What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

i will just give an advice to indians and vietnamese not to mess with the killer bees.they are peacefull but when you go near their hive then you cant even hide in water from.LET ME REMIND ALL MY FRIENDS THAT THERE ARE 4 RULING CAPITALS OF THE WORLD MOSCOW BEIJING BRUSSELS AND WASHINGTON.india is nowhere near china

i will just give an advice to indians and vietnamese not to mess with the killer bees.they are peacefull but when you go near their hive then you cant even hide in water from.LET ME REMIND ALL MY FRIENDS THAT THERE ARE 4 RULING CAPITALS OF THE WORLD MOSCOW BEIJING BRUSSELS AND WASHINGTON.india is nowhere near china

I think you forget about one thing, we are next door to china. while in case of Killer bee we use mask and masqueto hitting bats and spray as well. why don't you promote Pakistan instead hiding behind China.......there is only one who can ruin almost any country US, Is china want to go in USSR way.

killer bees sir wow good thought sir well i expect more sir

holy crap
looks like india and china are face to face again after 62 conflict

They were face to face many times after '62...Google Nath-La and Cho-La incident of '67...

I don't understand why China ego hurting alot when we are interested to cooperate with Vietnam, and some other one burning(not china)

I don't understand why China ego hurting alot when we are interested to cooperate with Vietnam, and some other one burning(not china)

They afraid that if Vietnam becomes more stronger, they can't occupy the whole South China Sea.
In general, they don't want any other country become stronger.

I don't think China have anything to do in these blocks (127 & 128):

89074e71ac8fcb8e9.png

Hell, they want to claim the whole Vietnam too?

Back
Top Bottom