What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

We're doing buy 1 get 50 free. Does Vietnam want another Operation Rolling Thunder?

We call thieves countries that steal others land and drill on disputed territory. We also use the word shameless.

if you know what is shame, why are you threatening others like vietnam...then???.

If you could, you would have already done that. U.S. and France lost to Vietnam if you aware of history. This is 2011. Any attack will create the seed for WW3.

Bro 2012 coming soon... ha ha ha gud movie.

We're doing buy 1 get 50 free. Does Vietnam want another Operation Rolling Thunder?

We call thieves countries that steal others land and drill on disputed territory. We also use the word shameless.
Operation Rolling Thunder from CHina ??Oh come one, we will block Malacca Straight and send your economy to hell :D.

btw: we got used to with Stone age already, but I don't think CHina wanna have one more humiliating defeat by small VN :D.

Don't keep talking nonsense, if you drill oil inside our territory, we will send your oil rig to hell, that's it :P

Just few post above someone said "We can give you free samples of DF-21"

When you sending ? I heard this 1,000 times. Time to send and let see who gets what. Isn't it ?

I'm talking about this of course. :lol:

"The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,"

- Home Minister P. Chidambaram (2008)

The Chinese government on the other hand has not promised to send DF-21 to anyone, because no country is blasting our financial capital.

"The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,"

When has the Chinese government ever promised to send DF-21?

try cut cables now of a indian exploration ship there and you will get the responce..

When has the Chinese government ever promised to send DF-21?

who is having day to day blasts.. didnt the minister respond :lol: should everything go to war??????

Back
Top Bottom