What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe it, this thread is getting dumber by the post ..a bunch of Chinese kids think nuclear holocaust is some play station game... colonization is the new word learnt at school today...really reflects upon this high IQ chinese like to boast about.

That is so true. It is really frightening if ever Chinese military start exerting control over its government

You should be and the goi must be on full alert too, but this war scenairo can be avoided if india return the entire south tibet and kashmire to its rightful owner, or else may god save india.

@HONGWU

After reading so Much rubbish+sensless+silly+stupid+idiotic+baseless posts from you i just wana say....!

34049.jpg

Last edited:
You should be and the goi must be on full alert too, but this war scenairo can be avoided if india return the entire south tibet and kashmire to its rightful owner, or else may god save india.

Look here brave man, I know your @ss is itching for war, but you know what you better care for your country. Its a paper castle, one spark and you are history.

Chairman Mao said "Quantity has its own quality"

Look here brave man, I know your @ss is itching for war, but you know what you better care for your country. Its a paper castle, one spark and you are history.

LOl, they are just masturbating with there Brains...you know Internet warriors..:lol:

@warmongers

We are ready to pay price just bring it on if you got Balls..!

The thing is, India only has tiny 20kt nukes, that is not nearly enough to guarantee Mutually Assured Destruction.

The entire Indian nuclear arsenal is only about one megaton in total.

On the other hand, one single American/Chinese/Russian nuke... is already several megatons each.

You do realize that the "Megaton" bombs were there to only compensate for the utterly ridiculous CEP of the delivery systems during the previous decades don't you? :)

Even on the non nuclear front, the US is developing the Small diameter bomb, why do you think they are doing it?

With a CEP of +- 500 meters weapons HAD to be in the megatons to take out hardened underground shelters. Not anymore.

If China really wanted to recover this territory, it would not be that difficult for them, China is a major world power, with plenty of power projection.

It would take them less than 2 weeks to comprehensively defeat the indian armed forces on land, sea and air, in my opinion.

If China really wanted to recover this territory, it would not be that difficult for them, China is a major world power, with plenty of power projection.

It would take them less than 2 weeks to comprehensively defeat the indian armed forces on land, sea and air, in my opinion.

China has only as much conventional advantage wrt India as India enjoys wrt Pakistan and maybe even lesser than that.

So your prediction if true in India-China case,same will apply in Pakistan-India case.

That is the difference.........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom