What's new

China may attack India

Why will china attack india when india let them take vacation in her territory like tourist and say nothing india government is soo affraid about thinking of chinese invasion that they get chilled .
Creating hype about chinese invasion is just to make monstar out of china for justification of shopping weapons spree.

If its so rubbish, why not take it off air or make it improve its standards?
Most democratic countries want press to be self regulated, and are afraid of punishing the media that abuses the rights they are given.
There are certain rules which they cant violate like cant show obscenities, but one cannot really make law that can ban bad news channel (something that is subjective)

The probability of such conflict taking place is low.

Actually I am a Proud Pakistani, may be my comment is a bit surprise for you but your comment is not surprising for me..!! :welcome:

Please see his comment in context of trolling some Pak members do on China and India related threads.

I remember India TV once showed that a guy in USA was kidnapped by aliens, taken to their planet and returned back to earth.

P.S- Im not kidding at all.It was some 4-5 years ago.

The probability of such conflict taking place is low.

Please see his comment in context of trolling some Pak members do on China and India related threads.
Sir g, he used word 'Pakistanis', not 'some Pakistanis'. May be his word selection was wrong, but i got your point. Just chill.

Back
Top Bottom