What's new

China Human Rights

you can deny all the facts and figures,that can be you last resort,but any one who travelled to both China and India know the huge huge gap bw India and China,but you can enjoy denying ,ha

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

you cant stop people from killing themselves,but in Kashmir you guys are just killing other people,innocent people.

you can deny all the facts and figures,that can be you last resort,but any one who travelled to both China and India know the huge huge gap bw India and China,but you can enjoy denying ,ha

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

you cant stop people from killing themselves,but in Kashmir you guys are just killing other people,innocent people.

Comrade don't believe whatever CPC government feeds you. I wish if there is free media in China.

Bhai mere, I've seen many Chinese members get banned on this forum for starting threads posting anti-India articles. But I still come across more anti-Chinese articles from the Indian side than the vice versa. Normally, it is only a few Indians that are responsible for this immature behavior (JayAtl & AdnanFaruqi the biggest perpetrators). I have come across a lot of anti-Pakistan threads from Indians as well talking about Pakistan being a terrorist state/failed state (& still do), & I used to update the Maoist insurgency thread as well in the past, much to the irk of most Indian members here, & even saner ones have complained about me to the moderators trying to get me banned. But I have stopped posting in that thread since almost a month as a matter of goodwill, even though I still come across anti-Pakistan threads from the same culprits all the time. I don't post threads about India at all now.

If you don't want the standard of this forum to deteriorate, your fellow Indian members would have to stop resorting to their trollish ways.

this from a guy who posts articles of a household gas cylinder bursting in India as news...don't you have some other thread to troll you anti Us hate or your joy over it losing a UAV? Does anyone force you to come into my threads? you are welcome to post, but all you have done is post 10 times how much you dont like threads like this... guess what.. ignore them. besides, what do you care- I dont start anti pakistani threads, I just don't bother ... so why do you come running into china threads? -- still time to leave for shanghai buddy...daily flights from New york JFK.

You can think in this way,

tibetans immolating themselves, no need to shoot them.

Militants killing other kashmiris, we need to baton them to prevent law order situation from breaking down.
It is same shooting you did during tibet and xinjiang unrest in 2008. (except these people were just protesting, in kashmir protesters come with gun and bombs)

why you being so bi -polar. from health to kashmir? we don't have any facts- your facts are govt " image protection" numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

back on topic . How do you have 500,000 people in jail without even charging them for a crime? How do have 500,00 people in jail without a trial? how is that even called justice?

Hope the Untouchable
Indians can enjoy equal opportunity with other indians. Hope the Untouchables
can be treated as humans.

WTF - what the hell is wrong with indians, india itself has many, many problems, solve them before pointing fingers at others. Inferiority complex or what. :coffee:

WTF - what the hell is wrong with indians, india itself has many, many problems, solve them before pointing fingers at others. Inferiority complex or what. :coffee:

Chinese accuse us of superiority complex, Pakistan accuses us of Inferiority complex, I am confused:lol:

Chinese accuse us of superiority complex, Pakistan accuses us of Inferiority complex, I am confused:lol:

;)

frustration.jpg

Back
Top Bottom