What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

Going by the recent attack on Iran's steel plant, it looks like Iran is starting to make its own centrifuges with North Korea's help. Iran should be have a nuclear deterrent by putting an AQ Khan-type warhead on a MRBM for Israel or an ICBM for USA within 5 years. Israel will make sure that the next US President will attack Iran before it becomes too late in 2015. The strategic decision to attack is already made. The only question is when and how.

yea americans will provide us with bright future like for iraqis and afghani. oh and like they did also in vietnam for you when chinese came to and rescued you from american joys

self delete

It is a fact that if west continue in their adventures and are allowed to be succesfull in syria, iran pakistan etc this will have an adverse effect on russia and china. West already has bribed saudi royal family etc, Turkey is part of nato. Sooner or later china and russia will have to stand up. Mind you like all cowards and bullies america and west may well back down. As they did with Georgia. But then this scenario doesnt suit indians does it cos you were hoping to be wests lackeys in our neighbourhood and were hoping for a few crumbs of white mans table eh?

As someone living on crumbs thrown by people bombing you, you sure have a big mouth telling me what we have in mind. We have remained more independent than your jihadi brainwashed mind will ever know.

you were white man's lackey and now will be the yellow man's lackey, as an obedient lackey keep posting the same crap on all threads and continue trolling :tup:

I wouldn't waste my time replying to your third rate trolling on all threads. Grow up, get out more.

Going by the recent attack on Iran's steel plant, it looks like Iran is starting to make its own centrifuges with North Korea's help. Iran should be have a nuclear deterrent by putting an AQ Khan-type warhead on a MRBM for Israel or an ICBM for USA within 5 years. Israel will make sure that the next US President will attack Iran before it becomes too late in 2015. The strategic decision to attack is already made. The only question is when and how.

i dont think iran needs to reach america with nukes although that could be useful. Reachinag israel should be sufficient as a few nukes would be enogh to insure destruction of zionist entity and american policy is formulated in tel aviv and carried out by jewish lobby which dominates american foreign policy

As someone living on crumbs thrown by people bombing you, you sure have a big mouth telling me what we have in mind. We have remained more independent than your jihadi brainwashed mind will ever know.

you were white man's lackey and now will be the yellow man's lackey, as an obedient lackey keep posting the same crap on all threads and continue trolling :tup:

In pakistans case a few traitors have been bribed to follow american diktat. Thats not the case in so called democratic secular incredible not india.. Most pakistanis are overwhelmingly anti american and that is a fact. So dont compare us to your lot

Should the US begin an attack utilizing this deadly virus, this bulletin continues, its most likely method of delivery would be via its RQ-170 Sentinel Drone which is operated by the CIA.

An intelligence gathering UAV delivering biological munitions? Who would have thunk!!???

I wonder what people eat/smoke/drink/pi$$/$hit to come up with this kind of BS?

So is china going to be providing the technology for the ICMB? Not that it’s the first time but all treaties that were signed to safeguard nuclear proliferation are throw out in the bin. An open declaration for nuclear proliferation is once again on the table for china to use its Pawns. Geez this is China means of a peaceful rise looks more the regional instability in the making. Care to agree with me anyone? :what:

I am just curious what are you smoking?

May I join with you too?

But tell me how are iraqis and afghanis are enjoying life. Tell me how vietnamese enjoyed carpet bombing befor chinese assisted you. Oh and what were you smoking when you saw this enjoyment??

Many Indian members are the victims of the western propaganda machine.

They believe that the West is treating India as its true love interest.

If China is down, then the rest of the world will be the next victims of the West. Even Russia knows it, but India doesn't seem to get the clear picture yet.
The Western intelligence agencies knows it very well that they can't take down China militarily by anywayz....their only option is to start terrorism in there thats why they keeping Dalai Lama and many more Chinese decent minorities/pplz within their countries or elsewhere.....:smokin:

But tell me how are iraqis and afghanis are enjoying life. Tell me how vietnamese enjoyed carpet bombing befor chinese assisted you. Oh and what were you smoking when you saw this enjoyment??

If India and Vietnam want to side with the West, then it is totally fine.

In case of WWIII, we will annihilate them first before they can contribute some damage to the allied force of SCO.

I think Russia could understand this, since losing two client states is nothing compared to get backstabbed by these two snakes later.

Back
Top Bottom