What's new

China Jails 14 Muslims after Destroying Mosque

There is nothing to discuss because there is no sincerity or good intention here whatsoever. As if Indian posters here care about Muslims, give me a break man. This thread should be locked, as well as all other Indian troll threads.

We are here to see how much China cares of Muslim and see how religion money is bigger that any other religion for Pakistani

Cheer leading for china is ok.......................but don't sell your soul :rolleyes:

I agree and since they are willfully doing it that's pathetic to say the least.

They will give trillions of reasons without stating the real fact and truth.

The point is why they only target minorities and Muslims. :tdown:

That's Han's world man, no place/respect for minorities..

Pakistani are happy with demolition of Mosque and Chinese dont even bother about it.....Does that not tell the whole story....

cyber jehadis and 50 cents troll's deliberately trying to divert the topic ....:coffee:
anyways, commie oppression against Muslims should end in china ....:angry:

So you are calling us hypocrites for "not being vocal against this" while at the same time you condone it.

Absolutely.. I condone it when the govt does it in India and I condone it when the govt does this in China. Unlike most Pakistani members here who are vocal against Indian actions but are mum when the deeper than oceans friend China does it. Looks like in some cases like China, pragmatism trumps Ummah... Hence I call them hypocrites (or in this case more helpless).

Good,,, Prophet Muhammad himself destroyed a mosque that was involved in evil plans. If news is true, this action is very much in line with "ISLAMIC" take on such issue ... Pakistan destroyed many mosques that were built on illegal grounds ...

Good, so mosques with evil plans can be destroyed - now who actually determines that its built on illegal grounds? - the state?

What was the reason of demolition of the mosque?

I don't think the Chinese like Muslims much - goes against the policy of them supporting a number of Muslim countries - I don't think China will ever open their doors to Muslims to settle in China - I don't yet know of any prominent Muslim in China, though China has the largest human population on earth - not one prominent Muslim among them?- If China supports Muslims it should open its doors for all Muslims of the world to migrate to China and should accommodate them - like western countries do.

Indians care far more for muslims than you care for non-muslims . Get a friggin life

Yeah right. I'm as tolerant as a human being can (and should) be, you shouldn't judge people you don't know. On the other hand, your Hindu friends on forums like these are always showing their disgusting hatred towards Muslims and our religion. We are not crazy, we notice these things buddy. Get real.

We are here to see how much China cares of Muslim and see how religion money is bigger that any other religion for Pakistani
Our level of dedication to our religion is none of your business though.

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

Wow at the amount of Muslims deflecting the **** out of the actual article .

Indians need not responds to rampant hipocracy...when another of these Pakistani hippos come crying ctrl-C ctrl-V the **** outa such articles..

Stop wasting ur time ..if Pakistanis had the capacity to learn they would have done much better for themselves.
these nice replies are testament for future use.

Indians need not responds to rampant hipocracy...when another of these Pakistani hippos come crying ctrl-C ctrl-V the **** outa such articles..

Stop wasting ur time ..if Pakistanis had the capacity to learn they would have done much better for themselves.

No need to paint all Muslims just because of some hippocrate and china cheerleading pakistanis.

You need to understand that because of this attitude of many pakistanis, they don't have good image among Muslim countries.

The hypocrisy of the internet hindus knowns no bounds. So what if China mistreated muslims. You hypocrites should be the last ones to to talk about it. Being million times worse than china, you have no moral high ground to speak about muslim oppression.

On topic: yes freedom of muslims are violated in china and it should not be.They are a communist country and mostly athestic so they have an apathy to all religion.But muslims are the largest minorities in china and they are very patriotic like all other chinese so China being a emerging great power should embrace all their population of all religion and ethnicities. China is getting politically more maturing and responsible and I am sure all this problem will be solved in the near future. I favor a powerful china at the world stage.

You need to replace the word Muslims with Pakistanis in your post..

No need to paint all Muslims just because of some hippocrate and china cheerleading pakistanis.

You need to understand that because of this attitude of many pakistanis, they don't have good image among Muslim countries.

i actually dont,
well my agenda was directed towards Pakistani muslims and Turkish mulims...nice of u to correct my folly ty.

I say nuke China, Pakistan, India and the Middle East and make a gint crater of the middle East and all problems will end forever and US shlal reighn suprene

Back
Top Bottom