What's new

Featured “China does not recognize the so-called UT of Ladakh illegally established by India”: Chinese Foreign Ministry

South Tibet is on the other side of the Himalayas. Too costly to integrate into the national economy and too costly to defend. So no, China is not taking it.

Then return 1000/km of land back to India. Fact is China will occupy all disputed areas with India in 5-10 years. Great power doesn't have land occupied by other countries. India can barely hold it self against Pakistan so it should be easy.

Pakistan on the other hand doesn't have clear cut border with China in Ladakh, that will be decided afterwards.

1603607045601.png

Then return 1000/km of land back to India. Fact is China will occupy all disputed areas with India in 5-10 years. Great power doesn't have land occupied by other countries. India can barely hold it self against Pakistan so it should be easy.

Pakistan on the other hand doesn't have clear cut border with China in Ladakh, that will be decided afterwards.

View attachment 682438

Yeah the great power has lost areas always after 62.... Sikkim merged in 75, AP merged in 86.... Chola skirmish spanking in 67 was a great job by Indian army.....after that came doklam humiliation in 2017 to a great power..... Taiwan doesn't give a shit to Xi daily barking like a mad dog....

off course I don't deny the fact that on PDF China has already taken ladakh, south Tibet.....

Yes seriously a great power.... here is your great power.....

1967-Nathu-la-Chinese-soldier-crying-FB-post.jpg

Yeah the great power has lost areas always after 62.... Sikkim merged in 75, AP merged in 86.... Chola skirmish spanking in 67 was a great job by Indian army.....after that came doklam humiliation in 2017 to a great power..... Taiwan doesn't give a shit to Xi daily barking like a mad dog....

off course I don't deny the fact that on PDF China has already taken ladakh, south Tibet.....

Yes seriously a great power.... here is your great power.....

View attachment 682439

I don't know what happened back then. I know what happened few months ago when India surrendered. Its teaser for things to come. China economy was equal to India back then, now its 7 times larger.

India could barely hold against much smaller foe Pakistan. China is out of question and Modi knows it, hence the surrender. They are no longer dealing with Pakistan.

View attachment 682438

Ladakh is completely different from South Tibet. Logistics is far simpler for Ladakh as it's next to Aksai Chin which is already a central part of the logistics network connecting Xinjiang and Tibet. South Tibet requires supply lines that cross the Himalayas. China and India basically fight on equal footing in Ladakh but India enjoys overwhelming advantage in South Tibet. In South Tibet China is basically backed to a corner before the fight even starts.

Also strategically Ladakh is close to Delhi whereas South Tibet holds no strategic value. I'd say South Tibet serves better as an independent buffer state than as a part of China. An independent Republic of South Tibet also has the function of attracting Tibetans who don't identify with China, thereby reducing separatism within Tibet.

Indeed I believe China's strategic end goal in that region should be a string of independent buffer states (South Tibet and Sikkim) between China and Northeastern India. Ideally China would want the independence of all Northeastern Indian states.

Whereas around Aksai Chin China's end goal should be a final demarcation of borders that
1. provides enough depth to protect the crucial logistic lines between Xinjiang and Tibet
2. have the strategic value of accessible border with India which allows China to apply pressures on Delhi
3. have the tactical advantage of easy defense from India

Honestly, If IoK was a part of Pakistan, then Ladakh would've probably been divided in terms of Muslim majority areas going to Pakistan while the Buddhist Majority areas going to China. The total % ratio of the population of Ladakh is roughly half Muslim and Half Buddhist.

The Chinese have always considered Ladakh as part of western Tibet. They have never recognised the Indian rule.

What will Pakistani position be if China takes it?

China has taken a lot of Indian land since the 60's and India has not been able to get any of it back.

What will the US position be if China indeed takes Ladakh?

THE QUESTION SHULD HAVE BEEN,
WHEN WILL PAK TAKE KASHMIR!
THE WEST HATES HITLER
BUT LOVES HIS BROTHER , MODI?

WHERE R WE STANDING?
OR WHY R WE ASLEEP SINCE 2 YRS?

According to wiki ladakh was always part of Tibet and was only brought into the sub-continent in 1834 by the sikh ruler:

So China's claim is based on historical facts and is not baseless.

The entire aksai chin area was under Tibetan rule until Dogra invasion in 1840s. Hence Indian rule over this area is disputed. But I also don’t consider Chinese ownership as china’s invasion of Tibet is questionable...!

how is it questionable?

we came in, militarily crushed a feudal theocracy and brought a long oppressed people into the modern world.

It is extremely obvious Pakistan would side with China if this happens.

Would Side....they will Have to side China...with their survival in depending on China, do they have option?

The Chinese have always considered Ladakh as part of western Tibet. They have never recognised the Indian rule.

What will Pakistani position be if China takes it?

China has taken a lot of Indian land since the 60's and India has not been able to get any of it back.

What will the US position be if China indeed takes Ladakh?

Instead of posting one liner thread, it will be appreciated to use existing topic on similar subject.

Regards,

No mistake made my friend..... keep me quoted on this and let's see on 5th Aug 2021..... wohi India wohi China wohi Pakistan and wohi ladakh Kashmir....... mark my words... .
I like the way you deal with Pakistani forums - by being diplomatic, keeping cool and being friendly and letting the establishment do everything. I am unable to take a leaf out of your book.

- PRTP GWD

We also don't recognise Chinese occupation of Western Jammu region that was ruled by Dogras.

The_Empire_of_King_Nyimagon_with_three_divisions_about_975_A._D.-_1000_A.D..jpg

Ladakh's historical claim to west Tibet (A. H. Francke, 1907)

Entire Western Tibet is Indian territory and we will take it back, Soon. @Sharma Ji

Back
Top Bottom