What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

One of the infectious legacies of UK colonialism. Clean them off, clean them off quickly. Send them back wherever they came from.

When I was in Macau, some Indian-looking men loitering in the parks at night really disturbed the locals and they avoided such places.

3 Indian gangsters war in a 4 days just the from the end of April to the beginning of May, HK citizens are living in fear now
4日3宗廝殺 暴力升級市民恐慌
tAdP3bq.jpg

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/20170503/bkn-20170503033153598-0503_00822_001.html

I started to believe in @Jlaw suggestion, perhaps we need to kill some of them as a warning, unfortunately we're too civilize to do that
Check out how these despicable Indians exporting criminals to HK and making big money on it
hcEdUYX.jpg

Nonsense miss in translation, read the English version of the OP article

Criminal syndicate all over. If HK cannot regulate its borders, perhaps it is time to let it be regulated by Mainland, according to the Mainland rules.

For the low-paying jobs that locals do not want to do, increase automation, and bring in more desirable workers from nearby culture areas.

They have to be scared off so the incentives of being a criminal illegal immigrant in HK or MO would diminish. Life must be made so hard for them that they would eventually feel home is much better place. Executing exemplary harsh punishments is a must, including, resorting to fatal force in the face of vandalism, riot and assault on innocent people and their livelihoods.

How some European countries do with respect to illegal immigrants (although I believe Europe has a moral responsibility to host the people of the countries that they once colonized and taught their own language and culture).

China has zero (0) morel or technical responsibility to the undesirable foreign human trash.

This is a stark reminder as to what the Mainland has in their future if they decide to follow the system we have in Hong Kong.

Luckily we have not reached the level of Ferguson in the US, but if we keep letting these asylum seekers in we won't be far off.

Ferguson, USA:

overnight-ferguson-arrests.jpg

Exactly. To comprehend the potential menace unregulated immigration and lenient illegal immigrant laws might bring, one needs to look no further than China's own Macau and Hong Kong.

Hopefully, authorities are taking good example from this.

Bring in the few best and brightest. Not human trash. Undesirable works? Robotize them.

I don't think mainlander want the HK system. Its totally fucked up.

It is colonial law, so, it would be impossible not to suck big time. HK and MO as they stand today are literal insults on Chinese Constitution, the highest law in the land.

The illegal/legal immigration problem is just one aspect of it.

Yau Ma Tei attack is a wake-up call to do right by Hong Kong’s ethnic minorities
It is estimated that as many as 15,000 Nepalis live in Yau Ma Tei and Jordan. Most were born in Hong Kong and are mainly the second and third generations of the Gurkha troops who were stationed here. They hold Hong Kong identity cards and speak fluent Cantonese.

We Hongkongers are now paying the price of our policy of "Non discriminated committed to shelter all those so-called "Vietnamese Boat people", "Asylum seekers" on the base of fear of torture and abuse from their own countries, "And now, these ungrateful criminals are biting the hands that feed them"

We sheltered them, feed them with our money, educated them, let them to enjoy our "15 years of free education same as the local Hongkongers" issued them HK identity cards so that they can work and stay in HK
In return, once our free "education" enable them to speak and write Chinese (Cantonese for Vietnamese trashes) only, cos we don't teach "Mandarin" in the public school at that time
A lot of them has been taking advantage of their "Chinese languages skills" pretending as "Chinese, especially ONLINE" "faking as a Chinese that anti-China", we even got a few on this forum"

Just like to let everyone know "KNOW how to READ or WRITE Chinese DOES NOT equal he's Chinese, please don't let this internet criminals to mislead you, "They AIN'T CHINESE" judge them from their "Posting rather than their FLAGS"
US president Trump granddaughter can speak and write Chinese, Does that made her a Chinese? you be the judge
Indian refugees are the same cancerous, no value to HK society at all.

Deport those Hindus back to where they came from (the land of freedom, most democratic nation in the world), even ungrateful Viets should be deported, those ingrates are like cockroaches

Indeed. There must be lots of great paying, high-value service jobs waiting for them back home. Why do street cleaning or trash-collecting jobs in HK or Macao (I see lots of them each time I visit these two half-united regions)?

Indeed. There must be lots of great paying, high-value service jobs waiting for them back home. Why do street cleaning or trash-collecting jobs in HK or Macao (I see lots of them each time I visit these two half-united regions)?
Yeah, go back home to do the IT call centre work that nobody in the world has the intelligence and accent to do.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom