What's new

CHINA: INDIA’S ENEMY NO. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is called expansionism.....is china going to be other colonial power

Never they have already screwed up their relations with Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam and now they cannot afford India as their enemy.

If Indian leaders shows some spine and do some thing about those dumb fcuks who are partying with tents in Indian lands , Chinese will back track.

I think India should not fight with China right now they didn't receive their Rafael yet!......lol

Both Chinese and Americans were same side when we had a war with Pakistan in 1971. Even during cold with unfavorable America, India and China had same issues.

Why don't I solve this riddle, you hate or distrust China the same way China does the same with Japan.

It's not a feeling born out of the lose lives or even to some extent the defeat. It's that it's currently doing better than you.

Nehru wanted to be the leader of the third world, but after the meeting with Zhou, it is more than apparent that he can be nothing but the third wheel in a game of two.

Today this distance instead of shrinking has became a gap that is quite large.

Is that not the true reason why India has ill feelings to wards China?

Unfortunately if what I said is the case, then war either economically or militarily or political must happen, and a complete victory must be achieved by either side, or else this will never fade.

Look to Austria Prussia. It cannot be avoided I am afraid, at least it will be harder than going to mars.

Why don't I solve this riddle, you hate or distrust China the same way China does the same with Japan.

It's not a feeling born out of the lose lives or even to some extent the defeat. It's that it's currently doing better than you.

Nehru wanted to be the leader of the third world, but after the meeting with Zhou, it is more than apparent that he can be nothing but the third wheel in a game of two.

Unfortunately if what I said is the case, then war either economically or militarily or political must happen, and a complete victory must be achieved by either side, or else this will never fade.

Look to Austria Prussia. It cannot be avoided I am afraid, at least it will be harder than going to mars.

I don't think the dislike of Indians towards Chinese or reverse can be compared to China-Japan. Many hostile countries like Britain and France have coexisted for centuries.

Our economy will always be saved from outsiders because of strick government regulations.

It's more to do with China having Expansionist ideas all along and making trouble for all its neighbors. China has clear targets on most of its neighbors and has been eyeing both land and sea of it's neighbors and India is supposedly a prime target for it's hegemony. It would be a very bitter pill for China, we don't take hostility very lightly.

I don't think the dislike of Indianns towards Chinese or reverse can be compared to China-Japan. Many hostile countries like Britain and France have coexisted for centuries.

Our economy will always be saved from outsiders because of strick government regulations.

It's a lost cause - we are dealing with a shrewd manipulator in the face of Chinese aggression and it will take a lot of effort to defeat that, and am sure we'll come out on top.

Never they have already screwed up their relations with Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam and now they cannot afford India as their enemy.

If Indian leaders shows some spine and do some thing about those dumb fcuks who are partying with tents in Indian lands , Chinese will back track.

If simple diplomacy fails that's the only option left, these fcuks need to be thrown out ASAP.

It's more to do with China having Expansionist ideas all along and making trouble for all its neighbors. China has clear targets on most of its neighbors and has been eyeing both land and sea of it's neighbors and India is supposedly a prime target for it's hegemony. It would be a very bitter pill for China, we don't take hostility very lightly.

Really? That's why? Expansionist ideas? You know it's disputed territory right, which means you claim some lands controlled by China too.

You have bigger disputes with Pakistan, why do you not hate Pakistan but only laugh?

The comments on this issue is just like China japan, where China is discrediting Japanese navy as self defense only and no threat, what kind of a true self defense force has a budget that is just a billion less than UK and more than France, a security member.

Some members resort to calling Japan a colony of America, and some Indian members call Chinese forces, like you, expansionist.

Why didn't you call some of the others with border disputes with you expansionists?

Lets see Indian troops start shooting to back up your statement. There is a time to walk the walk. And the time is at hand for India. India has no need to develop any more missiles if it is going to do nothing every time.

Indian wants to emulate the United States of Amerika - In order to sleep well at night, they need to have a bogeyman under their bed.

Earlier -
The US: Boo Russia
India: Boo Pakistan

Recently -
The US: Boo China
India: Boo China

Hey, may be these two should form a choir.

Chinese will be thrown out not only from Laddakh but also Tibet and Xinxiang... and the ccp's occupation of China will be crushed.

finally the billion people of China would be able to breath the air of freedom - FINALLY in 2013

China is not a nation for Chinese.. it is a nation for CCP.. whereas countries have Armies and Govt. for the nation, but in case of China PLA and CCP have a nation.

Chinese will be thrown out not only from Laddakh but also Tibet and Xinxiang... and the ccp's occupation of China will be crushed.

finally the billion people of China would be able to breath the air of freedom - FINALLY in 2013

China is not a nation for Chinese.. it is a nation for CCP.. whereas countries have Armies and Govt. for the nation, but in case of China PLA and CCP have a nation.

Your post is an example of India and Indians bragging. Lets see what India is going to do before you do more bragging. You can only brag so much before others realize that you are full of hot air. Just like the Indian media. Lets see if India will shoot at these Chinese troops first.

Your post is an example of India and Indians bragging. Lets see what India is going to do before you do more bragging. You can only brag so much before others realize that you are full of hot air. Just like the Indian media. Lets see if India will shoot at these Chinese troops first.

what I do know is that China is soon going to face 4 front war soon.

Infact I wouldn't be surprised if Indians needled China deliberately on the border to create a reason to attack China...

so u never know what game is being played behind the scenes... I think China is trapped like a mouse.

Fight for something, money, oil, natural resources, nothing really interesting makes a war between India and China valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom