What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

Simple Fact the country that starts World War III deserve to collapse and be humiliated and the US will. America very much wants to go to war with Iran .

10fx47k.jpg

America + India = New Axis of Evil

Don't forget Nato/Japan/South Korea/Vietnam/Philippines and many other minions.

Last when I looked, it’s Pakistan..... .

Why are you trying to derail the thread and why are you obsessed with pakistan this thread is not the place. Back on topic America will back down with Russian?Chinese threat to their evil plan to steal third world goodies

Don't forget Nato/Japan/South Korea/Vietnam/Philippines and many other minions.

I don't foresee that however I do NATO and the West take on Iran, I hope it never comes true however it's seem like reality, however the USA cannot simply fight Iran like it fought Iraq it will certainly be something to watch since this is the USA first real challenge since Korea and Vietnam.

Int the end, it will be the innocent people who will be killed in mass, while these generals, politicians, kings, presidents, and prime ministers will be hiding comfortably in their underground bunkers. Lets just hope that peace prevails and conflicts are resolved through peaceful means, justice should be given to the oppressed.

america and west will not let the rest of us live in peace.

Indians are a shrewd and sly people, in one thread they will boast about their alliance with israel (if you're isreal's ally then you are America's undeclared ally). while on this thread they say they will join Russia and China against America and the West? Confused lot.

Not at all americans are liars eg WMD Indians want to be like them so they are taking a leaf out of americas book they think america is a superpower cos they are liars and maybe if indians start lying they will get permanent sec seat at UN and become a superpower

I don't foresee that however I do NATO and the West take on Iran, I hope it never comes true however it's seem like reality, however the USA cannot simply fight Iran like it fought Iraq it will certainly be something to watch since this is the USA first real challenge since Korea and Vietnam.

when americans are faced with a real fight they will curl up and go home and go bankrupt

Why are you trying to derail the thread and why are you obsessed with pakistan this thread is not the place. Back on topic America will back down with Russian?Chinese threat to their evil plan to steal third world goodies

you guys started it i just gave a prompt response if you can/want to answer that question pm awaiting your reply, back to the threads topic. :tup: russia will be more a lot more wiser in its response than china's agressive nature.

You literally say this in every single thread.
Template for generic Aryan post:
'Why are you going off topic? Back on topic, (insert one liner summarizing his ridiculous views)'

I don't foresee a world war however there will likely Iran/Hezbollah/Hamas/ vs USA/Israel in a regional war, Israel cannot simply destroy all of Iran N-Plants it will need the USA to do that. Hezbollah has certainly been a worthy Guerrilla Military. simply Iran will be the USA first real fight since Korea and Vietnam. Russia and China in this scenario have no other choice then to bleed the USA for good by helping Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom