What's new

China on way to self reliance in 28-nm chips; to attain maturity in 14-mm category as well

U earn 10k per month, but u r still employee and own No factory like Vinfast boss. He's a billionare, he bought BMW license and build car factories to produce his own cars. Nothing wrong abt his decision, so pls stop talking nonsense abt VInfast.

US can't make 5nm chips, but they can buy all 5nm chips and forces TSMC stop selling 5nm chips to CN.

Just like u admit There is only One company on earth making those machines, thats why I said there is Nothing special when CN can make 28nm chips bcs US didnt ban CN buying machines to make 28nm chips from ASML.:pop:

whatever, there is Nothing special when CN can make 28nm chips bcs US didnt ban CN buying machines to make 28nm chips from ASML.

I will say congratulation to CN if they can make their own machines to make 5nm chips instead of buying from ASML.
Comparing me to vinfast boss? Why not compare him to our real tech company founders who develop real technology and talent. Vinfast is nothing but an overly ambitious property developer trying to develop technology using an uneducated and primitive society. You just don't produce enough talent to power it, your basic sciences research is near zero, learn how to make bolts and nuts first before being boastful. He bought BMW license to assemble it mate, tell me which component he makes and we will talk. Any Tom dick and Harry can buy ckd kits to assemble, even Africans. Vietnamnese and Afrucans are actually within the same development spectrum, so no surprise.

28nm is not special, but can Vietnam make even s 1000nm machine? The point is no nation on earth has the complete supply chain for 28nm except China, not even your daddy USA. Understand? Its this independence that makes us special and a threat. This is something slave states likes yours dont understand. We already make 5nm machines but scaling it up is the issue here, we can even make 3nm,but you are too lazy to Google. Lol

Comparing me to vinfast boss? Why not compare him to our real tech company founders who develop real technology and talent. Vinfast is nothing but an overly ambitious property developer trying to develop technology using an uneducated and primitive society. You just don't produce enough talent to power it, your basic sciences research is near zero, learn how to make bolts and nuts first before being boastful. He bought BMW license to assemble it mate, tell me which component he makes and we will talk. Any Tom dick and Harry can buy ckd kits to assemble, even Africans. Vietnamnese and Afrucans are actually within the same development spectrum, so no surprise.

28nm is not special, but can Vietnam make even s 1000nm machine? The point is no nation on earth has the complete supply chain for 28nm except China, not even your daddy USA. Understand? Its this independence that makes us special and a threat. This is something slave states likes yours dont understand. We already make 5nm machines but scaling it up is the issue here, we can even make 3nm,but you are too lazy to Google. Lol
Mate, your so called real tech company founders" dont call Vinfast is a scam, I never heard anyone of them say that but usless and Shanghai-homless guys like u said so :lol:

So, can u stop talking nonesense abt Vinfast ?? even your so called "real tech company founders" also dont mock at Vinfast .

Why should we waste money to make chips machines when we can buy machines from ASML, chips from Intel, Qualcomm easily ?? Not mentioning your SMIC is still begging ASML to keep selling those machines??:lol:

Mate, your so called real tech company founders" dont call Vinfast is a scam, I never heard anyone of them say that but usless and Shanghai-homless guys like u said so :lol:

So, can u stop talking nonesense abt Vinfast ?? even your so called "real tech company founders" also dont mock at Vinfast .

Why should we waste money to make chips machines when we can buy machines from ASML, chips from Intel, Qualcomm easily ?? Not mentioning your SMIC is still begging ASML to keep selling those machines??:lol:
Our tech companies probably don't even care or know about Vinfast. Lolol. Useless homeless man? My accommodation is company paid to the tune of 5000 dollars and includes international schooling for my son. So my dear Viet boy, am I useless and poor by your standards? I own property in the states and Singapore and so does alot of Chinese. I could probably buy a whole Vietnamnese village, but who cares.

So go ahead and buy and see if you can develop the process technologies and sustain that fab. If it was so simple, the world's semiicon industry wouldn't concentrate in just 3 countries man. Learn to be humble and move up the food chain, stop boasting. The reality is Vietnam is poor, weak and helpless. You are nothing more than a third world country getting exploited by all the major North Asian countries, Taiwanese Japanese Koreans Hongkies Singaporeans, all genetically related numb numb. Wake up.

pls show the real machines and video clip to prove that those machines can really make 28nm chips. If they can make the machines, then why still have to buy OLD ones from ASML ???
-----------

What an excuse! who want to make such a video for you? :cuckoo:

Come to China and visit their factory :laugh:

(Reuters) - ASML Holding NV has extended a deal to sell chip manufacturing equipment to Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp, China’s largest chipmaker, until the end of this year, the Dutch company said in a statement on Wednesday.

You are so dense.
Which nm lithography that ASML is offering to SMIC ? 28nm?

What an excuse! who want to make such a video for you? :cuckoo:

Come to China and visit their factory :laugh:

You are so dense.
Which nm lithography that ASML is offering to SMIC ? 28nm?
U keep bragging that CN can make their own machines, so now u tell me to go to CN to check bcs u have No video, no real picture abt those machines ??

Wow, what happen when I come to CN and see Nothing ?? who pay me the tickets to go to CN ?? :lol:
Our tech companies probably don't even care or know about Vinfast. Lolol. Useless homeless man? My accommodation is company paid to the tune of 5000 dollars and includes international schooling for my son. So my dear Viet boy, am I useless and poor by your standards? I own property in the states and Singapore and so does alot of Chinese. I could probably buy a whole Vietnamnese village, but who cares.

So go ahead and buy and see if you can develop the process technologies and sustain that fab. If it was so simple, the world's semiicon industry wouldn't concentrate in just 3 countries man. Learn to be humble and move up the food chain, stop boasting. The reality is Vietnam is poor, weak and helpless. You are nothing more than a third world country getting exploited by all the major North Asian countries, Taiwanese Japanese Koreans Hongkies Singaporeans, all genetically related numb numb. Wake up.
Whatever, u r still Shanghai homless boy and own No factory and dont know how to run car factories like Vinfast boss, too. U are a scam when talking abt cars instead. :lol:

We dont need to develop the process technologies and sustain that fab now as we can buy chips from Qualcomm, Intel, why should we waste so much money on something we can buy easily ??

U keep bragging that CN can make their own machines, so now u tell me to go to CN to check bcs u have No video, no real picture abt those machines ??

Nikkei Asia report is already strong evidence, more than enough, then why we still need video? dont you know video could be fake? :lol:

You havent answered me: which lithography machine that ASML offer to SMIC that make you think that SMIC may not be independent in 28nm?

Wow, what happen when I come to CN and see Nothing ?? who pay me the tickets to go to CN ?? :lol:

It is your problem. ;)

You are the ridiculous one who trust on your silly imagination rather than trusted evidence like Nikkei Asia, telecomlead, etc that make you require to see the chip mfg process by your own eyes. :cray: :laughcry:

Last edited:
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
With all the sanction imposed by USA on China high tech and semiconductor industries, have anyone of you ever heard of China complaining?
And why not?
Because it is working in favour of China.
It has backfired on USA.

China will soon be the new technology and innovation center of the world.
WIPO confirmed it.
USA is slipping away faster than expected.
With such massive debts, high unemployment, etc USA economy is just a huge bubble waiting to burst and where is USA heading?

China will only have to sit aside and wait.

USA is the only desperate guy in the room and hoping to pick a fight.
China knew USA too well and won't play US game but a NWO is in fact emerging that will replaced all the trade, financial rules that were set but broken by USA.

When US Congress stop NASA from cooperation with Chinese Space Agency, did it managed to stop China?

IMO China is unstoppable at the point of time in history. Both Russia and China have spell out their redline to USA and USA is in a stage of trepidation with problems at home that remained unresolved.
Problems that were in fact landmines and traps left behind by Trump.
After USD1.9 trillion handout which 71% of Americans thought were pretty useless, Biden will need another 2 trillion by August, 2021 and another 2 trillion. Is it sustainable?

A foolish and slly President ,but that is the best USA can offers Americans at this moment. :coffee:

Last edited:
Most ASEAN nations are doing well because of rising imports from China.

The Philippine FM who were talking BIG a shortwhile ago suddenly changed his mind and humbly told China FM Wang Ni, you are in fact my idol.
President Deterte called China a benefactor.
Malaysia FM Hishamuddin called China, Taiko.

Everyday I am laughing aloud because the disinformation esp. those on China from the MSM are getting more and more ridiculous and illogical.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Nikkei Asia report is already strong evidence, more than enough, then why we still need video? dont you know video could be fake? :lol:

You havent answered me: which lithography machine that ASML offer to SMIC that make you think that SMIC may not be independent in 28nm?

It is your problem. ;)

You are the ridiculous one who trust on your silly imagination rather than trusted evidence like Nikkei Asia, telecomlead, etc that make you require to see the chip mfg process by your own eyes. :cray: :laughcry:
Nikkei Asia report is already strong evidence even when they don't have any video showing that CN machine can really make 28 nmchips ? Wow, so I have nothing else to say.

TKS I'm out

Nikkei Asia report is already strong evidence even when they don't have any video showing that CN machine can really make 28 nmchips ? Wow, so I have nothing else to say.

TKS I'm out

Yeah you must be ...... but Your answer for my question? where?

Whatever, u r still Shanghai homless boy and own No factory and dont know how to run car factories like Vinfast boss, too. U are a scam when talking abt cars instead. :lol:

We dont need to develop the process technologies and sustain that fab now as we can buy chips from Qualcomm, Intel, why should we waste so much money on something we can buy easily ??

Hahaha, so pictures of metal pieces can convince you? Tahts enough? No need for research paper or tech analysis from third parties? That's pretty dumb way to verify China's tech capability mate, do you even have the technical know how to evaluate what machines we have? What are the operational parameters?

So just because I don't have a factory or is a businessman, that justifies vinfast owner as equivalent to a tech innovator. He is nothing more than a property developer with no. Understanding of how tech works. Tahts the reason he hires all thoae over prices white guys to be his managers. That's what we call dumb shit.

Go ahead and keep buying, that's what all slave states do, we prefer to have tech independence. I believe you dont even mind US occupying you guys. So ask yourselves this question, why does China work so hard and invest so much in science and technology? THINK

The world is going for a SILICON CURTAIN, the Iron/Bamboo Curtains being the predecessors.....

China has to fabricate her own chips of all sorts: logic, mixed signal, memory, analog, memory etc.!!! I am pretty sure almost all the chip designs are available with them! However, they need to hone up their skills in process technology, materials, packaging, yield, reliability etc...

As for the emerging powers like Turkey, Pak etc., it's a welcome development...

Go ahead and keep buying, that's what all slave states do, we prefer to have tech independence. I believe you dont even mind US occupying you guys. So ask yourselves this question, why does China work so hard and invest so much in science and technology? THINK
we prefer to have tech independence ?? Only Shanghai homeless boys and some dumb CN politicians who know Nothing but talking nonsense on TV want that, while rich and smart Cnese just want Money like Alibaba, Tencent, Luxshare, Xiaomi bosses. :lol:

we prefer to have tech independence ?? Only Shanghai homeless boys and some dumb CN politicians who know Nothing but talking nonsense on TV want that, while rich and smart Cnese just want Money like Alibaba, Tencent, Luxshare, Xiaomi bosses. :lol:
Okay now you are sounding incoherent. You can leave the homeless part out now since I do live in a rented accomondation in Jinqiao which you have no idea how high end it is anyways. Only I want it? Politicians want it? How about the whole Chinese nation who wants to be independent from foreign domination? Unlike you Viets who loves inviting others to 'dock' in your 'ports', lolol. Of course we want money, we also want technology, that's why low end stuff is outsourced to Nam, cooz the people are cheap. Lol

Only the weak and incompetent who have no choice will like to keep on buying.

How about the whole Chinese nation who wants to be independent from foreign domination?
Really ?? But I dont see rich Cnese like Alibaba, tencent, Xiaomi, Luxshare bosses want it, they willing to buy chips from EU-US, they just want more Money :lol:

Back
Top Bottom