What's new

China loses status as world's second-largest stock market amid trade war with US

China doesn't have its fortunes tied up in stock market bubbles. US stocks are going up because US vassals are scared. Once China smashes Apple into the ground, they will wipe out trillions in market cap.

More Americans will kill themselves https://www.npr.org/sections/health...c-u-s-suicide-rates-have-climbed-dramatically

Do you realize if Apple and Samsung choose to operate in budget handset market, then it will wipe out Xiomi, ZTE or the likes of Huawei from markets outside China?

Apple has more than 250 billion dollars in cash reserve to begin with, they can easily make an ancillary entity to operate in lower brand value.

China doesn't have its fortunes tied up in stock market bubbles. US stocks are going up because US vassals are scared. Once China smashes Apple into the ground, they will wipe out trillions in market cap.

More Americans will kill themselves https://www.npr.org/sections/health...c-u-s-suicide-rates-have-climbed-dramatically

yes, you have your money in housing bubbles and on-line pyramid schemes.

Plus at least we don't have crowds of people egging/cheering on a teen girl jumper encouraging her to ignore the firefighters trying to save her and to just jump and kill herself.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...chinese-woman-jump-her-death-8th-floor-window

Two held for inciting Chinese woman to jump to her death from shopping centre
Police investigating six others for comments made in and about videos of fatal incident shared on social media
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 6.01.22 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Chinese are noted for being shrewd but they are not thinking this matter through.

Give US some concessions and end this madness which will only hurt commonfolk.

Nah, they certainly have thought it through but it's the pride.

They misjudged Trump's character and the hawkish media put tough words too early on even before the trade war. Words like 以牙还牙,奉陪到底 (tit-for-tat, fight to the end) and hoping that Trump would back down. But Trump, another prideful one, got angered when he felt the Chinese were trying to intimidate him. Trump went on to threaten tariffs on $200b of goods as he knew the Chinese can't respond with equal retaliation, so that he 'wins'.

At this point the Chinese government as well as Trump can't back down without looking weak in front of their people.

But I think China have realized the media were behaving too hawkish early on and they are trying to correct it. Stuff like “厉害了,我的国 (Amazing China)” and “Made in China 2025" are getting toned down. They are also toning down the rhetoric against their neighbors such as Japan, probably to win their neighbors over if the trade war escalates.

There is only one thing in this world that President Donald Trump loves and cares about more than anything else, and that is his money.

Most of his properties are floated by mortgages from lenders from abroad, in this case the Chinese, may be even the Russians. China is in a very good shape. It is the Americans that have to worry about the fact that over 60% of them don't even have $500 in savings. Their middle class is dying at an exponentially scary rate and no one seems to give a damn about it.

honk Kong stock market is heavily manipulated. Don't touch it.

small penis?

NuU68UT.png

We all know why you Asians have an obsession with Penis size.

Even China's own media relents at "the truth"....
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/2014-09/29/content_18680655_2.htm
Why do Chinese women date western men?
"...said that white men are better in bed"

Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 9.42.50 AM.jpg

We know how to keep them smiling

Later Mr."4.3" LOL!!!! (That's now my new nickname I'll be using for you)

Last edited:
Do you realize if Apple and Samsung choose to operate in budget handset market, then it will wipe out Xiomi, ZTE or the likes of Huawei from markets outside China?

Apple has more than 250 billion dollars in cash reserve to begin with, they can easily make an ancillary entity to operate in lower brand value.

Apple Brand-name is enough to sell Even 3rd class smartphones in developing countries like hot potatoes.

India also have trade deficit with China worth Billion's of dollars, what will happen if We also put Tariffs on Imports from China ?

We all know why you Asians have an obsession with Penis size.

Even China's own media relents at "the truth"....
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/2014-09/29/content_18680655_2.htm
Why do Chinese women date western men?
"...said that white men are better in bed"

We know how to keep them smiling

Later Mr."4.3" LOL!!!! (That's now my new nickname I'll be using for you)
I guess white men are good with their tongues in bed.
Maybe you would like others to call you "GOOD LICKER".
But then again, you are Indian, not white.

I guess white men are good with their tongues in bed.
Maybe you would like others to call you "GOOD LICKER".
But then again, you are Indian, not white.

Is that your best response? I suppose to reply I also have to act like an 8yr old in the schoolyard and call you an Aborigine or something? Okay...

"Hey but then again, you are Aborigine, not Asian."

Hey probably those Aborigine's have a bigger penis size..so you ought to thank me for UPGRADING you... LOL!!!!!!!!!

Move on "4.3" men..stop with the penis and Indian stupidness and get back on topic...

Last edited:
Is that your best response? I suppose to reply I also have to act like an 8yr old in the schoolyard and call you an Aborigine or something? Okay...

"Hey but then again, you are Aborigine, not Asian."

Hey probably those Aborigine's have a bigger penis size..so you ought to thank me for UPGRADING you... LOL!!!!!!!!!

move on "4.3" man..
Wonder why you are so PREOCCUPIED with penises.
Wonder also why you think I am 4.3", as I don't think I had done it to you as I have no interest in Indians, Whites or Gays.
Their Smell turn me off.
Maybe you mistake me for someone who has done it to you?

damn, this is something.

just visited r/Donald and Americans there were celebrating this as Victory of America. it seems to me that America will surely Stay on the top until end of this Century for sure.

Okay, I am seriously doubting if the authors who wrote that article actually know what they are talking about. Lets clarify some things up here.

1. What the article here actually mentions is that the Shanghai Stock Exchange has indeed ceded its position as not the second but THIRD largest stock exchange in the world to JPX. The largest two stock exchanges on earth BY FAR are still NASDAQ and NYSE.

2. Even if we were indeed to go by what the title suggests, what the article mentioned is still very much bullsh#t. If we are talking about national stock market cap, then China still has the second largest stock market as a country (which then should include SEHK), by far. It is true that SSE has actually received a dip (arguably due to the news about the tariffs amongst others), but remember that Mainland China has TWO (THREE if you include SEHK, but I am gonna be generous here and only include those on the mainland) stock exchanges; Shanghai and Shenzhen. Together, their combined market cap are still worth more than the Japanese stock market that is largely, if not entirely, registered under JPX (and all its constituents like Mothers and JASDAQ).

Some basic searches on the internet and some brain work will show that whatever the article mentions, is not consistent with their freaking title. https://www.stockmarketclock.com/exchanges

Don't know if this is just a case of fake news or that (financial) journalism has actually gone this far down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom