What's new

China, Isolated From the World, Is Now the Last Major Country Still Pursuing a 'Zero COVID' Strategy

do you remember me calling you out on your indian style use of the Chinese language and you calling me a grammar Nazi? what kinda Chinese would fuckup his own lingo worse than me? a feku!

Indians are the biggest false flaggers on the internet. Ive seen so many comical instances where they still insist they are a different identity when it was proven they were Indian long ago.

The amount of PCR tests will bankrupt China.

You can't imagine the power of China.
I'm from Zhuzhou, Hunan Province. In August this year, our city conducted a total of 9 City wide PCR in order to find out all covid19 medical records.
Zhuzhou has a population of more than 1 million, that is, about 10 million PCR. Do you think we will go bankrupt? no Because there were only a few infected individual, we divided every 100 people into a group and tested them with a particularly sensitive reagent. So only 100k PCR is needed. The cost is 75 yuan CNY each time, with a total cost of 7.5 million CNY (US $1.17 million). The Tangren biological company in Zhuzhou City has completed all the work.
Do you think it's hard?

You can't imagine the power of China.
I'm from Zhuzhou, Hunan Province. In August this year, our city conducted a total of 9 City wide PCR in order to find out all covid19 medical records.
Zhuzhou has a population of more than 1 million, that is, about 10 million PCR. Do you think we will go bankrupt? no Because there were only a few infected individual, we divided every 100 people into a group and tested them with a particularly sensitive reagent. So only 100k PCR is needed. The cost is 75 yuan CNY each time, with a total cost of 7.5 million CNY (US $1.17 million). The Tangren biological company in Zhuzhou City has completed all the work.
Do you think it's hard?

China did have to stop third carrier construction. No money left to pay ship builders.
Forgetting something dangerous is self-deception. "Herd immunity" is very Darwinian and cold-blooded word. It is agaisnt humanity.

Virus counters herd immunity with mutation and recombination. That's how virus thrives 1 billion years and counting. Or else all virus go extinct within weeks.

China did have to stop third carrier construction. No money left to pay ship builders.

Virus counters herd immunity with mutation and recombination. That's how virus thrives 1 billion years and counting. Or else all virus go extinct within weeks.

No, the 003 aircraft carrier is still under construction. It has just been fitted with electromagnetic ejection.

https://m.newestrobot.com/news/139715.html

Vaccines are useless, they don't prevent the spread of the infection at all, they only prevent people from experiencing severe symptoms and even at that these vaccines are a failure, I personally know vaccinated people who still got Covid and died from it. Ofcourse the chances of dying from Covid is very small if you are vaccinated however just the fact that you can die from it will prevent life from ever going back to normal and there will always be health problems in the society as a whole.

You cannot vaccinate your way out of this pandemic no matter whether you give 2,3 or ten doses.

Maintaining a zero Covid strategy is the one and only correct way to deal with the Pandemic.

China is not isolated from the world, it is isolated from the virus, China is exporting it's products just fine.

All other countries are now talking about "living with the virus", how the F are you supposed to live with a deadly virus that is circulating and rampaging through the entire population!

Vaccines are useless, they don't prevent the spread of the infection at all, they only prevent people from experiencing severe symptoms and even at that these vaccines are a failure, I personally know vaccinated people who still got Covid and died from it. Ofcourse the chances of dying from Covid is very small if you are vaccinated however just the fact that you can die from it will prevent life from ever going back to normal and there will always be health problems in the society as a whole.

You cannot vaccinate your way out of this pandemic no matter whether you give 2,3 or ten doses.

Maintaining a zero Covid strategy is the one and only correct way to deal with the Pandemic.

China is not isolated from the world, it is isolated from the virus, China is exporting it's products just fine.

All other countries are now talking about "living with the virus", how the F are you supposed to live with a deadly virus that is circulating and rampaging through the entire population!
It depends on how much ratio people are vaccinated. They say the vaccinated persons need to be at least 75% 80%, am not sure the scientific number, which can greatly impact on virus spreading. Actually me don't get vaccination till now, it's okay I go to the public areas every week, my family member, my colleagues mostly received vaccine. am a little bit selfish, but I would definitely take pills if they can make.
Vaccine works, I know 1. 1 billion people vaccinated here. I feel safe living without virus.

I dont think zero covid works. We dropped it in Europe and simply live with it. High vaccination rates and low death rates proves the concept we follow as right.

That said it had a positive side effect on tourism in Greece. We now have much more quality tourism.

however just the fact that you can die from it will prevent life from ever going back to normal and there will always be health problems in the society as a whole

You can die from motor accidents too. Why not ban cars? Why not ban smoking? Why not ban drinking? Why not ban unhealthy food?

It's all about taking a risk-based approach.

It's not deadly for the vaccinated. The overall death rate is around 0.2% for a highly vaccinated country like Singapore, with most of the deaths occurring among the unvaccinated elderly. On the other hand, the flu has an estimated death rate of around 0.1%.

However it is indeed very deadly if you're above 80 and unvaccinated.

1633889538557.png

1633890289254.png

I dont think zero covid works. We dropped it in Europe and simply live with it.

Europe never managed to achieve zero covid. The lockdowns only managed to flatten the curve.

Only China, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand managed to achieve zero covid with lockdowns. And of these countries, currently only China is still pursuing zero covid.

Europe never managed to achieve zero covid. The lockdowns only managed to flatten the curve.

Only China, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand managed to achieve zero covid with lockdowns. And of these countries, currently only China is still pursuing zero covid.

Its a flawed concept, thats why all natioms simply dropmit. Its like trying zero flu. Simply not working.

They say the vaccinated persons need to be at least 75% 80%, am not sure the scientific number, which can greatly impact on virus spreading. Actually me don't get vaccination till now, it's okay I go to the public areas every week, my family member, my colleagues mostly received vaccine. am a little bit selfish, but I would definitely take pills if they can make.
I feel safe living without virus.

Heh, China is a victim of its own success. Because China is so successful in containing the virus, many people like you especially the elderly find little benefit in getting vaccinated. They worry more of the side effects than getting Covid. And if a significant percentage of elderly don't get vaccinated, China cannot loosen restrictions and will have to lockdown whenever there are cases.

It's the same in HK and Singapore as well.

IA‘s performance reminds me of the traits of weakers species: when they have the numerical advantage they would "gangbang" victims and turn into a feeding frenzy; when they are at a disadvantage they quickly turn flee into a rout.

From the video clips that Indians were proudly sharing, we have seen a few lone PLA soldiers fighting furiously with 5-10 times more IA's, but we would never see the other way around.

The spine and the sprite in adversity might have set these two countries apart.

Last edited:
You can die from motor accidents too. Why not ban cars? Why not ban smoking? Why not ban drinking? Why not ban unhealthy food?

It's all about taking a risk-based approach.

It's not deadly for the vaccinated. The overall death rate is around 0.2% for a highly vaccinated country like Singapore, with most of the deaths occurring among the unvaccinated elderly. On the other hand, the flu has an estimated death rate of around 0.1%.

However it is indeed very deadly if you're above 80 and unvaccinated.

View attachment 783641
View attachment 783645
I know of a dozen friends/coworkers who has gotten COVID. All fully vaccinated. 3 of which has lost sense of taste/smell. 3 has lingering "mind fog". None of them required hospitalization so they all counted as mild cases. It is highly irresponsible for governments to open up without more study on effects of long COVID.

Zero covid is the way to go.

Chinese people will not accept anything else, by popular opinion. Retail, tourism and travel will go to zero by themselves if we fear for our health.

There's an old Chinese saying. Scared of the wolf in front of you. Scared of the tiger behind you. If you live in fear, then better not live at all. Virus will always mutate. If not covid-19 then something else.

Back
Top Bottom