What's new

China Economy Forum

LOL.. Sourgraped.

American in order to tap into massive China gaming market has already kowtow and start making a naval game on how PLAN wiped out VPN and take control of all spratly island. :lol:

Big market means international influence :enjoy:
Based on just a game? U.S companies operates on profits not nationalsm. They will do anything even make trash about U.S if that generates profits. Here the thing though, it is them make stuffs and you buy it, it is them make profits, not you. So far console market U.S amd Japan dominate, online PC games Korea dominates, once again little country Korea proves to be an economic power house, not China.

Based on just a game? U.S companies operates on profits not nationalsm. They will do anything even make trash about U.S if that generates profits. Here the thing though, it is them make stuffs and you buy it, it is them make profits, not you. So far console market U.S amd Japan dominate, online PC games Korea dominates, once again little country Korea proves to be an economic power house, not China.

Well, China has the large market, when in order to appease the Chinese market, it is possible for the US companies like EA or Activision to release a FPS shooter that based on the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese war, with a PLA soldiers as the protagonist to shoot thousand of Vietcong soldiers.

China has the market power, so the US companies will appease the Chinese side.

Has anyone tried MGS5 Phantom Pain lately? Finished it 3 times and it is still awesome! I think its going to be the best game of the year 2015. Halo I cant cope with it but Assassins Creed? Oh ya! Our Governments would do nothing in this regard, imagine Countries like India, Indonesia and Malaysia are producing revenue out of the game Industry, no wonder the most corrupt and incompetent Government we have.

Ya could be, but believe me wait till you play MGS5 PhP, its an absolute rocker. Things that you can do in it, and its an open world platform, so you can achieve your tasks the way you want it.

Yar thora ziada ho gya ab :p but i think you're right they're not even serious about Auto industry so how can we expect this from them or any other gov...

Ya man you are right, I have been planing to buy a car for the last 3 months, just can't make up my mind as I have test drive lots of them and none of them feels to be a proper car, breaks, acceleration and interior everything is utterly useless, comparing to what I was driving overseas. Don't know if we ever going to get Subaru, Vauxhall, Ford, VW, Peugeot and a decent BMW in a decent price.

Ya could be, but believe me wait till you play MGS5 PhP, its an absolute rocker. Things that you can do in it, and its an open world platform, so you can achieve your tasks the way you want it.
Will give it a shot next year but atm playing witcher 3, gonna buy the Uncharted nathan drake collection ah can't wait for it :smitten:
Ya man you are right, I have been planing to buy a car for the last 3 months, just can't make up my mind as I have test drive lots of them and none of them feels to be a proper car, breaks, acceleration and interior everything is utterly useless, comparing to what I was driving overseas. Don't know if we ever going to get Subaru, Vauxhall, Ford, VW, Peugeot and a decent BMW in a decent price.
Well there is a bad news guess we're gonna stuck with these garbage cars :hitwall:
Auto policy: Mighty industry pressure puts govt in a fix

Will give it a shot next year but atm playing witcher 3, gonna buy the Uncharted nathan drake collection ah can't wait for it :smitten:

Do it mate, I know you are gonna love it, haven't played Witcher 3 yet, but probably I am gonna but it next month, and ya Uncharted you are right, the first 2 were awesome I don't know how good this one would be, but I have seen the tailors and it looks alright. Check this one, and watch the video I know you gonna be amazed, ;)

Well there is a bad news guess we're gonna stuck with these garbage cars :hitwall:
Auto policy: Mighty industry pressure puts govt in a fix

Ya mate, lol I have read this one, I don't know man when are they going to understand that bringing in more Companies means more revenue more profit and more customer satisfaction because of a competition. They finish projects like rubbish Metro in years, so what more can we expect from them?

the first 2 were awesome I don't know how good this one would be
No i am talking about this one it's a remaster of all previous three games for PS4
uncharted-trilogy-ps4.jpg

lol here's the biggest and most profitable gaming company in the world

--------------

Tencent grows mobile game revenues 60%, and makes $1.19 billion in profit
November 10, 2015
| By Christian Nutt
5h2n0su.png

Today Tencent, the massive Chinese internet and game company that owns Riot Games (League of Legends) and has investments in Epic Games, Artillery, Glu Mobile, and Robot Entertainment, has reported its latest quarterly financial results, for the three-month period ending September 30, 2015.

The company saw massive profits of $1.19 billion -- a 34 percent increase as compared to the same period a year ago. Its revenues increased by the same percentage, to $4.18 billion.

The company's overall online game revenue grew 27 percent year-on-year -- but revenue from smartphone games specifically grew 60 percent in the same period.

Of all public companies, Tencent makes the most revenue in the world from video games, according to analyst firm Newzoo.

zKdbDFg.jpg

Last edited:
No never played any of them cuz i owned an Xbox 360 so now gonna play these (in 1080p 60fps :D) to get myself ready for the 4th and last part which is
38790142066378223894_Uncharted%204%20A%20Thiefs%20End.jpg

The Uncharted series and the Last of Us are both master pieces, and I do consider these games as the best TPS shooters made by the US.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom