What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

Some Indians stop silly and malicious fantasy. It is impossible, the United States to wage war on Pakistan, the raid is one thing, war is another matter. regardless of international opinion and America's own economy will not allow another in a long-term And major wars.

Are you kidding me, India stop trading with your biggest trading partner? on the other hand you are China's 10th largest trading partner, who do you think will suffer more? wake up please.
US-China Trade Statistics and China's World Trade Statistics
Btw, let me remind you regarding India's FDI in 2010, (-32%) its alarming enough already, imagine stop trading with China which mean much more investments will be gone, can India afford that?
FDI-2010-world-china-chart.gif

Please read my post 101

Some Indians stop silly and malicious fantasy. It is impossible, the United States to wage war on Pakistan, the raid is one thing, war is another matter. regardless of international opinion and America's own economy will not allow another in a long-term And major wars.

Exactly right. :tup:

Like I said, America has never directly attacked another nuclear armed nation. Even North Korea gets a free pass.

IMHO, it is an internal affair of Pakistan, Pakistan's internal affairs management is very bad, but does not mean the absence of internal affairs to allow the invasion, but Pakistan's decision to surrender, it also is the internal affairs, China will not say anything. Like I said, if Pakistan to surrender, China has the will, also without significance.

It will not be an internal affair if a Mumbai style attack happens in Nanjing and the mountain of evidence points to groups and people from Pakistan.

Nobody is saying war. At least when i say war means-Couple of operation
1. Kill Taliban
2. Denuke it

Thats it (they need only that nothing more than that). Its not an illusion. History speaks itseld. You and me dont need to say anything. Dont you see operation are happening there everyday-

It will not be an internal affair if a Mumbai style attack happens in Nanjing and the mountain of evidence points to groups and people from Pakistan.

If there is such an attack in China, it will BECOME our internal affairs.

And anyway, there is no solid proof to show that the Pakistani government has been behind any such terror attacks.

So it is a very far-fetched argument.

I'm not interested in a fantasy, since no matter Nanjing, no consideration. As for Mumbai, China's position has always been opposed to terrorism. However, a war, China does not support. Of course, India can take any action they want to. However, I personally think the best solution is to India and Pakistan began to really solve your problem. India also is not clean in some things, a game can only bring another game.

Well yes it's an internal affair but the thread includes china and the UN - so really it's a bit more complicated -- it may be just me, but I think External is a reflection of the Internal

US has the kind of relations it has with Muslim majority countries because of the kind of relations, or lack thereof, inside the US --- Pakistan cannot convince the world that it is actually against Islamist terrorism, because MAJORITIES actually support the ideas and behavior of the islamist terrorists.

This is the tragedy of playing the ambiguity game Pakistani style - we do it poorly, because there is no plausible deniablity --We're fighting terrorists, we're making deals with them, we're fighting them, we're making nice with them

While the rest of the world has been able to define fro themselves where they stand, Pakistan refuse to do so -- why?? Is it because they are duplicitous, double dealing ? Partially, but mostly, they are themselves just confused, they don't know how to tell right from wrong and good from bad.

About surrender -- there are other choices, Pakistan will make to make good choices again - See, friends, what you are seeing, and by "you" I mean most of you outside Pakistan and a handful inside, is "politics" being played by Pakistan's civilian and uniformed politicians -yes, the external is a reflection of the internal.

But just as a hypothetical, lets say Pakistan develop spine, kick Islamist terroriss's behind and tell the US to stick it and that Pakistan will follow it's interests - soon Senator Kerry will arrive with the usual carrots and sticks and of course the stick will be that India will get Afghanistan -- using the word India always animates Pakistanis, it seems.

Would China then support Pakistan's desire to follow her interests and these interests will mean incurring the hostility of the US and India and the Afghan and possibly the Iranian??

Pakistanis - may find the line about "internal matter" instructive.

And anyway, there is no solid proof to show that the Pakistani government has been behind any such terror attacks.

I dont think in this world anybody care about the proof. who wants to do they do it, No body needs proof. Better to stop having these things. Iraq/Afgan/Pak/Libya/Egypt any proof there?

Just attack thats it. India/Pak Balchustan/Kashmit/Mumbai no proof just do it.

Proofs are for fool.

Nobody is saying war. At least when i say war means-Couple of operation
1. Kill Taliban
2. Denuke it

Thats it (they need only that nothing more than that). Its not an illusion. History speaks itseld. You and me dont need to say anything. Dont you see operation are happening there everyday-

War is not so simple to control. best not to fire. Regional cooperation is the right direction to solve all problems. This is why the SCO accepted Pakistan as a member.

Please keep yourself informed. A fresh charge sheet from US has three serving intelligence officers from Pakistan. The handlers of the terrorists are walking freely in Pakistan. Independent news agencies like BBC has enough evidence to the same effect.

Well yes it's an internal affair but the thread includes china and the UN - so really it's a bit more complicated -- it may be just me, but I think External is a reflection of the Internal

US has the kind of relations it has with Muslim majority countries because of the kind of relations, or lack thereof, inside the US --- Pakistan cannot convince the world that it is actually against Islamist terrorism, because MAJORITIES actually support the ideas and behavior of the islamist terrorists.

This is the tragedy of playing the ambiguity game Pakistani style - we do it poorly, because there is no plausible deniablity --We're fighting terrorists, we're making deals with them, we're fighting them, we're making nice with them

While the rest of the world has been able to define fro themselves where they stand, Pakistan refuse to do so -- why?? Is it because they are duplicitous, double dealing ? Partially, but mostly, they are themselves just confused, they don't know how to tell right from wrong and good from bad.

About surrender -- there are other choices, Pakistan will make to make good choices again - See, friends, what you are seeing, and by "you" I mean most of you outside Pakistan and a handful inside, is "politics" being played by Pakistan's civilian and uniformed politicians -yes, the external is a reflection of the internal.

But just as a hypothetical, lets say Pakistan develop spine, kick Islamist terroriss's behind and tell the US to stick it and that Pakistan will follow it's interests - soon Senator Kerry will arrive with the usual carrots and sticks and of course the stick will be that India will get Afghanistan -- using the word India always animates Pakistanis, it seems.

Would China then support Pakistan's desire to follow her interests and these interests will mean incurring the hostility of the US and India and the Afghan and possibly the Iranian??

Pakistanis - may find the line about "internal matter" instructive.

I understand what you mean, so that regional cooperation is the right direction to solve all problems, which is why the SCO accepted Pakistan as a member.

1. Making deal. Pak needs them to reduce India presense in Afgan
2. Fighting they bomb Pak, Pak needs their citizens.

I think there is no confusion. Just the tradeoffs

I think this is truly the best solution. :tup:

And China will always support Pakistan.

If such actions increase our unpopularity in some countries, then so what?

1. Making deal. Pak needs them to reduce India presense in Afgan
2. Fighting they bomb Pak, Pak needs their citizens.

I think there is no confusion. Just the tradeoffs

Have you ever wondered, India also needs to stop something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom