What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

You are no China. Please remember that.

We don't need to be a China to hold of China. Case in point Vietnam.

Besides, all India needs to do is play the victim and defend. Defense in the mountains is much easier as the aggressor requires an overwhelming number (10:1 I think) to achieve its goal.
Diplomatically, as long as we look like a nation defending a poor defenseless country like Bhutan, we will have achieved our goal.

But can China afford to rise with OBOR at stake when its portrayed as an aggressor hell bent on a land grab of weaker nations? The US only needs a molehill to make this into a media mountain. Give that a thought!

Last edited:
Isn't that our problem to deal with? How we do it is again, our business.
Besides, shouldn't our "weak and low standard" defenses prove to be a boon for our enemies?

So where's the problem? You want to see India suffer a defeat, according to you Indian armed forces are weak, so you should be encouraging our perceived belligerence to get the intended results, no? As opposed to dissuading us?

the problem with india armed forces is pervasive from top to bottom.

For example : a useless fighter plane like the tejas with no potential would have NEVER made it past the drawing board in singapore, if the designer were even absurb to design it in the first place.

I totally agree. Singapore is a very strong nation. We Indians wouldn't dare fight it.
Anything else?

The difference is simple.

Over at singapore, we learn from israel and we know that defense is the best of hardware and heartware.

over at india, the attitude is very different towards defense.

u guys talk big and do small action but have nothing to show for it.

I read that the migs in the india aircraft carrier were less than 50% operational.

In singapore, if this happen, the officer in charge would be in jail

Over at singapore, we learn from israel and we know that defense is the best of hardware and heartware.

I read that the migs in the india aircraft carrier were less than 50% operational.

Guy, we (India) are a poor weak nation. We will not last a war with Singapore. I think I made that amply clear.
Lucky we don't have to face a daunting enemy like Singapore.
Not sure what else you're looking for. We will lose, but at least we will go down fighting. That's all that matters.
Anything else?

On a separate note, what was the last war Singapore was involved in?

Last edited:
And you are not India.. you should remind yourself that.. especially after the beating India gave to you in 1967
Stop those 1967 crap, you can't even provide a picture to prove it. I understand your thirst for revenge for 1962 humiliating defeat, but you can't just spin a yarn out of no where.

These days Indians seem completely retarded.

Stop those 1967 crap, you can't even provide a picture to prove it. I understand your thirst for revenge for 1962 humiliating defeat, but you can't just spin a yarn out of no where.
Alright ... your shift started now?

So you guys are still to get a briefing on 1967.. good... India beat China in 1967.. its a fact neither you nor your propaganda machinery can claim otherwise...

the problem with india armed forces is pervasive from top to bottom.

For example : a useless fighter plane like the tejas with no potential would have NEVER made it past the drawing board in singapore, if the designer were even absurb to design it in the first place.

I think Modi-ism (Chest thumping) is also imported in Singapore.

Alright ... your shift started now?

So you guys are still to get a briefing on 1967.. good... India beat China in 1967.. its a fact neither you nor your propaganda machinery can claim otherwise...
Lol......keep it if that make you feel better.

I think Modi-ism (Chest thumping) is also imported in Singapore.

What are you talking about boy?!
Don't you know Singapore can take New Delhi in less than 2 weeks from South of Tibet if given a chance?
Its a good thing they are an ally. we cannot handle such titans on the battlefield. We should stick to fighting "rag tag" militaries like Pakistan and China. Singapore is above our league.

Guy, we (India) are a poor weak nation. We will not last a war with Singapore. I think I made that amply clear.
Lucky we don't have to face a daunting enemy like Singapore.
Not sure what else you're looking for. We will lose, but at least we will go down fighting. That's all that matters.
Anything else?

On a separate note, what was the last war Singapore was involved in?

Because of singapore's strength in deterrence, we avert wars and get peace through diplomacy.

Singapore is also an ally of both China and USA.

Cant say the same for india, you all depend too much on others for help even with 1.3 billion people.

That is low confidence.

The reason why i said one singapore division is equal 4 india divisions is simple.

In singapore, a recruit soldier can call in for naval gunfire, artillery, ground reinforcements in mere seconds because we integrated big data into our warfare mainframe.

Our rifles are the best in the world, same goes for everything else(military hardware) that we have.

Our combat management system used by the generals gives very powerful real time data that integrates with all other systems and multipliers.

No chance for friendly fire, and all moves like clockwork chesswork.

Say if a soldier sees a tank, the 3-star general would see the tank too, as well as all of our apache pilots

Yet...if say, we were threatened by a much bigger and stronger neighbour, the last thing we would say is to provoke others

We don't need to be a China to hold of China. Case in point Vietnam.

Besides, all India needs to do is play the victim and defend. Defense in the mountains is much easier as the aggressor requires an overwhelming number (10:1 I think) to achieve its goal.
Diplomatically, as long as we look like a nation defending a poor defenseless country like Bhutan, we will have achieved our goal.

But can China afford to rise with OBOR at stake when its portrayed as an aggressor hell bent on a land grab of weaker nations? The US only needs a molehill to make this into a media mountain. Give that a thought!
OBOR will be better without India. I don't care what you portray China as long as we can beat the shit out of you. China can afford anything that kick you Barat's ***. Think of you can manipulate China, you must be retarded. A split India suits China's interest at the best, especially for OBOR.

As long as we have the air dominance and cut the supply of your so called mountain troops, you are no more than sitting ducks. India will go to hell after the defeat this time, will never able to recover as a leading country in the sub-continent. You are done.

Modi says OBOR is colonialism/imperialism by china.

But Modi doesnt even for a moment think about the benefits it will bring India.

Neither did Modi thought that India would not lose its sovereignty.

Modi forgets that his predecessors freely gave away india and everyone in india to the british who used india to invade the rest of asia.

Double standards much.

Only when Modi comes knocking for investments then his attitude would be different

In singapore, a recruit soldier can call in for naval gunfire, artillery, ground reinforcements in mere seconds because we integrated big data into our warfare mainframe.
Rajni.png

Something like this?

Back
Top Bottom