What's new

China may attack India

Pakistanis increase INDIA TV's TRP

Perfect example a free media is no better than a well regulated/censored media.

It is the perfect example why indian media love us!!

At least its media. Not that we declared some sort of..hmm...identification zones...;)

Buddy, our diplomatic spats don't lead to any bloodshed, on any of our borders. :no: Not for the past 30 years.

I'm sure you would agree that a diplomatic spat, is quite a lot better than border be-headings/mutilations/killings and all that stuff that goes on between South Asian borders right now.

Both nations (India / China) are a stage where pointing guns and firing them at each other is going to cost a lot more of goodwill deficit. Both know their limitations, both have their differences which can and ARE being addressed and both are MATURE (not immature like some other neighbor) to solve spats diplomatically in the progression of time. I agree with Chinese Dragon. We have been pretty peaceful for the last 30 years.

Buddy, our diplomatic spats don't lead to any bloodshed, on any of our borders. :no: Not for the past 30 years.

I'm sure you would agree that a diplomatic spat, is quite a lot better than border be-headings/mutilations/killings and all that stuff that goes on between South Asian borders right now.
I agree.
But come on, you are not giving us enough credit.:D
Its only Pakistan that has issues with everyone - US bombs them, Afghans raid them, Iranians kill their countrymen inside their own borders, Indians also joined in.

Twice the Pakistani's killed than Indians in the entire year.

Back
Top Bottom