What's new

China missile hit highest suborbital level since 1976:

Yeah, right...:lol:...If you are that certain, then the US military have nothing to worry about.

The difference here is that you know what you ate for breakfast while you know nothing about military issues, of which you admitted you know nothing.

So again: If the US military is so sh1tty, why is the PLA copying US?

The only way to share experience is to actually get into a situation that will result in said experience. In other words, war and combat experience cannot be shared, they can only be experienced together. So petition your PLA to get into a fight with US and you will know what is it like to lose. :lol:

We can only wonder how many PLA generals suffered PTSD for fear of execution after their failed predictions about US in Desert Storm.

This is an open forum. Whatever you post is everyone's business. Do not like it? Shut up.

you are very BORING! mr "copy"!

Yeah, right...:lol:...If you are that certain, then the US military have nothing to worry about.

The difference here is that you know what you ate for breakfast while you know nothing about military issues, of which you admitted you know nothing.

So again: If the US military is so sh1tty, why is the PLA copying US?

The only way to share experience is to actually get into a situation that will result in said experience. In other words, war and combat experience cannot be shared, they can only be experienced together. So petition your PLA to get into a fight with US and you will know what is it like to lose. :lol:

We can only wonder how many PLA generals suffered PTSD for fear of execution after their failed predictions about US in Desert Storm.

This is an open forum. Whatever you post is everyone's business. Do not like it? Shut up.

We have already defeated the US military at its very best. You know when and where it happened. It's been discussed a thousand times on this forum.

Yes, all the C4ISR. Live data transmittion and feed depend on GPS. If US satelite is knocked out . US joint armed force of tri service doctrine will deem useless.

US is basing its modern warfare on its satelite. Becos only very modern arm forces can take out the Satelite. And they miscalculate and China can up its technology level that fast that it has the abilites to take out satelite.

Ok, If you don't know about stuff....do ask or read up. Making crap up is misinformation and you are providing it on here as if its free candy. People that may be new or are trying to learn about the topic, may get even more confused by reading your nonsense posts.
Yes, the US military is adapting SatCom a lot. BUT, to say that due to SatComs taken out, the military will be useless and has no other way of keeping its electronics up to date with situational awareness, C4ISR systems, etc, that's JUST crazy ideas and without having the slightest clue of reality.
A battlefield management asset, such as an AWACS can scan, track, monitor, control and neutralize all battlefield scenarios in its allocated theater without having the need for the GPS. Similarly, all military assets are ALSO trained without GPS. Everyone knows that the future wars will focus on electronics, etc. So common sense should tell you that China may be able to take out some GPS sats. But from a US military's standpoint, it won't affect a thing. They'll just have to assign sectors and more battlefield management assets. You are talking about the world's strongest and most combat experienced military. Trust me, these guys can fight any war, with or without the Sats.

you are very BORING! mr "copy"!
We have already defeated the US military at its very best. You know when and where it happened. It's been discussed a thousand times on this forum.
Guys, the question is not that difficult to understand. Of course, you are free to believe that China 'defeated' the US. But then if that belief is valid, then why is the PLA reforming itself to the mold of the US military?

The science and engineering communities are still waiting for YOUR thesis that the 10-lambda rule regarding the creeping wave behavior violate Born Approximation and therefore inappropriate for 'stealth' shaping.

Those communities include these Chinese engineers...

radar_creeping_wave_yan-xu.jpg

Please give us links to your submission as well as to rebuttals, no matter how polite or impolite on whatever 'Chinese physics' you presented.

Am I the only one who see the irony that you using one chinese paper to explain the creeping wave behavior on the one hand and making fun of "chinese physics" on the other hand?

You do understand that is matually exclusive, right?

Am I the only one who see the irony that you using one chinese paper to explain the creeping wave behavior on the one hand and making fun of "chinese physics" on the other hand?

You really missed the point of 'Chinese physics'. That phrase is to describe the absurd claims the Chinese members made here, not to describe the work of real Chinese scientists and engineers. There is a contextual difference between 'Chinese physics' and Chinese who are physicists and engineers working with real physics. Get it?

what mutual exclusivity?

that is a blatant disregard of the truth!

You really missed the point of 'Chinese physics'. That phrase is to describe the absurd claims the Chinese members made here, not to describe the work of real Chinese scientists and engineers. There is a contextual difference between 'Chinese physics' and Chinese who are physicists and engineers working with real physics. Get it?

If their claims are indeed absurd, then it is their own fault. What does that got to do with "chinese physics"? Is there any faulthy physics with chinese characteristics? If you have a problem with their understanding of physics, then explain it in a mature way.
People make absurd comments everyday. Do we single them out based on their nationalities? Hell, how do we know peoples nationalities on internet anyway? Let us attack the message, not the messenger.

i dnt know y americans claiming ww2 victory there were soviets who conquered berlin first....and abut the modern war fare i think americans are depending on their satellites the most ...

If their claims are indeed absurd, then it is their own fault. What does that got to do with "chinese physics"? Is there any faulthy physics with chinese characteristics? If you have a problem with their understanding of physics, then explain it in a mature way.
People make absurd comments everyday. Do we single them out based on their nationalities? Hell, how do we know peoples nationalities on internet anyway? Let us attack the message, not the messenger.
Whenever I put 'Chinese' and 'physics' into quotes, like this: 'Chinese physics', it has nothing to do with physics or Chinese scientists and engineers who are/were working professionals. It is more to mock the claims of the Chinese members here who refused to concede when they are proven wrong despite being proved wrong many times over and even when presented with papers from working professionals, Chinese and else, in the relevant fields. The Chinese members here have no respect for experience. They are not interested in the message but only that the messages' source is Chinese. Their claims are supposed to go unchallenged simply because the claims are from Chinese. Contents have nothing to do with it. And if someone challenge said claims, the motivation for the challenges is racism, not because the claims contains technical absurdities.

i dnt know y americans claiming ww2 victory there were soviets who conquered berlin first....and abut the modern war fare i think americans are depending on their satellites the most ...
And you think that China isn't either????

Russians did take the blunt of Nazi attacks and suffer more than the West. But America contributes a lot to the war effort as well. America is the one that won the pacific. The victory in WWII is a team effort and lets not down play the contribution of all the major members.

yes u r rite but nazis were alone in front of all allied forces....i think that was the main reason of their defeat

great mathematics....:china:

hahahha yes u r very rite but americans have disadvantege because they r too far away from other world without satellites they will do nothing

Back
Top Bottom