What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

And you can find this as a breaking news on Pakistani media :D :D
Report copied fr om Chinese Propaganda Mouth Piece.... let the war begin... I am sure very soon Chinese media will claim victory over India and claim that they killed 1 Million Indian soldiers... LOL

China military already mobilize to the frontier ready for full out war if the border tension can't deescalated.

As I said.. Do you think Indian Army is eating popcorn?
There is a significant mobilization of troops happening along India China border.. but unlike China .. we are not making a ton of noise over it.

Worry not your wish will be granted soon. China already move their troop in position for war. Don't have to wait for long when and if diplomacy fail to resolve the border tension war will be the outcome.
Nothing will happen. China has a history of doing such things against many countries. China can't go against Taiwan or Japan, let alone India.

As I said.. Do you think Indian Army is eating popcorn?
There is a significant mobilization of troops happening along India China border.. but unlike China .. we are not making a ton of noise over it.
You Indian made a ton of noise when you cross into China territory, China already know what you up to and ready to confront you on all side.

Nothing will happen. China has a history of doing such things against many countries. China can't go against Taiwan or Japan, let alone India.
Told not to be in any rushed, China will attack at the right time and not when or where chosen by India.

It's no even funny any more, this conflict turned out to be total dud, perhaps both side might enjoy the doklam plateau sunshine for couple of more months, once it starts snowing again they will be back together in tent for tea, biscuit and movies.

You Indian made a ton of noise when you cross into China territory, China already know what you up to and ready to confront you on all side.

Told not to be in any rushed, China will attack at the right time and not when or where chosen by India.
Awww..so cute. I know China can't even attack Vietnam which is not even a nuclear powered country.

Its only Chinese Propogandu machinery that is making a ton of noise right now... As I said.. China Does not have balls to attack India... if it had.. it would have attacked by now... now the element of surprise is gone forever.... Indian Forces are prepared along India China border.. so let the games begin...

No body cares in India.They know modi is not neheru and he can retaliate with all options.
Oh... Stop this nonsense of Modi Modi. He will be the first one to run away in any scary situation.
I thought MMS is only Moun Muni. He dominated him. He doesnt even speak if there is chest thumping.

Oh... Stop this nonsense of Modi Modi. He will be the first one to run away in any scary situation.
I thought MMS is only Moun Muni. He dominated him. He doesnt even speak if there is chest thumping.
Like the way you ran away form your mother land?

You all members know it very well that
nothing is going to happen then why are all you jumping up and down :bounce:

India is not even on the same operating ability as Israel or Singapore Armed forces...

Give me an armed forces double the size of singapore armed forces and i will take delhi in 2 weeks from southern tibet

Back
Top Bottom