What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

If the US attacks pakistan, pakistan can hold its soldiers in afghanistan hostage by cutting their supply and starving them to death. The US will be forced to either back off or escalate, and escalate could result in a nuclear war.

Thats what i am saying, You though of it here, Dont they , its there job, If they do they make sure everything is in hands and doable. What you and me can think there are 1000 people in White House to think about it and have solution of these.

I like that - but that's just the way I am - iron for iron --- on the other hand, soon we will have the opportunity to test our mettle -- My own free and worthless advice for any Chinese members would be to impress on Pakistan that this is not the time for hostilities and that sometimes bending avoids breaking -- there will be other opportunities, there just will be and the goal of a Asia free of the US is a worthy one.

You're right. :tup:

There is no shame in any such actions, if it serves your national interests.

Reducing outside influence in Asia, is a long-term goal. Our patience will eventually bear fruit.

If the US attacks pakistan, pakistan can hold its soldiers in afghanistan hostage by cutting their supply and starving them to death. The US will be forced to either back off or escalate, and escalate could result in a nuclear war.

US will never go to war with Pakistan! Let's be realistsic! US will only contemplate taking out terrorist targets with surgical strike... maybe with pakistan's blessings or without, like the way it's going on now. It's not goiing to go beyond that! i can't understand where this new Veto thing come from? haven't US been striking inside pakistan in the past?

China veto or not veto but not one could stop US going inside Pakistan and no one will be. As White House said they will continue to do it. Drone attacks also continuing.

Thats what i am saying, You though of it here, Dont they , its there job, If they do they make sure everything is in hands and doable. What you and me can think there are 1000 people in White House to think about it and have solution of these.

Yes, their solution is, not to go to war with pakistan.

Yes, their solution is, not to go to war with pakistan.
That might be your thinking, but not US (Obama/Kerry). They increased Drone and openly said another coming raid for OMAR. No body will do war in modern ages. It just killing a country day by day slow poison.

First of all USA have no clue where most of Pakistani nukes are hidden, General Kayani have already question USA so called Intel on this. Second lets dissect the myth from reality. The reality is that USA did a raid against an unarmed Pakistani civilian compound. If they were to do a raid say on a military base with those helicopters, they would have been spotted by outposts and such long before they get close to said strategic bases or where these people imagine Pakistani nukes are hidden, with or without radar. This operation has expose Pakistani overall weakness in securing it's border, but it does not necessarily expose their weakness in defending their key facilities and their ability to conceal their nukes. If anyone actually believe the USA can send in Navy Seals the way they did against a highly guarded and dispersed nuclear complex, they are living in fantasy land, or bought into the hype of this operation. USA is not stupid, but laying the accountability of Osama Bin Laden and the Mumbai bombing on *certain rogue elements of the Government is just another game or excuse to pressure Pakistan to do something against her own interest.

China veto or not veto but not one could stop US going inside Pakistan and no one will be. As White House said they will continue to do it. Drone attacks also continuing.

This is true, if Pakistan own lack of determination that China was only able to bring a diplomatic statement to the appeal to respect Pakistan's sovereignty, China has done it.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

my friend.. read my post again. I agree.. it's fantasy!! ok.. chinese are chinese smart. chinese are not indian smart!!

I'm sorry, I am kind of mood, let's stop it.

Back
Top Bottom