate a lot of the world's policies. For instance, drastic climate control would have to happen in India and all key powers have to engage India anyways. At that time, India can simply say, no UNSC set, no climate negotiations. Just wait till you line up your cards. Size matters!

firstly, india start its own united nations? hahahahahahahahahahahah

secondly, yes size and connection matter, i do believe one day india will have its say in the UN but presently what notable connections and size does it have vis-a-vis the rest of the world? seeing as right now it is not at the level of the current P5 it does make sense to move on the change slowly.

ps: currently i see no problem with SC seat without veto

Poverty is not a crime. Inequality is.
Starvation is not a crime. Criminals rerouting food for starvation aid is a crime against humanity.
Worst of all, shamelessly ignoring the vast crimes of the Indian regime while magnifying the relatively small problems of China is a crime against your own intelligence and dignity. It shows a huge lack of confidence.

Let's put some facts down. India is behaving like an African dictatorship. It buys weapons at the expense of development. It has starvation, disease, malnutrition, illegally occupies disputed land and has several armed insurgencies. It has almost no domestic industry - all it does is assemble things for others. India cannot use its own machines to produce more machines. All of its factors of production are imported. India is hostile to all neighbors. It's corruption is one of the world's worse. On many indicators it is behind the world over 60 years. Once India is only behind 30 years, it can start talking about UNSC.

Poverty is not a crime. Inequality is.
Starvation is not a crime. Criminals rerouting food for starvation aid is a crime against humanity.
Worst of all, shamelessly ignoring the vast crimes of the Indian regime while magnifying the relatively small problems of China is a crime against your own intelligence and dignity. It shows a huge lack of confidence.

Let's put some facts down. India is behaving like an African dictatorship. It buys weapons at the expense of development. It has starvation, disease, malnutrition, illegally occupies disputed land and has several armed insurgencies. It has almost no domestic industry - all it does is assemble things for others. India cannot use its own machines to produce more machines. All of its factors of production are imported. India is hostile to all neighbors. It's corruption is one of the world's worse. On many indicators it is behind the world over 60 years. Once India is only behind 30 years, it can start talking about UNSC.

Thats harsh dude but I guess its mostly true

They have 160 GW of Installed Capacity already. They are the sixth largest energy producer in the world. Energy = Power. But I doubt a peasant like you would understand that. China is at about 750GW and the US is at about 998GW. Russia is at 220GW and Japan is at 279GW. Brazil is at 100GW and Canada is at 124GW. UK is at 84GW and France is at 116GW. Germany is at 132GW. South Africa is at 42GW. So you can see where India's energy infrastructure is at and decide accordingly. When India, China and the US are at the same level of GW (around 1000 GW each), there is going to be tussle all round. We will call it the 1000G club and this will be the most important club in the world and the rest of the clubs such as UNSC will fade into oblivion. Wars will be over resources and resources are for energy. So, to me the 1000G club is the most important club. There will be only 3 countries in that club - the US, China and India.

Also, read my post again. I advice India to refrain from lobbying for a UNSC seat right now and focus on getting into the 1000G club, the most powerful club on the planet for ever.

Didnt someone else point out that India has a much better GINI coefficient than China? What's with Chinese's unresearched comments here? What do you think it takes to install machines - energy, labor and capital, that's all? India has all three. I really dont get how Chinese can spew out totally unresearched nonsense just to bash another growth country. Where do you get your numbers? I still dont see any data as to why India's services based economy is worse than China's manufacturing based economy. I think you are wrong in your assessment that India does not produce machines. Indians can answer this, but is this true? That Indians lack the capacity to produce large scale machines such as gas turbines and other infrastructure needed to expand the manufacturing sector. If this is correct, I would want to learn why this is the case.

Didnt someone else point out that India has a much better GINI coefficient than China? What's with Chinese's unresearched comments here? What do you think it takes to install machines - energy, labor and capital, that's all? India has all three. I really dont get how Chinese can spew out totally unresearched nonsense just to bash another growth country. Where do you get your numbers? I still dont see any data as to why India's services based economy is worse than China's manufacturing based economy. I think you are wrong in your assessment that India does not produce machines. Indians can answer this, but is this true? That Indians lack the capacity to produce large scale machines such as gas turbines and other infrastructure needed to expand the manufacturing sector. If this is correct, I would want to learn why this is the case.

You want to see some numbers?

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ch.html
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html

All you need to know.

I think there are others who are better qualified to answer the part about machine tooling but I do remember of the biggest deals India signed with China last year was for Gas turbine used in power generation.

Back
Top Bottom