What's new

China discards ‘Shenzhen speed’ for ‘Punjab speed’

you do not want governments to be efficient. eventually they will harm the people. you want governments to get out of people's way so that people can improve themselves

This guy gets it ^^ Nothing good ever came out of big government. Free market with minimum barriers is the way to go

This guy gets it ^^ Nothing good ever came out of big government. Free market with minimum barriers is the way to go
big governments might work for short period of time. eventually someone will figure out how to manipulate the big government for their benefit

Ok, Sir, now I am even more confused than I was before. The issue here is a stand-alone article about a specific province out of a country where other provinces exist too, and that one province has been noted (not just by the Chinese, the West included, I just did some serious research into this). So now why do we care about the other provinces and derail the entire thread?

Let's say, we are talking about an actor out of Hollywood, this article is about Bradley Cooper on his performance on that movie the American Sniper and that he gets an award. Now, many can come on here and say well, that Matt Damon movie was better, or worst and should've deserved to be awarded, or 20 other actors and actresses were by passed by Bradley Cooper. How is all this relevant? If someone is complementing Punjab, why are we going across Pakistan and discrediting the topic. The topic isn't about the rest of Pakistan. Not making any logical sense to me to be frank here.

I am trying to make a different point, Chinese are obviously going to like it if there projects are developing fast, but is that HELPING Pakistan?
This government is taking loan from IMF and is investing in absolutely ridiculous projects in Punjab.
Why the f*ck would we want a metro bus if the education system is pathetic, if people do not even finish their education and if it is hard feed yourself?
Will a metro bus help us with respect to our problems?
They built a POWER PLANT, A FREAKING POWER PLANT, THAT DOES NOT WORK!.
IT COST US BILLIONS! AND IT FREAKING DOES NOT WORK!.
No and to top it, this freaking useless projects were built just to earn money for corruption (they hired THERE OWN FREAKING COMPANY TO BUILD IT). Not only that, it wont be just Punjab but WHOLE FREAKING COUNTRY that will HAVE TO pay it back.

They are investing in Punjab just to please the gullible vote bank so that they can stay in power.

I was trying to tell you that the American investors now know that Pakistan's economy is growing and has become hot. But reading the negative remarks by Pakistanis about Pakistani economy makes me feel strange as if they don't know about their country's growth. But they advertise it in the US. Isn't that weird to you? Why don't I see Pakistanis appreciating the fact that their country is on a high growth path?

Well lets just say that local people here do not define economy as professional economists do.
While our GDP is going up because we increased and raised taxes, Foreign reserves are going up because we took loan from IMF and some other sh*t and poured it into FR, the FDI is going up, because of CPEC.
But our prices are also going UP.
And that is what matters to the local person, we want the prices going down -- prices of everything.
Thats why people do not believe the economy is going up.
Prices were raised some 300% in the previous tenure, the most corrupt, selfish, S-O-B regime in Pakistan's history.

I was trying to tell you that the American investors now know that Pakistan's economy is growing and has become hot. But reading the negative remarks by Pakistanis about Pakistani economy makes me feel strange as if they don't know about their country's growth. But they advertise it in the US. Isn't that weird to you? Why don't I see Pakistanis appreciating the fact that their country is on a high growth path?

BTW are you planning to invest here?

Last year i went to lahore with my family to visit data darbar n then they decidrd to go minar e pakistan as we reach by the gate a police officer stopd us from going any further and goes give us money other wise i will take the van to police station n lock up driver then i had to pay 2000pkr to get away from him .
When we reach gujranwala on the way back another fat police officer came forward and goes give me 500pkr if u dont want to visit police station
When we reach gujrat another basterd took 200pkr of us

When that much bribe is going on n police tak8ng money from incoent civilians how they gona check and arrest any terrorists

I am trying to make a different point, Chinese are obviously going to like it if there projects are developing fast, but is that HELPING Pakistan?
This government is taking loan from IMF and is investing in absolutely ridiculous projects in Punjab.
Why the f*ck would we want a metro bus if the education system is pathetic, if people do not even finish their education and if it is hard feed yourself?
Will a metro bus help us with respect to our problems?
They built a POWER PLANT, A FREAKING POWER PLANT, THAT DOES NOT WORK!.
IT COST US BILLIONS! AND IT FREAKING DOES NOT WORK!.
No and to top it, this freaking useless projects were built just to earn money for corruption (they hired THERE OWN FREAKING COMPANY TO BUILD IT). Not only that, it wont be just Punjab but WHOLE FREAKING COUNTRY that will HAVE TO pay it back.

They are investing in Punjab just to please the gullible vote bank so that they can stay in power.

Metro bus in punjab and orange train are provincial projects, do you know what it means? While center is building metro bus in Karachi. Why don't we see hypocrites protesting at the fact that metro bus in Karachi is federal project? Where does Sindh own budget of near trillion rupees goes?

Well he is most fraud CM of Punjab
He has no policy for South Punjab
He is spending whole budget in upper punjab
he cannot watch any other city except Lahore.

Metro bus in punjab and orange train are provincial projects, do you know what it means? While center is building metro bus in Karachi. Why don't we see hypocrites protesting at the fact that metro bus in Karachi is federal project? Where does Sindh own budget of near trillion rupees goes?

And that project is absolutely worthless :)
Defending PMLN by highlighting PPP is like defending India by highlighting ISIS.
Both are horrible and corrupt to the core.
Dont be ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom