What's new

China now posts 15 page statement on Dokhlam

We are not fighting you at this stage & so the number of soldiers present is anyways irrelevant.

It is Indian media arguing about the number of trespassing soldiers so what has been your point?

EPIC example of self-denying, as I summarized about Indians

Overall fact is that we are still there & your road is nowhere to be seen. We are not fighting you at this stage & so the number of soldiers present is anyways irrelevant. Till even a single soldier is present you cannot do any construction & that is the overall Indian aim.

The fact that your country needs to highlight the reduction of number of soldiers to show that they are somehow winning clearly shows which country is in need of face saving.

And you are just a good sample of stage 4 that denied all your former excuses of trespassing and just ignore all the facts. Thank you!

The present number of trespassing soldiers is just a short sentence of the Chinese statement to show some facts. It was your media highlighting this and make it the only argueable thing for you. Ashamed?

You are representing the Indian level of intelligence so try harder instead of saying nothing solid like a retarded kid.

Yes china has 1.3 billion bill gates....lets start from ignorant arrogant chinese first...at least make 1/3rd of your no mans land country to worth living and then come and talk...Any way China is none other than a big North korea and that's why your passport does not carry much weight,US insult every now and then,European union ban on major military hardware exports(They don't want there technology in the hands of bunch of robbers).Lets ship some cheap garage low quality chinese stuffs to outside world....as China means low quality no matter comes from goods or character of certain people(Not all)...
I suggest you visit China bro. I have been to 4 Indian cities and i know the difference. It's hard to change someone who have not seen the outside world. :D

I suggest you visit China bro. I have been to 4 Indian cities and i know the difference. It's hard to change someone who have not seen the outside world. :D

And I had been doing business alot with Indians and have to say their high caste people are just pure elites. Meanwhile at PDF LOL...

And I had been doing business alot with Indians and have to say their high caste people are just pure elites. Meanwhile at PDF LOL...
but on contrary my suppliers from china are some of the most gentel businessman.

respect you client and business partner dont talk rubbish about your professional relations for internet discussion.

but on contrary my suppliers from china are some of the most gentel businessman.

respect you client and business partner dont talk rubbish about your professional relations for internet discussion.
Sure I agree. But no change to the super divergence of your people.

It is Indian media arguing about the number of trespassing soldiers so what has been your point?

EPIC example of self-denying, as I summarized about Indians

And you are just a good sample of stage 4 that denied all your former excuses of trespassing and just ignore all the facts. Thank you!

The present number of trespassing soldiers is just a short sentence of the Chinese statement to show some facts. It was your media highlighting this and make it the only argueable thing for you. Ashamed?

You are representing the Indian level of intelligence so try harder instead of saying nothing solid like a retarded kid.

Indian media is reporting the statements made by your embassy. Post this, it has been your countrymen & your cheerleaders who have been celebrating this, naturally drawing feedback from the Indians on the same point.

The point is that your government through your embassy felt the need to highlight the number of soldiers to claim that they had somehow 'won' (& save face) but my point is that this is irrelevant.

We are still there & no road will be built.

Hope your Chinese brain is able to understand this!

Apart from this your stages are stupid

Stage 1 - Bhutan on day 1 supported the Indian claim. Countries do not work like your state media wherein they have to release a statement everyday to somehow make their positions believable

Stage 2 - International according to whom - your ministries? Chinese government doesn't decide what international laws are. Provide a source from any other country which has made an official statement stating that the Indian occupation is illegal

Stage 3 - Again, India has never said that the conflict needs to be resolved by war. Starting from day 1 the government has said that the issue should be resolved by discussions. Your country was the one rejecting that & then later hosted our NSA

Stage 4 - If the Indian government had accepted your claims as 'legal' we would have withdrawn by now. Hope you understand how the governments work. Also, national powers do not work the way you are imagining they do. Just like India is not capable of attacking Pakistan at its whims without facing consequences, similarly China is also not capable of attacking India when it feels so. These are serious matters which I don't think you are capable of comprehending.

Stage 5 - The overall point being the country which is feeling the need to 'save face' is releasing statements about troop strength, military exercises, etc. (which any media will report). The other country is still maintaining the same position that the road will not be allowed to be built. If 1 soldier is enough to ensure that, then its even better.

Come back the day you are able to build the road which we have stopped!

The Chinese are paper tigers, obviously.

Indians, stay where you are!
Indians said the same thing to China in 1962.
I agree though that Indians should continue to be stuck on Donglang and suffer mental disorders while waiting for China to kill them at a time of China's choosing.

We had been waiting patiently for the chance to see China demonstrate how they use their new weapons.

Indians said the same thing to China in 1962.
I agree though that Indians should continue to be stuck on Donglang and suffer mental disorders while waiting for China to kill them at a time of China's choosing.

We had been waiting patiently for the chance to see China demonstrate how they use their new weapons.
Asked about China’s claim of India reducing its troops from 400 to 40 in Doklam, he said refused to give a direct reply calling it an operational matter.

http://southasianmonitor.com/2017/08/05/coordinating-bhutan-doklam-issue-india/

:china:

Back
Top Bottom