What's new

China opposes India's call for quick UNSC reforms

firstly, india start its own united nations? hahahahahahahahahahahah

LOL. :D

RollingStones is an Indian by the way, which probably makes that comment less shocking.

If they want to believe, that "India can start its own United Nations"... then what can I say...

So What now, you gonna ask him to speak in Native American to prove his identity?

His comments speak for themselves, nothing else is needed. :azn:

Who else on Earth, besides an Indian, could actually believe that... "India can start its own United Nations"? :rofl:

They have 160 GW of Installed Capacity already. They are the sixth largest energy producer in the world. Energy = Power. But I doubt a peasant like you would understand that. China is at about 750GW and the US is at about 998GW. Russia is at 220GW and Japan is at 279GW. Brazil is at 100GW and Canada is at 124GW. UK is at 84GW and France is at 116GW. Germany is at 132GW. South Africa is at 42GW. So you can see where India's energy infrastructure is at and decide accordingly. When India, China and the US are at the same level of GW (around 1000 GW each), there is going to be tussle all round. We will call it the 1000G club and this will be the most important club in the world and the rest of the clubs such as UNSC will fade into oblivion. Wars will be over resources and resources are for energy. So, to me the 1000G club is the most important club. There will be only 3 countries in that club - the US, China and India.

Also, read my post again. I advice India to refrain from lobbying for a UNSC seat right now and focus on getting into the 1000G club, the most powerful club on the planet for ever.

You are a bit overestimating China. You should look at the per capita statistics, China is not as powerful as you say.
Do not forget the EU, there will be only 2 forces in the No.1 club ---the US and the EU.
about China. We and Japan and Russia and Canada and Brazil and India in the No.2 club.

Looked at it. The GINI index calculation says that inequality in China is worse than in India. Also, going by PPP GDP (which is the correct thing to do as official exchange rates are highly manipulated), China is 2.5 times India's output. This means that India is no slouch. India has a PPP GDP of $4Trillion. That is not a small thing at all. Definitely nowhere near the amount of ridicule that the Chinese members dish out. There are so many countries doing fantastically worse than India and have no hopes to get out of their sordid situation. Even then, you wouldnt want to ridicule those countries but strive to offer constructive solutions. My guess is that a $1 in India produces more profit than $1 in China as the margins in India are higher. That is good for a business person. Also, in China, 2/3rd of the market capitalization comes from state owned companies while in India, it comes from privately held companies. The Indian model is the American model, more or less (service business, private enterprise, etc.) while the Chinese model seems to be more on the government directed growth model. These are two different model and as such cannot be compared. The dynamics are different, the rules required are different, the energy utilization and associated pollution is different. While the models are different, I really dont see why the Chinese model is superior. For me they are just different, with both striving to lift millions out of abject poverty.

You are a bit overestimating China. You should look at the per capita statistics, China is not as powerful as you say.
Do not forget the EU, there will be only 2 forces in the No.1 club ---the US and the EU.
about China. We and Japan and Russia and Canada and Brazil and India in the No.2 club.

Agreed, we still have a VERY long way to go, before we become a developed country.

Looked at it. The GINI index calculation says that inequality in China is worse than in India. Also, going by PPP GDP (which is the correct thing to do as official exchange rates are highly manipulated), China is 2.5 times India's output. This means that India is no slouch. India has a PPP GDP of $4Trillion. That is not a small thing at all. Definitely nowhere near the amount of ridicule that the Chinese members dish out. There are so many countries doing fantastically worse than India and have no hopes to get out of their sordid situation. Even then, you wouldnt want to ridicule those countries but strive to offer constructive solutions. My guess is that a $1 in India produces more profit than $1 in China as the margins in India are higher. That is good for a business person. Also, in China, 2/3rd of the market capitalization comes from state owned companies while in India, it comes from privately held companies. The Indian model is the American model, more or less (service business, private enterprise, etc.) while the Chinese model seems to be more on the government directed growth model. These are two different model and as such cannot be compared. The dynamics are different, the rules required are different, the energy utilization and associated pollution is different. While the models are different, I really dont see why the Chinese model is superior. For me they are just different, with both striving to lift millions out of abject poverty.

Sir. Nicky coefficient can not describe the problem.
How many billionaires in India? What about China? Take a look at Forbes.
What is the number of India poor population? What about China? Take a look at Wikipedia.

Less "especially rich people" and "especially poor people" in China than India. Why is India better than China Nicky coefficient?
That only shows that China's middle class more than India.

United Nations is a post WWII body created for the sole purpose of preventing WWII type wars. UNSC was created for that. UNSC is an irrelevant body now. India and others can start other clubs if they want. We in the US know this. India was already able to bypass bodies like the NSG with our help. Those are the kinds of organizations that really matter. But, if you have the brain the size of a pea, you will not understand all this and continue to feel that anybody who puts Chinese in their place must be Indians. Well, I am not surprised. That simply shows that Chinese have not intellectually arrived yet and still lack superior thought processes.

Well, I am not surprised. That simply shows that Chinese have not intellectually arrived yet and still lack superior thought processes.

More racism from Indians. :rolleyes:

And no I will not sink to this level. I have never said anything racist on here, and never will. :wave:

See my reply about India's private enterprise versus China's government mandated capitalism. I am throwing this out there. But how do we know how many "poor" people are actually there in India? It is well known in global circles that countries like India and China exaggerate their poverty to garner more resources from the west and not sign treaties such as climate control and food related tariffs. At WTO, India and China use their "poverty" position to get favorable treatment for their goods as a "developing" country. There is something called "poverty" politics. Poverty in China and India might be exaggerated, for all we know. And poverty in developed nations might be underestimated. You have got to look deeper. You have to ask many questions. You have to probe and you have to understand the pieces of the puzzle. Naive, simplistic observations hat most Chinese here do make sme question their intellectual depth and analytical capabilities. The thought process just has to be a lot more deeper and rigorous.

You said what I want to say.

Again complete lack of comprehension and understanding of contextual language. My statement stands.

Look past the surface and at the core. Can India manufacture its own factors of production? That is, can it build the tools needed to sustain its industry? I believe not. China can build its own machine tools. If we were sanctioned tomorrow, only 2 critical industries would be affected by technology - semiconductors and civil aviation. And semiconductors isn't the final product, it's the photolithography equipment needed to make the product. But even making ICs is a far step ahead of what most countries can do.

India has no IC foundries. India cannot make its own machine tools. India's power consumption is 1/4th China's. It's lifespan is shorter, illiteracy higher and actually has starvation. PPP is useful only if you can make your own tools and are relatively free from importing. China can do that. Our PPP is more accurate because we mostly import raw materials. India's nominal is more accurate because they import manufactured goods.

See my reply about India's private enterprise versus China's government mandated capitalism. I am throwing this out there. But how do we know how many "poor" people are actually there in India? It is well known in global circles that countries like India and China exaggerate their poverty to garner more resources from the west and not sign treaties such as climate control and food related tariffs. At WTO, India and China use their "poverty" position to get favorable treatment for their goods as a "developing" country. There is something called "poverty" politics. Poverty in China and India might be exaggerated, for all we know. And poverty in developed nations might be underestimated. You have got to look deeper. You have to ask many questions. You have to probe and you have to understand the pieces of the puzzle. Naive, simplistic observations hat most Chinese here do make sme question their intellectual depth and analytical capabilities. The thought process just has to be a lot more deeper and rigorous.
I think that is true.I even not understand the meaning of the word poverty which seems like powerty in form.

Back
Top Bottom