What's new

China now posts 15 page statement on Dokhlam

History states otherwise. Quite possibly the greatest achievement of the Pak Army has been building the Kanpur - Delhi road. You should be proud.

No biggest achievement is beating and thrashing you like a dog at LOC and you not able to do anything but thinking about something that happened 46 years ago. :)

Same thing happened just before 1971 surrender, everyone is west Pakistan thought you are going to win. Thats a propaganda by Army dictators to rule you.

Again dreaming about 1971. :rofl:

And then after we were supposedly thrashed and made to run to UN this happens. :lol:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...uly-in-india-pakistan-loc-fights-1632560.html

For every Indian getting killed by snipers, 4 Pakistani soldiers were killed. Than you went to your papa UN. :D

UN dismisses Pakistan claim that its observers fired at by Indians troops

Again dreaming about 1971. :rofl:

Yeah, thank god there was an official surrender ceremony, else you could have claimed, you won that war!!! Nothing is impossible for a brainwashed person.

For every Indian getting killed by snipers, 4 Pakistani soldiers were killed. Than you went to your papa UN. :D

and those 4 Pakistani soldiers were killed in your wet dreams. :lol:

By the way that going to UN part happened before the news I posted. ;)

Yeah, thank god there was an official surrender ceremony, else you could have claimed, you won that war!!! Nothing is impossible for a brainwashed person.

Still dreaming about 1971. :lol:

The troops have reduced in numbers...its working...
:rofl:

That is indian face saving strategy. Repeated Chinese ultimatum working like a charm - india quietly drawing down troops while keeping gullible indians chest thumping for utter indian defeat. Moral of the story is why waste bullet against india when ultimatum is good enough.

I liked the way we dug in for a long haul and brushed aside all the warnings. But surely china will attempt again.

India 1- china 0
Bro, you just reduced 90% of your troops after given warnings by China, how did you score 1:0 exactly?

CAN ANY INDIAN HERE PROVIDE ME WITH AN OFFICIAL INDIA GOI RESPONSE? My link is a direct link to Chinese MFA website. Official Chinese government source, please stop posting Indian media's 'according to a source'. :rofl:

Indian Logic?
stage 1: you cannot build roads there
stage 2: we will not withdraw
stage 3: we haven't pulled back any soldier, no one, not a single one (source told NDTV)
stage 4: we did pull back, but the Chinese did the same too (according to a blogger)
stage 5: forget about the roads, we managed to confront the dragon, we WIN (1:0)

oh BTW, according to a "source"
the latest proposal is :we will hand over this issue to the Bhutanese, Indian soldier will be replaced by Bhutanese soldier.

translating:
hey buddy, we have done so much for so long, its your turn now.
hold your ground, if you failed, it is YOU who lose to the dragon, not me!

Last edited:
Indian Logic?
stage 1: you cannot build roads there
stage 2: we will not withdraw
stage 3: we haven't pulled back any soldier, no one, not a single one (source told NDTV)
stage 4: we did pull back, but the Chinese did the same too (according to a blogger)
stage 5: forget about the roads, we managed to confront the dragon, we WIN (1:0)

this is epic display indian mentality.:omghaha::omghaha:

So Ajeet Doval, indian NSA actually kneeled down beg for few more days of mercy from dragon lord. Poor indians still living in dark.

Last edited:
this is epic display indian mentality.:omghaha::omghaha:

So Ajeet Doval, indian NSA actually kneel down beg for few more days of mercy from dragon lord. Poor indians still living in dark.

I don't know you were working in the foreign office of India.

So what else happened in the trip which you accompanied doval with ? Please share some more secrets to a common man like me.

Bro, you just reduced 90% of your troops after given warnings by China, how did you score 1:0 exactly?

So we reduced 90 % of troops just because your CPC said so this is blind faith , well done.

No biggest achievement is beating and thrashing you like a dog at LOC and you not able to do anything but thinking about something that happened 46 years ago. :)
Lol. We all know who regularly gets beat up at the LoC and keeps crying and wailing at international forums. So that works for us too. But for us the road will remain the most constructive activity undertaken by Pak Army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom