What's new

China Made Trains to Mumbai - India

Its not just cheaper, the quality of the trains would be close to what Bombardier produces. India is benefiting from China's rail advancement :tup:

If you don't know how it works in India then plz try to learn, china is not offering some rocket science its just that we have a company called Reliance in India that see only biggest margins and profits but don't care about anything.

Reliance also offers mobile services and its hand sets are made in china by ZTE here Reliance is building Mumbai metro hence it has given order to china.

Maybe I should've made it clearer. Schwarzeneggar isn't importing actual trains from China. He is getting a deal for TECH TRANSFER. Meaning that all parts of the train will be made in the U.S., creating tens of thousands of new jobs in California.

So, that's mean you are accepting that we are providing jobs to china by giving you Metro train order.

Dear TATA... some time truth is bitter.. we have to keep moving.. if china is providing some sophisticated train we should take it... If they deny like America yes we should accuse them.. and further all of China's Products are not Bad... atleast trading at this level will be a competitive one...

We thank china for this...

I'm not saying that all the chinese products are bad don't try to mislead.

Try to understand in a bidding process one who bid the minimum wins.

What's the need of thank they are not doing any charity or aid and we don't need one. Its pure business also if one has to thank its china because we are giving them jobs.

If you don't know how it works in India then plz try to learn, china is not offering some rocket science its just that we have a company called Reliance in India that see only biggest margins and profits but don't care about anything.

Reliance also offers mobile services and its hand sets are made in china by ZTE here Reliance is building Mumbai metro hence it has given order to china.

Don't patronize me with your assumptions, I was merely pointing out what you're initial statement failed to capture which is quality at a price. The market for trains high speed and otherwise was dominated by Western & Japanese firms is now also available thru China so it might not be rocket science but it ain't like making a hand phone either.

It stupid for any Indian to really malign China for playing on costs. They indeed provide the best quality at a given cost. Similar, to what Indian outsourcing companies do for IT services.

A little off topic here,

China is looking to build a continent wide High Speed Network Rail in the future and it was actually India which pushed for the idea initially, so its an India idea and hopefully a China execution. Hopefully similar stuff will happen in the future and we can all benefit.

China?s super rail network: London to Beijing in two days | Asian Tribune

I still like the Delhi metro design more, the front looks more cooler but in the end performance matters.

A little off topic here,

China is looking to build a continent wide High Speed Network Rail in the future and it was actually India which pushed for the idea initially, so its an India idea and hopefully a China execution. Hopefully similar stuff will happen in the future and we can all benefit.

China?s super rail network: London to Beijing in two days | Asian Tribune

The idea looks interesting. Though I assume that India would be connected to this trans-continental line by Pakistan. And given the mistrust, the whole might stop at that.

On a related note, Indian railways' consultancy arm RITES is a major name in rail transport projects in developing countries. They might not help make the fastest link but the most difficult to construct.

RITES - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well done!

But why do Chinese have weird names?
XUXU,Huang zhuang lhuang wenjie!

I find them really funny to pronounce.
BTW Korean names are much weird than Chinese.

Sprry for being offtopic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom