What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

No convincing is required for that .

The truth is that even after days of trying to convince people on this forum that russia will abandon India for Pakistan you have failed.

Nothing of that sort has happened .

Nope no convincing needed. Russia's action spoke a thousand words already and being in a state of denial does nothing to change that. Be prepared to see more Russo-Pakistan-Sino cooperations. :D

I dont care what name he has adopted of for that matter hiding behind. his post was more than a BS .

lol i don't think he is hiding behind muslim name..he is wat his name tells....
Now u started to doubt the faiths also...

So in simple words..
any one talking against Pakistan should be a Indian and then be a Hindu....

lol
k carry on

Nope no convincing needed. Russia's action spoke a thousand words already and being in a state of denial does nothing to change that. Be prepared to see more Russo-Pakistan-Sino cooperations. :D
again bambam:D,

if USA exits from afgh:azn:
otherwise,not an iota

otherwise,not an iota

Hey Bro.

Yes America's influence in the region will affect Asia to a small degree. But it will not be in any case a major one. Fact is we still need them in Afg to stabilize the region to the benefit of the Asian powers. It means we can devote more on other areas and achieving other objectives. However the Americans will have to leave eventually since the announcement of OBL being eliminated has already weakened its role to play in Afg. What Russia is doing is now is an instalment of the things to come.

lol i don't think he is hiding behind muslim name..he is wat his name tells....
Now u started to doubt the faiths also...

So in simple words..
any one talking against Pakistan should be a Indian and then be a Hindu....

k carry on

People suspect indians because they are very expert in the art of acting. They get special training from the mumbai and Hollywood directors.

otherwise,not an iota

You indians have a lot of faith in the americans. You see them as your guardian angels and we don't blame you, after all, without the hand outs from the americans you indians wouldn't be where u r today. We'll see if the american hand outs can make india at least a mini-super power.

a joke i listened from one of my friend he said this is biggest joke of current century a joke is following

"If tusnami comes in USA then blame will be on osama again why ..... because osama is in ocean now"

but now i believe this topic is a biggest joke of century .......................

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom