What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
what, has the dust of hiroshima "Little boy" still been hauting you? so much so that you and you uranium soaked ilk have to become so mentally deranged in order to redefine what is "real desperation" with that rather low-hand "kamakazi attack " like a bunch of headless chicken as you've moronicly demonstrated here ? :rofl:

Go take a shower, will yer? You still stink uranium, my little jappie. :lol:

Don't feed the troll!!! Hate speech is not going to resolve any of the problems. Let the mods take care of things.

one thing is for sure after visiting pdf for the past week, when we debate with indians they don't go soft and front like they some machiavelle, but out chinese friends are softer than my toilet papers

seriously, you guys "are tall and handsome" ...but you spend 24/hr on the internet boasting how "tough" china is

only dudes with low self-esteem need to boast about how tough they are, on dudes that get rejected and never had a female azz in their life would feel the need label a whole lot of female ugly...and only dudes that are fags would need to comment on a guy looks

Lol you gone absolutely bonker kid, didnt know you were hurt that bad, my advice to you is take a break of PDF.

I dont think this kamikazi guy is even a jap!he must be some indian kid impressed by the jap kamikazis after watchin the hollywood movie "pearl harbour"!

Dont take him seriously.

Last edited:
I think this kamikazi guy aint even jap!he must be some indian kid impressed by the jap kamikazis after watchin the hollywood movie "pearl harbour"!

Dont take him seriously.

I think he is indeed a jap. I've read his previous posts like Japan can make 10,000 nukes that can wipe out anybody. This is obviously very Nip Nationalist comment, no Indian poster would say something like that.

This is hilarious 'fact'. More opinion than 'fact' and calling it opinion is being way too generous. Go to Hawaii where I grew up and see how many beautiful Korean girls there are. Try looking up Grace Park and see for yourself. Or how about even going to Korea as I have? This is a pathetic suck-up to the Chinese boys here.

LOL, I'm not trying to score "points" with nobody. This is the Internet, there's no use "scoring points" here.

I will admit Grace Park is an exception to the rule, but I was making a general statement about Korean girls as a whole. Every country has hot girls, even Bangladesh! But some countries top others!

If it makes you feel better, I think Vietnamese girls are hot.

LOL, I'm not trying to score "points" with nobody. This is the Internet, there's no use "scoring points" here.

I will admit Grace Park is an exception to the rule, but I was making a general statement about Korean girls as a whole. Every country has hot girls, even Bangladesh! But some countries top others!

If it makes you feel better, I think Vietnamese girls are hot.

What's that supposed to mean?

Of course every country has hot girls.

But I've found out that comparing celebrities is not a good standard for judging beauty, or judging the prettiness of women of a country. There are always occasional stunners one sees on the street every now and then and they are from all ethnic backgrounds.

The online girls that paste their pictures everywhere in cyberspace are no way the best looking of them all!

Of course every country has hot girls.

But I've found out that comparing celebrities is not a good standard for judging beauty, or judging the prettiness of women of a country. There are always occasional stunners one sees on the street every now and then and they are from all ethnic backgrounds.

The online girls that paste their pictures everywhere in cyberspace are no way the best looking of them all!

110% agree. This is why 'Grace Park' is a poor indicator of 'Korean beauty'.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

What's that supposed to mean?

What do you think it means?

110% agree. This is why 'Grace Park' is a poor indicator of 'Korean beauty'.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

What do you think it means?

I think it means an ugly racist comment. Made, in case it doesn't get home, by an ugly racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom