What's new

China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air

These indian idiot, don't know chinese, can't understand these, but like show their self rightous comments.

Pollution haze has happened, why can't make fun of these? these report like a humorous article, be discussed by chinese, but idiotic indian take it serious and make fun of chinese, show you high IQ or Low IQ?

Know nothing about china, but post such idiotic thread, typical idiotic indian, incurable indian!

okay , if it was a humorous, then why was it pulled off ? and why did the CCP mouth piece People daily have an article that smog is good for the military? :lol:

Smog? It bolsters military defence, says Chinese nationalist newspaper | South China Morning Post

okay , if it was a humorous, then why was it pulled off ? and why did the CCP mouth piece People daily have an article that smog is good for the military? :lol:

Smog? It bolsters military defence, says Chinese nationalist newspaper | South China Morning Post

Why can't CCP mouth Piece people daily write such article? I have said, it is humorous article, for pollution haze, goverment and netizen all know we should solve these, but we also can make fun of these, it is not only "good" for military, also "good" for human, alien can't find human on the earth, so will no attention on the planet, right?

it is just a normal artile, but you use it as weapon laughing at China, I know your purpose.

Different people have different opinion, even so-called state press, they also have. you like you some idiotic compatriots use a article posted by chinese media that critising J15, but neglect other chinese article point its importance for china.

Another time, making fun of china, choose some "serious" article, like such article:If you can’t stop rape, enjoy it, says CBI director Ranjit Sinha, If you know chinese, you will find some article that idiotic chinese local officer make such kind of comment.

Guys, last few days were horrible in Shanghai. But situation is better now.

I've been to many part of the world but never face such dense smog.

Did you felt you were any wittier, more outgoing and affable?

Does that mean you are less witty and funny than before?

LOL, you took me as Chinese. I'm LOW IQ person working in China guiding heard of high IQ people. It's very thrilling and exciting to rank up my IQ :D

Indian members don't worry about us, there is every indication that factory work will be moved over to India, Vietnam and other less developed countries as we run forward.

True it's bad now, but we are going through puberty, still not an adult yet, in that awkward phase. But when we do become one, guess who's turn it will be.

So any insults you want to use, save it for India in 10 to 20 years.

God forbid, if it doesn't happen and Africa and Vietnam as well as other ASEAN states steal this pie, then India will be the same limited pollution low income country it is today.

LOL, you took me as Chinese. I'm LOW IQ person working in China guiding heard of high IQ people. It's very thrilling and exciting to rank up my IQ :D
The article just said: '4. It makes people funnier.' Generic 'people'. So I just assumed that the smog would make ALL people, regardless of ethnic/racial origin, wittier. The Chinese state media also said: '5. It makes people more knowledgeable (of things like meteorology and the English word haze).' Again, the generic 'people'. Therefore you must have felt a boost in IQ. Was the rise in IQ and wit sudden or gradual? We are already fascinated by 'Chinese physics', seeing 'Chinese bio-chemistry' at work might be overwhelming.

The smog is horrible. It's shameful that the government has taken this long to address this problem. They are very reactive instead of proactive.

Main problems are:
1) poor fuel standards.
2) poor car emission standards.
3) use of dirty coal for energy.

All 3 problems are because of state control of the economy of energy and electricity prices and SOE oil companies using outdated technology as they have monopolies.

Pollution problem can only be solved by reducing the role of the state in the economy from factor prices to state-owned enterprises.

The reforms unveiled can solve this problem overtime if those reforms are properly implemented.

The article just said: '4. It makes people funnier.' Generic 'people'. So I just assumed that the smog would make ALL people, regardless of ethnic/racial origin, wittier. The Chinese state media also said: '5. It makes people more knowledgeable (of things like meteorology and the English word haze).' Again, the generic 'people'. Therefore you must have felt a boost in IQ. Was the rise in IQ and wit sudden or gradual? We are already fascinated by 'Chinese physics', seeing 'Chinese bio-chemistry' at work might be overwhelming.
that explains high PISA scores in shanghai!

LOL the conditions are specifically developed to benefit mass of Chinese origin ONLY!

really you want to compare stupid news? I live in Canada, I get the American headlines. I put up what ever our politician/media says to just Sarah Palin, and don't even have to include the republicans, tea party, and others.

Maybe spend less time on our on idiots and explain to your crazy Supreme court justice Antonin Scalia why he doesn't see the devil dancing in his yard or chasing pig down cliffs.

Why is there so much hate towards China?

080.jpg

hey people....any solution for this kind of situation ???????

and what are the measures taken by the chinese guv. ??

thank you

Back
Top Bottom