What's new

China has its own horrors to atone for

And perhaps you missed the part that native Tibetan population increased at least three fold since it was integrated back to China. Here is a hint though, just because the monks are not allowed to lord their divinity over common people, it doesn't mean it is a genocide.

Interesting concept, since the population grew three fold in the last 65 years, that means that the mass killings of the 50's in Tibet are irrelevant or didn't happen. So I guess China's massive population growth since the end of WW2 means that the chinese killed by the Japanese forces are also irrelevant or didn't happen. Brilliant concept, what do you think @Nihonjin1051 ?

Interesting concept, since the population grew three fold in the last 65 years, that means that the mass killings of the 50's in Tibet are irrelevant or didn't happen. So I guess China's massive population growth since the end of WW2 means that the chinese killed by the Japanese forces are also irrelevant or didn't happen. Brilliant concept, what do you think @Nihonjin1051 ?

I think that the loss of life , either due to war and/ or revolution is equally inexcusable. Life is Life, in the end.

the mass murder Mao Zedong admired only one chinese emperor: Qin Shihuangdi, the man who united China under one banner. Qin was famous for killing mass of people because of bagatelle, of nothing, establishing a regime of terror. Yes, Mao loved a regime of terror, too. both believed to a regime of violence, as a means of ruling the country. the life of a chinese single man and women was virtually nothing. worthless.

Deng Xiaoping was another mass murder. exporting mass killing as chinese success model to Cambodia. 3 millions cambodians including vietnamese and chinese ethnics were victims during the years of terror.

Last edited:
Truly the horrors of war and the horrors of revolution lead to the wanton destruction and suffering of innocents.
You are "making generalization of people whom you know very little about", just like the accusation you gave me. So I will always do what you accused me of. Thank you for your existence making me understand Japan more deeply.

After all they were paid 2 cent per post by the chinese govt wkwkwkwk......
Nope, CCP has more important things to do and control all Chinese media. So it has no the preference to do this stupid does, in contrast Japan government are pouring the money of Japanese taxpayers to support the anti-China organizations and spread anti-China rumors and theories like this thread on Chinese portals, forums and weibo to confuse our people.

Last edited:
You are "making generalization of people whom you know very little about", just like the accusation you gave me. So I will always do what you accused me of. Thank you for your existence making me understand Japan more deeply.

??

China is waiting those Japanese right-wing nuts to show its WWII brashness again, since they are hungry to launch another war, but this time the outcome for them won't be easy anymore.

China is waiting those Japanese right-wing nuts to show its WWII brashness again, since they are hungry to launch another war, but this time the outcome for them won't be easy anymore.

i think you need to consider South Korea as well. they doesn't like both China and Japan combined.

don't forget about VANK (Voluntary Agency Network of Korea) too.

VANK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i always get caught with rumors discrediting Japan and China from SK sources. what seems to be wrong with them?

i think you need to consider South Korea as well. they doesn't like both China and Japan combined.

don't forget about VANK (Voluntary Agency Network of Korea) too.

VANK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i always get caught with rumors discrediting Japan and China from SK sources. what seems to be wrong with them?

SK is nobody.

No matter how much anti-China propaganda made by their ultra-nationalist groups, it still won't change the fact that they depend on our thriving market to survive.

When it comes to the reality, pragmatism > ultra-nationalism. And we don't really mind if they love us or not, but we have the power to compel them to calm down.

@ChineseTiger1986 , what is with your recent brashness? You normally are not like this.

Peace, buddy. We may disagree, but that shouldn't mean we have to see each other in the ring with our gloves on.

Come on, man, that's going to ruin our Handsome faces. :)

Peace.

@ChineseTiger1986 , what is with your recent brashness? You normally are not like this.

Peace, buddy. We may disagree, but that shouldn't mean we have to see each other in the ring with our gloves on.

Come on, man, that's going to ruin our Handsome faces. :)

Peace.

Not brashness, it is the determination.

China surely won't be the first nation to fire a bullet.

胡虏无百年运!古人诚不我欺也! 就日本现在的国内状态,以那帮日本政治业者的水准,就是不理它都撑不了多久.现在加上中国崛起,日本上下完全如惊弓之鸟,只会加速衰落.日本的百年国运无非就是启于几场对外战争的掠夺财富,战后又有和平宪法保护免于战祸之苦,可以专心发展经济,现在无非是产业转型失败吃老底而已,我国此轮新常态过后基本可以将日本汽车业,电子工业,造船业,机械加工等消灭个差不多.我们现在当权者也完全不是慈溪老佛爷和常公这种浑浑噩噩之辈,对日本以逸待劳,重点防范就行,该干嘛干嘛,战事一旦发生,基本上能让日本从人类文明序列彻底消失.

SK is nobody.

No matter how much anti-China propaganda made by their ultra-nationalist groups, it still won't change the fact that they depend on our thriving market to survive.

When it comes to the reality, pragmatism > ultra-nationalism. And we don't really mind if they love us or not, but we have the power to compel them to calm down.
Chinese reliance on Japanese export products is declining. The import substitutions for Japanese hi-techs always are the most important things Chinese enterprises like to do, for Japanese enterprises they will lose more and more shares of Chinese market and add more and more competitors in world market.

Japanese deserved those 2 nukes up their arse for the crimes it committed.

The Japs were lucky the Americans were dropping those bombs. If China was dropping those bombs, China would have made sure the Japanese population was brought to zero. It wouldn't have stopped with 2 nukes.

Then you wouldn't be any different than those Japanese soldiers who killed Chinese, would you?

Innocent people were killed by those 2 bombs, if it had been used against Japanese leaders or soldiers who had committed those crimes, it made sense. But you are defending death of hundreds of thousands of civilians because of wrong doings of their army/leaders. Americans weren't any 'less savage' than those Japanese soldiers either. There was basically no good side in WWII, all were evil, it's just that winners could write some of the history.

China attacks are always for peace and humanity. Nothing is more peaceful than Chinese rule. Today's great Chinese empire is the product of much struggle. The struggle cannot be won without some properly executed killing! Let our greatness speak for itself. We are ready to kill even more including Viets and Pinoy to make our nation even more glorious.

LMAO.....:rofl:
Are you for real? :cheesy: And some of your brothers even liked your post.:rofl:

Then you wouldn't be any different than those Japanese soldiers who killed Chinese, would you?

Innocent people were killed by those 2 bombs, if it had been used against Japanese leaders or soldiers who had committed those crimes, it made sense. But you are defending death of hundreds of thousands of civilians because of wrong doings of their army/leaders. Americans weren't any 'less savage' than those Japanese soldiers either. There was basically no good side in WWII, all were evil, it's just that winners could write some of the history.

Dont worry, you will soon see chinese rule over the world. All japanese and anti China people will be exterminated according to Beidou. :lol:

The number of Asian people Japanese killed before the end of WWII was far larger than the total number of Asians the western colonists had killed for hundreds of years, and the methods were more barbarous and cruel. Japan is unwilling to receive the history and wants to overthrow the result of victory of WWII, so we must be next history writer and maintain the result of WWII forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom