What's new

China: India's surgical strikes against Pakistan on the other side of Line of Contro

Russia growing relations with Pakistan...EEU about to merge with CPEC
Ok!..What has that got to Russia India relations...Russia is doing what it needs to do for its benefit..that does not change anything between India and Russia, that you refer to it in past tense...!

PS: People who join into this coversation in the middle please do read the previous posts between me and @PaklovesTurkiye..before trolling!

Ok!..What has that got to Russia India relations...Russia is doing what it needs to do for its benefit..that does not change anything between India and Russia, that you refer to it in past tense...!

PS: People who join into this coversation in the middle please do read the previous posts between me and @PaklovesTurkiye..before trolling!

The relation b/w Russia and India have changed as Pakistan has jumped in middle...Russians are not your most dearest friend as they used to be at one time...They didn't follow your steps in "condemning Pakistan" on "terror"

On political level, times have changes b/w Russia and India....Add chinese influence as well.

The relation b/w Russia and India have changed as Pakistan has jumped in middle...Russians are not your most dearest friend as they used to be at one time...They didn't follow your steps in "condemning Pakistan" on "terror"

On political level, times have changes b/w Russia and India....Add chinese influence as well.
Have you ever heard "No permanent friends..blah blah blah!....Anyways...Pakistan can jump fly cry do what ever you guys want....Nothing is gonna change....India now buys weapons plus "Make in India"from Russia, USA, France, Israel...(all eggs are not in one basket..but spread out)...now tell me what you have bought or what Russia has sold you of any significance..dont give me lists of what you are going to buy....show me what you have bought..!...Russia will never sell you stuff that will affect future India sales..

the professor don't represent Chinese government. he s just 1 person from millions of Chinese.

he don't have access to any intelligence agency or LOC but new Delhi chief minister have. or the local Indian mla who reveals the truth have.

itclearly say.attempted and failed border raid on posts which were easily repulsed by Pakistan army.

the professor don't represent Chinese government. he s just 1 person from millions of Chinese.

he don't have access to any intelligence agency or LOC but new Delhi chief minister have. or the local Indian mla who reveals the truth have.

itclearly say.attempted and failed border raid on posts which were easily repulsed by Pakistan army.
and how many terrorist camps were destroyed as per indian media? they attempted to cross LOC at some points and got the fitting reply and were pushed back. so what was their achievement ? NIL

Have you ever heard "No permanent friends..blah blah blah!....Anyways...Pakistan can jump fly cry do what ever you guys want....Nothing is gonna change....India now buys weapons plus "Make in India"from Russia, USA, France, Israel...(all eggs are not in one basket..but spread out)...now tell me what you have bought or what Russia has sold you of any significance..dont give me lists of what you are going to buy....show me what you have bought..!...Russia will never sell you stuff that will affect future India sales..

Geopolitics is cruel and you'll learn it in a hard way.

Back
Top Bottom