What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Donation - your replies and what you have written, lays bare your maturity. I am henceforth off this thread as I have given you my reply and I shall leave it at that. I would prefer you ask the same question to gentlemen like @ Wanglaokan

Baby Hunger Outbreak in Hong Kong, International Aid Requested
Local parents in Hong Kong can hardly buy baby formula milk powder in drugstores and supermarkets, as smugglers from mainland China storm to this tiny city to buy milk powder and resell for huge profits in China. Many retailers stockpiled milk powder and are reluctant to sell to local parents as the shops can sell their stocks in big cartons to mainland smuggler for huge profits. Countries like Germany, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand exercise rationed sale to tourist buyers from China for milk powder but the Hong Kong government simply frame the situation as a matter of free trade and refuse to exercise law which is already there to stop cross-border smuggling. We request for international support and assistance as babies in Hong Kong will face malnutrition very soon.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/baby-hunger-outbreak-hong-kong-international-aid-requested/xVSGJNN1

evil propaganda or?

...Why the hell is military even in this discussion? Forgetting about the fact the supposed "independent" is pretty much all bark and no bite. How exactly are those idiot suppose to get past the police force? The military is only gonna be used if there is actually a credible threat.

The moment you command Military Force in Hong Kong, that would be the exact moment you let those Independentist get their way. The exactly moment you did that, regardless of casualty, China will lose Hong Kong forever and the world will support the Independent Movement. So think about it, is it the way you Mainland Chinese want??

About name calling. yes, Hong Kong People called Mainlander Locust but so do the Mainlander say Hong Kong people are dog. The problem is, HK is still a free city, whatever you do are under watchful eyes and China need to know exactly what they should do and when did they do it. Otherwise the world are judging. Unlike City in Mainland China, you can send a tank battalion in and nobody would get wise. If you send a Tank battalion in HK for whatever reason, the world are going to read about it on the news tomorrow.

The moment you command Military Force in Hong Kong, that would be the exact moment you let those Independentist get their way. The exactly moment you did that, regardless of casualty, China will lose Hong Kong forever and the world will support the Independent Movement. So think about it, is it the way you Mainland Chinese want??

About name calling. yes, Hong Kong People called Mainlander Locust but so do the Mainlander say Hong Kong people are dog. The problem is, HK is still a free city, whatever you do are under watchful eyes and China need to know exactly what they should do and when did they do it. Otherwise the world are judging. Unlike City in Mainland China, you can send a tank battalion in and nobody would get wise. If you send a Tank battalion in HK for whatever reason, the world are going to read about it on the news tomorrow.

Good luck to your wet dream,lol.Hongkong people didn't even dared to fight with the british colonists,how could they fight against the monsterous CCP war machine?And fight for what? for your china haters' wet dream?

Good luck to your wet dream,lol.Hongkong people didn't even dared to fight with the british colonists,how could they fight against the monsterous CCP war machine?And fight for what? for your china haters' wet dream?

dude, occupy Hong Kong for all i care, i don't live there anymore.

I do not take side on independent issue, but everyone, even your countrymen will tell you, using Military action on HK are simply dumb. This is what i said, how do you interpret it related to Independent Movenment is not my business

dude, occupy Hong Kong for all i care, i don't live there anymore.

I do not take side on independent issue, but everyone, even your countrymen will tell you, using Military action on HK are simply dumb. This is what i said, how do you interpret it related to Independent Movenment is not my business

Occupying Hongkong?what are you talking about?There are already many PLA soldiers staying in hongkong since 1997.Stupid china hater.

If you use the military to stop the independence movement, how would you know when you won or lost? At what point can you say, "Our job is done and we can go home." It's a very simple yet crucial question.

If you start to round people up and put them in jail, there will be consequences and one of those is that their movement will grow out of control. If that happens, you are committed and it'll be impossible to get out of of. That is a very likely scenario that can slowly lead to an unmanageable disaster. If you pull out early, it will be a sign or weakness. Using the military should always be the last thing precisely because of that commitment. That's why it's impractical for that situation.

To win over people, you must have moral influence and give them options that will benefit them personally.

Just my thoughts...

Occupying Hongkong?what are you talking about?There are already many PLA soldiers staying in hongkong since 1997.Stupid china hater.

Dude, Military stationing in Hong Kong does not equal to Military Occupation.....
You have your own troop station in China but did the Military Call the shot in China? And can we say China is under miltiary occupation??

You are really funny.

If you use the military to stop the independence movement, how would you know when you won or lost? At what point can you say, "Our job is done and we can go home." It's a very simple yet crucial question.

If you start to round people up and put them in jail, there will be consequences and one of those is that their movement will grow out of control. If that happens, you are committed and it'll be impossible to get out of of. That is a very likely scenario that can slowly lead to an unmanageable disaster. If you pull out early, it will be a sign or weakness. Using the military should always be the last thing precisely because of that commitment. That's why it's impractical for that situation.

To win over people, you must have moral influence and give them options that will benefit them personally.

Just my thoughts...

The job of the Miltiary is to defence, or in some case attack. This is not a job to maintain order for a place.

I like the analogy said in the movie "the seige"

"The military is a boardsword, it can cut off anything that big enough, but the Military is not a scalpel, which cannot handle delicate situation. It will not be a pretty picture when you see soldier with assault rifle stand guard on your local train station and your local 7-11."

It's all about image. Again, unlike mainland China, what you do in HK will probably got string up tomorrow by any major news power in the world, HK is under international media scrutiny. You cannot get away with doing absolutely anything. So in the end. The consideration of using military force should be set to minimum. If not totally forbidden.

The world wouldn't know it if we cut off all communications in Hong Kong and arrested all the journalists.
If the CPC hardliners get into power, Hong Kong won't be able to talk smack to the mainland.
I'm in favour of removing the 50 year no interference policy we signed with the British.
Who is going to enforce that? US military going to stop us? Put economic sanctions on us?
Lets see them try.

The fact is China can say that document is null and void anytime we want.
In in favour of this btw.

I don't like when Hong Kongers wave the colonial flag and trash talk mainlanders and the mainland. I would get a lot tougher on Hong Kong if I was in charge.

The world wouldn't know it if we cut off all communications in Hong Kong and arrested all the journalists.
If the CPC hardliners get into power, Hong Kong won't be able to talk smack to the mainland.
I'm in favour of removing the 50 year no interference policy we signed with the British.
Who is going to enforce that? US military going to stop us? Put economic sanctions on us?
Lets see them try.

The fact is China can say that document is null and void anytime we want.
In in favour of this btw.

I don't like when Hong Kongers wave the colonial flag and trash talk mainlanders and the mainland. I would get a lot tougher on Hong Kong if I was in charge.

Again, whatever you want to do to please you, i don't really care as i don't live in Hong Kong Anymore.

Go ahead, try :)

One of the daily stories to sustain the ill-wishers。:azn:

Back
Top Bottom