What's new

China is second-largest country in land area | World Bank

God to see you are back @Martian2 :enjoy:

I had to beat back all of the anti-China posters on The National Interest.

There were so many of them.

I had to put up citation after citation. Those losers made me work pretty hard.

I also had to deal with some persistent challengers in the comment section of ABC News. I had to cover the history of the South China Sea, Tibet, and Xinjiang. I don't know why those guys are so tenacious. They don't have a dog in the fight. Nonethless, I had to counter all of their nonsense.

I've been working pretty hard over the past few months. I'm taking a break now, because most of those anti-China losers have given up. When those guys smear China and Chinese people, it has negative connotations for Chinese-Americans. That's when I step in to counter their bs.

Russia has Siberia with plenty of fresh water, mines, and oil.

China has Xinjiang with many hidden oil fields and Tibet with plenty of fresh water from the Himalaya and all kind of precious minerals.

Anyone who dares to touch Siberia will get nuked by Russia.

Anyone who dares to touch Xinjiang or Tibet will get nuked by China.

I guess that's the primary rule for the big boys.

What happened to Canada? Did America steal more Canadian land?

The water areas like the great lakes were all excluded, that's why Canada becomes slightly smaller than the contiguous United States + Alaska.

China has Xinjiang with many hidden oil fields and Tibet with plenty of fresh water from the Himalaya and all kind of precious minerals.

The water areas like the great lakes were all excluded, that's why Canada becomes slightly smaller than the contiguous United States + Alaska.

So that means, that China is never going to get its erstwhile lands of Far East back? (Manchuria etc)

Tibet = Water, Xinjiang = energy. Those are life and death to us. We will do whatever to protect including nuking a country trying to rob us of those area.

So that means, that China is never going to get its erstwhile lands of Far East back? (Manchuria etc)
Are you dumb? We didn't lose Manchuria. Look at the MAP! Manchuria is Northeast China cover in the 3 provinces

Most of the British empire land is in colonizing India.
No, actually our colonies/empire in Africa was even larger. Im not even counting australia and the likes.:D

Man, you dont want to mess with the Russian bear in their own land, if it was possible then China would have long taken back its land Russia seized after the Qing collapsed , remember the 1960s sino-soviet border clashes? Think Chinese leaders have rightly come to the fact that just like Mongolia(and outer manchuria) whichwete all carved out from China by Russia, there is nothing they can do today about it. So better to just accept reality and move on , other than lingering on the past, as it wont change anything/isn't worth it.
Maybe 100 years from now things might change, who knows?:D

Last edited:
No, actually our colonies/empire in Africa was even larger. Im not even counting australia and the likes.:D
Subcontinent + Oceania + Africa + southern American and Freedom+Democracy ;) :D
01%2Bgreater_british_empire_by_generalhelghast-d59opvw.png.jpg

Subcontinent + Oceania + Africa + southern American and Freedom+Democracy ;) :D
01%2Bgreater_british_empire_by_generalhelghast-d59opvw.png.jpg
https://geography11.wikispaces.com/...x-Map_of_the_British_Empire_in_the_1920's.jpg

Back
Top Bottom