What's new

China Made Trains to Mumbai - India

Same here, we need to cooperate and end the exploitation of the world by west. And world is enough for two giants.

We Chinese are willing to peacefully live in this world with our friendly neighbours in Asia and western powers like America and Germany.

773bd57fb79f4840451edcef8fd31b26.jpg

india buy Diesel locomotive

Well done!

But why do Chinese have weird names?
XUXU,Huang zhuang lhuang wenjie!

I find them really funny to pronounce.
BTW Korean names are much weird than Chinese.

Sprry for being offtopic.

Thank you for remembering my name, English and chinese don't belong to the same language system. and for me, there is a word ‘旭’ in my name, (Chinese Pinyin :xu ,a phonetic transcription to combine sounds to form words or syllables) ; So,it's also weid for your name in China too

and I usully use this ID in my others forum,it's a only habit

World Class Metro Rail Coaches are Made In India too, Well Bangalore Metro has chosen to Go with Indigenous metro Coaches Made by BEML... Well It all depends upon the Tender,Business Is What Business Is afterall

It is not call making in Indian, it is call assembling. All the important parts are imported and assemble in India only

It is not call making in Indian, it is call assembling. All the important parts are imported and assemble in India only

Which one are You talking about?? the BEML Metro Coaches??? lol, If we had to Import it and assemble here, We would have gone for the coaches from bombardier manufacturing facility here....:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom