What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Remind me of the status of Hong Kong in China ? Isn't it controlled by the CCP directly and isn't PLA stationed there ? Whats all this fuss about then ? Are the citizens of that city , not Chinese ?

I do not see any new credible threat though , HK cant survive a week without the mainland ...

Hong Kong people are completely ruled by Hong Kong people, but HK people's government can't run their home well since those British were left. Therefore some idiots try to blame their own failure to the Central Government. The new generations are mostly brainwashed by internet rumors and stupid medias (news without reference and spread rumors). They are not better than the Red Army.

Have you ever seen Macau people raises Portuguese Macau Flag? Never.
Have you even seen Macau people quarreling around the street and shout for "freedom"? Never.
Have you ever seen Macau people claim that Macau is not part of China? Seldom.
Have you ever seen mods mess around in the parliament, throwing banana and paper made airplane, do nothing but wasting taxpayers' money? Never.

Why are we different? We were both apart from the Mainland, but why?
Because we understand the simple principle [Together we stand strong].
Do we have conflict with Mainlander? Yes, a lot.
But we also know that conflicts are everywhere, even in India, the US, Japan blah blah blah.

Hong Kong people are completely ruled by Hong Kong people, but HK people's government can't run their home well since those British were left. Therefore some idiots try to blame their own failure to the Central Government. The new generations are mostly brainwashed by internet rumors and stupid medias (news without reference and spread rumors). They are not better than the Red Army.

Have you ever seen Macau people raises Portuguese Macau Flag? Never.
Have you even seen Macau people quarreling around the street and shout for "freedom"? Never.
Have you ever seen Macau people claim that Macau is not part of China? Seldom.
Have you ever seen mods mess around in the parliament, throwing banana and paper made airplane, do nothing but wasting taxpayers' money? Never.

Why are we different? We were both apart from the Mainland, but why?
Because we understand the simple principle [Together we stand strong].
Do we have conflict with Mainlander? Yes, a lot.
But we also know that conflicts are everywhere, even in India, the US, Japan blah blah blah.

You are trying a little bit too hard here, nothing can stop the desire of the Hong Kong people to go after a independence status, nothing can stop the Hong Kong people being thrown into gas chamber by the PLA soldiers, the destiny of Hong Kong is written, while the Macau residents witness the genocide at such distance, they will know their place, they will stand on their knees, beg for mercy of the CCP, and never dare to ask for independence, so then, case solved.

You are trying a little bit too hard here, nothing can stop the desire of the Hong Kong people to go after a independence status, nothing can stop the Hong Kong people being thrown into gas chamber by the PLA soldiers, the destiny of Hong Kong is written, while the Macau residents witness the genocide at such distance, they will know their place, they will stand on their knees, beg for mercy of the CCP, and never dare to ask for independence, so then, case solved.
Try harder dude. I highly question you are a HKer. The people of HK may seek for more freedoms from Beijing but never demand to be independent. There are few that ask for such impossibilty. That´s a dead wish indeed!

Try harder dude. I highly question you are a HKer. The people of HK may seek for more freedoms from Beijing but never demand to be independent. There are few that ask for such impossibilty. That´s a dead wish indeed!
you are a foreigner, how do you know?:coffee: In fact, Im a local Hong Kong resident, :coffee:I know the truth, rather what the majority of Hong Kong people demand and how CCP will deal with it, I just do a future teller job, to tell people how Hong Kong ends in a hellfire of PLA rockets and missiles, got it?

Hong Kong authorities should arrest all anti-mainland people and send them to labour camps.
Hong Kongers think they are some big shot but they depend on the mainland for 100% of their economic prosperity and security.

We can send our PLA soldiers into Hong Kong and arrest all colonial flag waving anti-mainlanders and bring them back to the mainland and send them all to labour camps until they learn to kiss our a$$e$.

There is not a damn thing Hong Kongers can do about that if CPC hardliners think we should do that.
We are judge, jury and executioner of Hong Kong.
Don't you ever forget it. We own Hong Kong.
The first part is correct. HK thanks China for prosperity. Second part is BS. China cannot ditate HK´s life. Wait until the 50 year period is over, than you can send tanks to HK.

you are a foreigner, how do you know?:coffee: In fact, Im a local Hong Kong resident, :coffee:I know the truth, rather what the majority of Hong Kong people demand and how CCP will deal with it, I just do a future teller job, to tell people how Hong Kong ends in a hellfire of PLA rockets and missiles, got it?
Prove me that you are a local Hong Kong resident! Sure HK will end in fire if it seeks independence. Got it?

Prove me that you are a local Hong Kong resident! Sure HK will end in fire if it seeks independence. Got it?

I am therefore I am, period. What do you want? I know the current Chief Executive Officer of HK is Leung Chun Ying, What do you want me to prove?

LOL show me your ID card!

LOL I won't disclose my personal data because I have to prove to someone over some stupid Internet debate.

greencard-freiheitsstatue.jpg

LOL I won't disclose my personal data because I have to prove to someone over some stupid Internet debate.
Correct, stupid Internet debate. Come on dude, you just hide your identity, I don´t mind if you are not Chinese nor HKer. Read some of your posts, I must laugh, such as this one:

...from @Donation
China did not earn any respect from the world by far, the world has long label China/ Chinese as dog eater, communist, human right abuse, nature of copying, looks ugly, cheap labors, unreliable made in China, easy Chinese girls, therefore, China barely lost any reputation by launch a strategic bombing against Hong Kong, because thats what China does not has much at the beginning.

From what I see is most Chinese don´t take you seriously. LOL easy Chinese girls

Correct, stupid Internet debate. Come on dude, you just hide your identity, I don´t mind if you are not Chinese nor HKer. Read some of your posts, I must laugh, such as this one:

From what I see is most Chinese don´t take you seriously. LOL easy Chinese girls

YOU ARE JUST RUINING MY THREAD:hitwall: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?:hitwall: WAHT IS YOUR IDENTITY THEN? ARE YOU CHINESE?

Are you saying that ALL people in Texas wanted to secede from the union just because there's a strong sentiment for secession in the state?

Donation is an individual and as such his thought are his own. Even if most HK wanted greater autonomy that doesn't mean individual doesn't have any opinion regarding the issue.

YOU ARE JUST RUINING MY THREAD:hitwall: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?:hitwall: WAHT IS YOUR IDENTITY THEN? ARE YOU CHINESE?

Don't mind him, he's just a Trolling with you. Its not like he can actually proof you're a "Chinese" or whatever nationality you are.

LOL no, I am a Viet German, maybe with some Chinese in blood vessel like many Chinese with Vietnamese blood. Who are you?

Are you saying that ALL people in Texas wanted to secede from the union just because there's a strong sentiment for secession in the state?

Donation is an individual and as such his thought are his own. Even if most HK wanted greater autonomy that doesn't mean individual doesn't have any opinion regarding the issue.

Don't mind him, he's just a Trolling with you. Its not like he can actually proof you're a "Chinese" or whatever nationality you are.
Sorry dude, I don't take side on the issue, I just tell people what the majority of HK people demand as I live there(that what Mr Viet trying to prove I am not), I know their demand and I know what will happened to the city, I just tell the whole story that will come true in the near future.

LOL no, I am a Viet German, maybe with some Chinese in blood vessel like many Chinese with Vietnamese blood. Who are you?

I am a local HK resident to educate people here the destiny of HK.

That does not make sense to me. Who wants secession in America?
Donation makes fun with the Chinese. Fact is HK enjoys today more freedoms and properity than mainland Chinese can dream of. Independence is dead wish.

Back
Top Bottom