What's new

China must respect EU as "strong and united" entity - French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian

In the end, they tow Washington's line. So who cares what the Euros think or feel? Their feelings are irrelevant. Do you care more about what the employees feel or the CEO? Euros aren't the ones making decisions, they are vassals and subordinates. Do you not get it? You are living so deep in an asshole you don't even realize you live in an asshole, that's how clueless Europeans are about their status. This is why Europe is not deserving of China's respect, because they are vassals, not decision makers. The US is China's peer. Europe is not.
Keep up your insult we will see. EU is an economic giant. Ok you got the point. It’s just military weakness. I think that will be overcome. Germany is stepping up the military spendings.
I said here on the first day of invasion. no matter how this war plays out Russia is finished. It will surrender to China and become a dependent slave.

But now as China takes side openly support Russia war, I am not too sure if China will be a winner or loser.

Last edited:
Keep up your insult we will see.
I said here on the first day of invasion. no matter how this war plays out Russia is finished. It will surrender to China and become a dependent slave.

But now as China takes side openly support Russia war, I am not too sure if China will be a winner or loser.
There is no way China is not winning. I can guarantee that. Modern China is a very powerful and disciplined society and now it is like a hungry tiger ready to seize every opportunity in complete lockstep.

Europe is irrelevant, they are vassals.

There is no way China is not winning. I can guarantee that. Modern China is a very powerful and disciplined society and now it is like a hungry tiger ready to seize every opportunity in complete lockstep.

Europe is irrelevant, they are vassals.

Please tell me why you think acting against russias facist war is not european interest?

Russia is main threat for european security and of course we dont need usa to realize that threat. What happens in Ukraine is unacceltable.

Please tell me why you think acting against russias facist war is not european interest?

Russia is main threat for european security and of course we dont need usa to realize that threat. What happens in Ukraine is unacceltable.
First of all, you don’t even understand the situation so how can you even analyze it? Russia is not planning to invade Europe. It just wants the Ukraine to not join nato or to be used by the US to become an anti Russian asset. Agree or disagree with their war but this is the cause of the war and it could’ve easily been avoided if nato declared that ukraine won’t ever be a member state or if it stopped influencing ukraine to take a virulently anti Russian stand.

It's actually very simple.

Just make a trade, between China supports Russia, and the EU supports China-Taiwan reunification.

The West is at the crossroad now, between the sole superpower and the multipolar world.

It will depend on China's decision.

And if the West wants China's support to the West for declaring war in the future on some unlucky country, the West is also willing to support China in whatever war China wants to declare.

First of all, you don’t even understand the situation so how can you even analyze it? Russia is not planning to invade Europe. It just wants the Ukraine to not join nato or to be used by the US to become an anti Russian asset. Agree or disagree with their war but this is the cause of the war and it could’ve easily been avoided if nato declared that ukraine won’t ever be a member state or if it stopped influencing ukraine to take a virulently anti Russian stand.

Putin said himself he wants an eurasian empire from Lisbon to Vladivostok under russian leadership. Ukraine is his start. Then follows Poland, Baltics, Balkan. His entire propaganda is based on Dugins facist concept of Eurasia. Without western europe manpower, Industrial force and cultural hegemony his dreams of achieving that are futile. After Phase two he would attack Germany and Italy and then use Germany to subdue the rest.

For obvious reasons we wont allow this. Russias military must be crippled. This is our existential goal. Ukraine will not be allowed to be conquered by russia and Putins plans already collapse. Condidering the extreme war crimes that russia committed we also see that relations in any form are Impossible with this regime. We see horrendous crimes in areas that Ukraine liberated from the Russians. EU send teams to log all this. Satellite images show how russians dig mass graves to get rid of the bodies and only stopped when Ukraine hunted them out.

Under this circumstances our only goal can be to liberate all of Ukraine.

You can agree or disagree with me. Fact is, EU governments act accordlingly.

This is our most important goal.

Putin said himself he wants an eurasian empire from Lisbon to Vladivostok under russian leadership. Ukraine is his start. Then follows Poland, Baltics, Balkan. His entire propaganda is based on Dugins facist concept of Eurasia. Without western europe manpower, Industrial force and cultural hegemony his dreams of achieving that are futile. After Phase two he would attack Germany and Italy and then use Germany to subdue the rest.

For obvious reasons we wont allow this. Russias military must be crippled. This is our existential goal. Ukraine will not be allowed to be conquered by russia and Putins plans already collapse. Condidering the extreme war crimes that russia committed we also see that relations in any form are Impossible with this regime. We see horrendous crimes in areas that Ukraine liberated from the Russians. EU send teams to log all this. Satellite images show how russians dig mass graves to get rid of the bodies and only stopped when Ukraine hunted them out.

Under this circumstances our only goal can be to liberate all of Ukraine.

You can agree or disagree with me. Fact is, EU governments act accordlingly.

This is our most important goal.

Nah, I don't believe it.

From what I saw, it's the USA and EU that want it.

If you saw that Putin's desire for the Empire from Lisbon to Moscow is wrong, then the USA and EU for the same desire are also wrong.

This Ukraine war never happens in the first place if USA and EU are not so greedy for the Empire desire.

Nah, I don't believe it.

If you saw that Putin's desire for the Empire from Lisbon to Moscow is wrong, then the USA and EU for the same desire are also wrong.

This Ukraine war never happens in the first place if USA and EU are not so greedy for the Empire desire.
Of course, he's lying again, don't believe a word he said.

Russian relations with Europe are complicated, and they have military, economic, and often ideological dimensions. The two entities have tried unsuccessfully for centuries to find a modus vivendi. One proposed compromise was the idea of an economic space from Lisbon to Vladivostok – a space to be characterized by a unified economy, a political understanding, and possibly even deep military cooperation.

Vladimir Putin advocated this idea in speeches for years, though he was not the first to propound it. A transcontinental union from the Atlantic to the Pacific is a geopolitical concept that has recurred over time. It is linked to neo-Eurasianism, and before that to the geopolitical triangle of Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, and Imperial Japan.

Nah, I don't believe it.

But obviously we believe it. Russia is the big threat for Europe and we will fight it, no matter what.

Of course, he's lying again, don't believe a word he said.

Obviously our governments see it same way as i do.

But obviously we believe it. Russia is the big threat for Europe and we will fight it, no matter what.
There is no "we", Europe is not an united country, and Russia is also an European country, so are Belarus and Serbia...

There is no "we", Europe is not an united country, and Russia is also an European country, so are Belarus and Serbia...

German government says Russia will pay for its crimes. The steps are taken now to escalate it indefinitly.

We Europeans are emotional people buddy. We know how we act when all goes down.

I doubt China want go down in global nuclear winter. So i guess this gets a bit too much for you too.

Back
Top Bottom