What's new

China: India's surgical strikes against Pakistan on the other side of Line of Contro

Unlike Indians, Pakistanis have no master...This word keep coming out of Indian mouth as you were slaves for 1000 years so definitely you are habitual of calling others "masters"
First you have US ,now China. And you were Hindus before converted. Burnnnn.

The ones who were slaves for 1000 years let themselves become slaves. The ones who did not bow down are the ones who ..you know where I am going with this right...so lets not go there..look in the mirror you will find the fruit of this slave.

First you have US ,now China. And you were Hindus before converted. Burnnnn.

First Indians had Russia, now US and Israel...Who signed LEMOA agreement with US?

China already knows India's power.

First Indians had Russia, now US and Israel...Who signed LEMOA agreement with US?
That's a logistic agreement, we haven't rented our mighty Indian army to US & their drones ain't even banging our landmass like yours.
don't compare India with your buffer state.

It's a piece in a Chinese paper, where's the official acknowledgment?
Anyway India did cross the LOC there is no doubt about that. But the strikes thing is overstated, here's the most accurate account of the whole matter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37702790

I agree there was lot of bragging about it from Indian side...... But ISPR said no cross border raid happened.... And for many ISPR is gospel of truth.......
Fact of the matter is : There has been a cross border raid on that day, and there were casualities..... And another fact is, this is not the first time there has been such raids before this so called "Surgical Strikes" there has been raids even after it..... When i say raids, it doesnt mean one way, but both way..... But the Ego is not allowing PA to acknowledge it in public.....

I agree there was lot of bragging about it from Indian side...... But ISPR said no cross border raid happened.... And for many ISPR is gospel of truth.......
Fact of the matter is : There has been a cross border raid on that day, and there were casualities..... And another fact is, this is not the first time there has been such raids before this so called "Surgical Strikes" there has been raids even after it..... When i say raids, it doesnt mean one way, but both way..... But the Ego is not allowing PA to acknowledge it in public.....
You are knowledgeable person nair,you know very well hitting each other posts,patrolling parties, and in line of sight firing on convoy is common on LOC but crossing deep and coming back alive after a fire fight is most absurd thing I heard from,Indian side whole areas are mined with Machine Gunners sitting in every possible passage,to such extent that a fast stream which can kill person in minutes,both banks are manned by soldiers.
Artillery and mortor fire is common and you know there are very strict SOP'S in place for movement in any given time of day.2-3 km on both sides of border is manned densely.And area what India says on both sides of LOC is Gun Position area which patrolled by all means.

They dont even listen to their Chinese friends. :P

Pakistanis will claim that the article was written by a chinese RAW agent!

You are knowledgeable person nair,you know very well hitting each other posts,patrolling parties, and in line of sight firing on convoy is common on LOC but crossing deep and coming back alive after a fire fight is most absurd thing I heard from

It is not absurd, It is normal, and as i said in my post this is not the first time it has happened before and even after this so called "Surgical Strike" Not only that, even PA has crossed over few occasions.....Btw I am not talking about shelling, or sniper shots..... I am talking about physically crossing over to each other's sides.....

Why this was made public and bragged about it this time..... There was a purpose.... It served the purpose or not time will tell.....It is very understandable and sensible that PA said no such attack happened, I can tell you there was a response from PA....

I cannot tell anything more on it......

It is not absurd, It is normal, and as i said in my post this is not the first time it has happened before and even after this so called "Surgical Strike" Not only that, even PA has crossed over few occasions.....Btw I am not talking about shelling, or sniper shots..... I am talking about physically crossing over to each other's sides.....

Why this was made public and bragged about it this time..... There was a purpose.... It served the purpose or not time will tell.....It is very understandable and sensible that PA said no such attack happened, I can tell you there was a response from PA....

I cannot tell anything more on it......
Crossing at max 600 to 700 meters happens,under cover fire.Not more then that.Sneaking is common for gathering INTL by 2 men parties,but no way a company or paltoon can cross in 3 km without ringing an alarm and getting annihilated.
But that's wrong,I have witnessed killing on both sides of LOC,but no one Is going to mention them.Some time ago firing ATGMS even started but ended.
The Question is, why current BJP Government is publicizing things which have been happening since 1948?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom