What's new

China Covid cover-up? What's Going on in CHINA with Coronavirus?

What China coverd up is their faces

Any Tom dick or Harry can create YouTube channel

What China coverd up is their faces

Any Tom dick or Harry can create YouTube channel
Now we don't cover up our faces, we do have a mask in our pocket all the time and when we get on a bus or take the subway we put it on.

The only weapon the west can use against China's achievenments all across the board is denial.

Well, please read this
Chinese Virologist Who Claimed COVID Was Made in Lab Says Her Mom Has Been Arrested in China

If nothing to hide, what is the need to arrest family members.

Well, please read this
Chinese Virologist Who Claimed COVID Was Made in Lab Says Her Mom Has Been Arrested in China

What arresting can help to hide? She claimed that hermother and other family memembers have been arrested several times, how can you be arrested after being arrested?

What arresting can help to hide? She claimed that hermother and other family memembers have been arrested several times, how can you be arrested after being arrested?

Her mother arrested or not? Can anyone confirm. If it is other civilized countries, civil society will raise the issues.

Her mother arrested or not? Can anyone confirm. If it is other civilized countries, civil society will raise the issues.
Can be, but She claimed that hermother and other family memembers have been arrested several times, how can you be arrested after being arrested? can you answer this quesition?

Can be, but She claimed that hermother and other family memembers have been arrested several times, how can you be arrested after being arrested? can you answer this quesition?
I think you have understanding problem. If she said her mother arrested in CNN, NDTV, WION channel means, her mother arrested 3 times? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I thought chinese have high IQ.

I think you have understanding problem. If she said her mother arrested in CNN, NDTV, WION channel means, her mother arrested 3 times? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I thought chinese have high IQ.
“”Yan continued: "This is not the first time my mom and my other family members [have been] arrested by the [CCP]. I cut off most connection with my family directly. This is the fourth time my mom, 63 years old, teacher, got arrested by Chinese Communist Party. “”

How do you high IQ Indians understand this statement?

those against wearing masks are forced to wear masks while those advocate wear masks have freedom not to wear masks....IRONIC ...

Last edited:
I missed my old style of living.

Hate coronavirus so much!!!

Well, please read this

People who are still believing such conspiracy, their brain must fill with shits or lack of independent thinking.

1. The earliest Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample Barcelona, Spain.
2. Scientists have debunked her claims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan

She's a liar, she doesn't have any creditability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom