What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PLA is also one of the most experienced military forces in the world, it is the only country post WW2 to have fought the US military and much of the worlds army's to a stalemate, even though at the time she was far behind in terms of military technology.

It is apparent that in every field the PLA is ahead of india, but the biggest advantage is much of the weapon systems are indigenous, whereas india imports much of her systems from abroad. :woot:

Am i denying this fact that chiness military is ahead of India??:what:

You failed to comprehend my reply..! In your post you said it will take 2 weeks:woot: to defeat India..!:lol:

That was the diffrence..!:lol:

P.S If ever a full scale war happen between India and China..! Then that will be going to be one of the most bloodiest war this time...Mark my words..!

Am i denying this fact that chiness military is ahead of India??:what:

You failed to comprehend my reply..! In your post you said it will take 2 weeks:woot: to defeat India..!:lol:

That was the diffrence..!:lol:

P.S If ever a full scale war happen between India and China..! Then that will be going to be one of the most bloodiest war this time...Mark my words..!

Yes in my opinion based upon the ORBAT of the two countries and the resources both states can call upon, in about 2 weeks the indian armed forces will be defeated, whereas the PLA would have achieved all their objectives if such a war was to take place. :china:

Yes in my opinion based upon the ORBAT of the two countries and the resources both states can call upon, in about 2 weeks the indian armed forces will be defeated, whereas the PLA would have achieved all their objectives if such a war was to take place. :china:

lol, Thats what i pointed out in my first post..:P

You are free to give your opinion on any matter no one is stopping you...:lol:

Thats the difference...;)

Anyway enjoy...:cheers:

Last edited:
Remember at the time of the Korean War the US was at the height of it's power - it had just a few years earlier managed to defeat the Axis Powers in wide ranging theatres such as Europe and the Far East.

It was unchallenged except by the Soviet Union, and even they did not have the capacity to challenge the economic and industrial power of the US.

Also it was not the US alone, it had many countries supporting it in the so-called United Nations forces. And if I can be frank the North Koreans were pretty useless, so it was the PLA - that fought one of the global super powers and much of it's allies single-handedly.

I would advise our indian friends to not mess with a nation like that.:)

It is apparent that in every field the PLA is ahead of india, but the biggest advantage is much of the weapon systems are indigenous, whereas india imports much of her systems from abroad. :woot:
Yes, because China makes everything indigenously, it can ramp up mass production in a war situation. But India can't even make spare parts and would have to run to Russia or US or Europe for spare parts. In a war, most of their foreign purchase equipment might not be combat ready without proper maintenance.

Yes, it will be a huge war. But it looks like the Indian military wants to fight China in the Himalayas, so the war will be inevitable. In the end, it is impossible for China to physically defeat 1.2 billion Indians, but it is possible to break up the union into many states.

The process of break-up will be bloody for India and there could be massive redistribution of land and revolts by lower castes. This is the inevitable outcome because India is an unstable and aggressive country against its neighbors.

Yes, it will be a huge war. But it looks like the Indian military wants to fight China in the Himalayas, so the war will be inevitable. In the end, it is impossible for China to physically defeat 1.2 billion Indians, but it is possible to break up the union into many states.

The process of break-up will be bloody for India and there could be massive redistribution of land and revolts by lower castes. This is the inevitable outcome because India is an unstable and aggressive country against its neighbors.

lol . :tup: Best of luck :tup:

:lol:

Remember at the time of the Korean War the US was at the height of it's power - it had just a few years earlier managed to defeat the Axis Powers in wide ranging theatres such as Europe and the Far East.

It was unchallenged except by the Soviet Union, and even they did not have the capacity to challenge the economic and industrial power of the US.

Also it was not the US alone, it had many countries supporting it in the so-called United Nations forces. And if I can be frank the North Koreans were pretty useless, so it was the PLA - that fought one of the global super powers and much of it's allies single-handedly.

I would advise our indian friends to not mess with a nation like that.:)

Can we apply same logic in India and Pakistan?.. just curiosity.:smokin:

You are welcome to try, but frankly if you did not attack - even after the parliament and Mumbai attacks, the indian forces credibility is zero, it is too weak in certain areas - that are it's Achilles heel. :)

lol, Thats what i pointed out in my first post..:P

You are free to give you opinion on any matter no one is stopping you...:lol:

Thats the difference...;)

Anyway enjoy...:cheers:

hey by the way who is the first one in your avatar.

You are welcome to try, but frankly if you did not attack - even after the parliament and Mumbai attacks, the indian forces credibility is zero, it is too weak in certain areas - that are it's Achilles heel. :)

But you do forget..we did defeat you in two weeks.

My Bengali friend is saying Hi in skype. I will be back in a minute.

hey by the way who is the first one in your avatar.

President of Brazil..!

And his name is Luiz Inácio, Lula da Silva

luiz_incio_lula_da_silva_290.jpg

:smokin:

"China is a sleeping giant. But when she awakes the world will tremble"
Napolean Bonaparte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom